Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Today's Review: 23rd June - Family theme (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

nice zephy Clap

i watched only shweta portion,i was watching did super moms nd indian idol junior,who attracts me more thn this stupid scripted dance less drama more reality show LOL

thnx for ur detail post..and its enuff for me,not gonna watch repeat telecast LOL

Hey tuni.. gosh my timing is so off on our BB CC.. i always seem to land up at a time when no one is around..LOL

I agree.. I have also started watching IDS.. during JDJ..this week was majorly hopeless...

ha ha.. this week u can give a miss.. but for DD's performance.. and KVB's if you are a die hard romantic.. Big smile

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Waited for Drashti n Salman's performance n loved the performance to the core, I was like i wanna see more n more, The way they potreyed that they did'nt let each other fall at any cost, I just loved it...

oh yes.. JDJ's saving grace this week.. both of them were awesome.. Salman for some lifts and DD for flawless execution... Big smile..b'ful
Ojuswita Groupbie
Ojuswita
Ojuswita

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Drashti and salmans performance was the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyasinghinsight555

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
loved ur reviews...

kids- i liked their lifts . that was awesome.whenever i see them dancing i think their body made up of rubberLOL they are very flexible. how easily sumant just keep rolling n lifting herLOL  they are always good , no doubt but like other members i also think that they should come out of their comfort zone.  i also want to see them  performing other than salsa. 

shweta- i liked her concept. that was really touchy. she emoted really well, but ...something was lacking n after that fall, i think there was a miss in d performance. 

Drashti= honestly, one of d best performance of this week. in starting i was not getting d conceptLOLLOL , was thinking how cud it be  a bro sis danceLOLLOLbut as dance progressed i got all my answers. salmaan portrayed an elder brother n how he supported her lil sis n became her strength n lil sis showed her trust on her bro, she need not to worry when her brother is there to hold her always.Big smileBig smile  last toe step was just awesome. 

AArti- i liked her pink dress n her platLOLLOL she was looking beautiful todayBig smileBig smile d only thing that i liked d most in her performance was when they completed the puzzle pieces of picture n one side it showed god n others ide it showed mother. its truly represent- mother =godBig smileBig smile

oops forgot to mention kvb- it was beautiful. i liked their flying part.Big smileBig smile

Edited by Slov_perfringes - 23 June 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtimeetu

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ TM

Love your analysisClapClap .. Most of the comments made me laughROFL ... thank u so much for that ... 

when Dr . Nene was ther like you I was thinking about Madhuri fell for Sanjay???  Ouch LOL and Arathi and her moms nose .. Same pinch for that 

Edited by Hashii - 23 June 2013 at 12:20pm
rhea101 Newbie
rhea101
rhea101

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Anyone know what tune was playing when Aarti's mom was on stage with her?
sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i love da dd performance , gr8 job done by dd n salman .  last part ov her performance was stunning . KB  was also gud but i like her dance partner more . she was   superb.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index