Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Cv's gotta handle this track carefully (Page 3)

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

I agree Megs.

CVs need to handle this track carefully now. After such a long time we have been rewarded with a track. The last few epis were just the beginning. CVs still have a lot to think about.
Long time...? To me it seems ages...and it' just the beginning. CV's have to make up for everything they screwed in past six months.
lol, yes it has been ages. I can't remember the last time the focus was on TR. Their track has always been either half baked or used as a stepping stone for other characters. I think the last time I enjoyed a track was pre-confession. So yeh, it's been a long time.

You'r right about a proper career track for Taani. Her life shouldn't be about fulfilling GS duties alone. She deserves to have a career of her own. Writers need to take this into account because it hasn't been addressed yet.

Exactly...what does she wanna do all her life? To be the GS...?CV's need to show something real and practical.
CVs have still left many unanswered questions for Taani. They are showing her as a stronger individual and one who now takes GS duties seriously. But what about her likes and dislikes? What about her interests? And more importantly, give her a sense of direction! Still CVs haven't touched upon this. Hadh hai yaar!

We all know how much she loves Rey. Her feelings were crushed by him even though he did it for a reason. Now she is closely guarding her heart but can't be blamed. As for Rey, I hope his social work is over...at least for the time being! I want to see him think about Taani now. He has a lot of work to do!
Well now I want Rey to concentrate on his life, and without anyone's interference. And I am in love with this Romeo Rey, and i want him to bring her back in his life, no matter what.
Uff, who doesn't love this Romeo Rey?! I hate it when he's all cold and cares about everyone - everyone but Taani. The Rey that we have seen in the past few epis is the one that we badly need. Only this Rey can win Taani over.

As for other characters, I gues the whole gang is connected to each other some way or the other. So it's natural that scenes are shared. But I hope CVs provide us with TR scenes that are written for them alone. We've waited so long to get our TaaRey back!
For now TR need scenes alone. They should have some scenes just fr them.
Megs, I hope that this is the case. But CVs track record is such that we can't really hope much in this department . I hope we do get a lot of TaaRey scenes with them on their own. But you know that we can't bet on it . So I'm just going to be realistic about it :)

This has been a tough period for TRians. CVs have a golden opportunity to redeem themselves. They shouldn't screw it up!
 iIf they did, then it's over. For TR story, saturation point has been crossed.
This is IT. After this they have no chance. It's no point of return for CVs after this.

I'm back in green :)

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 25 June 2013 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

Go to top