Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6]

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

srichaLallan_TopappletomypieRJ2012yogs1ashvikanlonelyIts_Sashpari_roxxriatagoreIloveMyself...Scarlett..VruShan_MaNanColdplaying-PrimaDonna-rini_katWisemanchacha_chaudhrisosweetiria_luvsLindortehzeeb25fatima15TinkerBellaOtakuGirl-DeboWreckLass-Kash-Pentaminous.SunoNa....EdwardCullen.-PuNiTh-prerna4rishavFaraan92SilentSilverTony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
One word " LOL

* refrain from personal attack please.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 23 June 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92nofight89shanzay01Tangytiapiyasinghwolumtristar03missdramkrPiggiesmaaji89itsallabtGURTIArmu4evazara..xxxzoya-shahsree.maneetfiona18AshaNegiFan_StarDiva_KasiKasi-Dimple-niki_2293Angel-33NeejuDiehardYMfan..Sujith1001..desaitkrithi12MaaneetDeewangiEnchantedForestMeenahwowmoonLittle_Mermaid..Chashmish.faria86sonia_koolkhan-LetItGo-manesha76DimaagKaKeeda.MishtyLove.

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

i see people are quite fed up of drashti's popularity..******..drashti' s act was outsanding...its always easy to criticize . aerial act is one of the most difficult act and it is definitely a dance!!!!. The dance required drashti and salman to be close to each other or  either one of them would have managed to get injured. drashti and salman portrayed a fine brother sister duo and i completely luvd it.

**Kindly refrain from moral policing and telling others what to do, everyone has a right to express an opinion.
JDJ DT

Edited by LeadNitrate - 23 June 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

dplasidiqafariha_92DinaOpoonam2015shanzay01piyasinghTangytiaPiggiesMissDareDavilwolumlove_me_nottristar03amrinderdhamizoya-shahfiona18sree.maneetKasiKasirajlaNeeju..Sujith1001..wowmoonMaaneetDeewangiKhaleesi_EnchantedForestMeenah.Chashmish.faria86_Darling_sonia_koolkhan.MishtyLove.

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

thank u so much ..u spend so much precious time on making this post ..
one thing why u don't put  praising post for others  rather making a bashing post 

let all judges decide abt drashti and salman 's dance ..
who care abt u ??
thanks for increasing jhalak forum activity ...so kind of u ..
waiting for another post ..
bye ..take care 
good  night Sleepy

Edited by tabby999 - 23 June 2013 at 11:20am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sidiqafariha_92DinaOshanzay01Tangytiapiyasinghdivyababuluvolaflagasmissdramkrwolumtristar03love_me_notAshaNegiFanrajlaNeejuDilsayAngel-33DiehardYMfansonia_koolkhan-Lehar-.Chashmish.EnchantedForestMeenahwowmoon.MishtyLove.-LetItGo-.hayaat.

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Firstly, i would love to laugh at what i saw of Drashti and Salman and then ask what i saw whether it was performance of both of them? If it was dance performance of both of them, then from which angle, it was based on brother sister relationship? It sounded much like husband Salman was trying to coax his wife to make tea as if he just returned home from office, and wife drashti was not interested to do so but to go beauty parlor. Also, today performance of both of them was very much similar to last week performance though licking scene was missed-- which was badly craved-- but proximity was intact. I rather feel embarrassed saying their performance was based on brother sister relationship as they were not seen sharing feelings of one brother sister as two have in real life.Suggestion for Drashti Dhami- please, try to show your dance skills at which you are claimed to be outstanding,excellent and what not, but not proximity,

Furthermore, it was the most boring performance of all, and didn't deserve 30 marks but below 10.. . .

All the best Embarrassed .

*removed edited content.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 23 June 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzay01Angel-33Meenahsonia_koolkhan.MishtyLove.

MissDareDavil Senior Member
MissDareDavil
MissDareDavil

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
who cares about ur thought
she got 30 and this is fact
u carry on with ur bhdas

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DinaOshanzay01priyal12DiehardYMfanNeejuMeenahwowmoonsonia_koolkhanMaaneetDeewangi.MishtyLove.-LetItGo-

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.JiRJ2012..Scarlett..rini_katTheEmpressWreckLass-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavFaraan92

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Let me explain how it was Bro Sis performance, Bro Sis when they are of almost same age but still Bro is elder one, The act was about their childhood masti together then when the sistor step out in world, Bro showed her the way n support her from falling or i will say loosing, Sis learns n there mutual understanding increase n She also start supporting him, There lifts when Salman was on DD's support n vice versa showed How they support each other at any cost n make sure they will never let each other fall..

**please refrain from personal attacks.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 23 June 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAN.ki.salisidiqafariha_92Niama19DinaOshanzay01TangytiaMoli59fatiya52110piyasinghdivyababuwolumlagastristar03love_me_notwith_an_ideaArmu4evaHari73fiona18stressrelief-Inferno-SnakeEyeschinkidrashtidrashtimeetusweetcherry95-Rimsha-sizzles..Chandni..DiehardYMfanDilsayAngel-33Neejuvampires-loverEnchantedForestMeenahMaaneetDeewangiValar.Morghuliswowmoon-Lehar-_Darling_.Chashmish.Little_Mermaid....vibha...enigmatic_zephysonia_koolkhananitaranimanesha76DimaagKaKeedaanji-mira.MishtyLove.tabby999.hayaat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index