Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Today's Review: 23rd June - Family theme

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Theme: Family

Interactions:

• Madz singing.. Mr. nene is like new Gauri Khan for me.. everyone is curious about him and being forced in the media where they just do not belong.. but he is cute. .. and to think she fell for sanjay dutt.. ( ah! there goes the gossiping me.. can't help it .. I look at KJo and I wanna gossip LOL)
  • Can someone cast KJo as an actress in some movie.. he will give everyone a run for their money..the expressions he was giving when vidya was dancing .. rofl..
  • Remo's kids..on way of becoming cool dudes .. Tongue..and I love Manish's sense of humour...PS Remo: ya, we already know your family is sitting in hawa mahal.. Angry.. your marks make it obvious

Scoreboard:
  • Kids - 26 (friendship) (salsa coupled with freestyle)
  • Shweta: 23 (Working mother odessey) (contemprory)
  • KVB: 27 ( to wife, love) (Waltz.. flying Waltz)
  • DD: 30 Acrobacia ( to brother) 
  • Arti: 24( to mommy) (contemprory)

Performances
Sonali and Sumant
  • Cartwheels - amazing, the first floor lift and slide.. when sumant lifts sonali.. super super awesome.. choreography wise..this is Live update so after yesterday today I feel happy.. ya it was a lot of lifts.. but still so much better than yesterday
  • Though too much Synchro problem today...and Remo was right, sonali did forget..
  • Sonali.. child.. let's learn from drashti didi or Shweta didi or anyone but not ektaa didi..Tongue.. one should and must emote.. you don't laugh and smile when you are supposedly being angry..Wink
  • In this jodi, I like Sumant much more much much more..
  • And ofcourse..why do we have to go through Jagat Janani (World's mother) drama with Mads and kids each time.. Confused
  • Score:  
    • Theme: 2.5 ( only because it was better than everything we saw yesterday), 
    • Dance: 2 (given their standards..it was met for me.. actually less than met wasn't exactly flawless),
    • Emotions: 2 ( ah!.. benefit of doubt for having a peppy number.. and since most of the time her smiling expression goes with the song) 
    • =6/12

Shweta:
  • her daughter is so tall.. but a sweet kid..and Shweta is such an adorable mother..
  • Whats with all channels and specially dance shows across all channels making sure one of their contestant either gets proposed or is abt to get married Angry.. but will give credit to Colors.. this one didn't seem such an obvious TRP gimmick.. 
  • On dance, I don't know.. concept was powerful.. it could have moved us..but something was amiss..i can't pinpoint the reason for it.. Shweta emoted perfectly, song was nice.. and yet.. I dunno.. it was good but this concept had the power to be mind blowing..
  • Performance.. still dissapointed.. simple contemprory steps..we have seen everyone do these lifts.. so now we are not talking of the choreography byt execution and Shweta didn't deliver..
  • You can make out she has the lines.. yet it was like a half hearted thing..madhuri is right.. steps were not being completed.. each time her preparation and leaps were not clean.. you can feel the 'getting ready'.. that shouldn't be..
  • Frankly, going by choreographies this week.. had the execution been right.. this one would have been a good performance.. but i think remo could have given her and 8 since he does that to others..
  • Score: 2,1.5 ( I want to give it 1 but then everyone was bad this week) ,2 =5.5/12
  • very clearly lack of practice

KVB:
  • Mads was bang on.. I was like thinking all the time.. Peter Pan.. so Peter Pan..KVBs expressions were also so peter panish.. Tongue..and nice song..
  • Now a first date like this would be awesome.. if you could fly like that.. Big smile and the starry setting in the background...a night in paris..
  • Sneha has this ease with which she dances... really liked it..
  • Agree with judges for once: aerial routines really well choreographed...but landing was off.. wonder if he is bulky or whatever..
  • Choreography was a easy on eyes.. Big smile.. i think that's an inherent advantage of all aerial compositions..
  • Score: 2.5,2 ( it was met only.. steps weren't tough and it wasn't a flawless performance), 2.5 = 7/12
DD:
  • DD's postures were really nice.. the only fault i could find was..bent knees everytime her legs were stretched.. BUT..this was easily the best performance of the day/week..
  • Small choreo moments from salman were a delight.. the starting... how you start as kids.. playing with each other... then in the middle when DD is hanging by one hand.. and that particular portion was how the brother has been her strength..showed her the way, held her..
  • When the dance started, honest confession I was more curious to see.. how will Salman translate an aerial act and give it a bro-sis meaning.. because the way they started.. it could easily be a routine  for lovers.. well and inherent disadvantage with acrobatia..BUT boy!.. i was pleasantly surprised..
  • I loved it. Period. Big smile
  • Score: 
    • 3.5 ( for the 2-3 lifts, not a 4 because of overall moves in an aerial format..seen),
    • 3.5 ( for DD..she did justice to it),
    • 3 ( ambience was created with the stage set up.. there was nothing to do with expressions.. DD was smiling thoughout.. whereas I think they could have added that element..as the choreography defo had up and down elements..) = 10/12
    • ( being extremely strict with the marking.. and will be so going forward..)
  • Additionally, will ocmpare it to Marischa's acrobatia with Shaan.. on wheel theme.. Salman wins hand down.. BUT.. i have a thing with aerial.. it somehow gives an undue visual delight advantage.. LOLBig smile

Aarti:
  • Ok..choreo was ok.. dance was ok..touching performance.. not so..
  • Why is aarti always crying.. when asked hard work put in.. 
  • And well well well.. today sun must have risen from the west.. this is like the 3rd performance that I am agreeing with judges comments.. and today judges actually contributed with meaningful comments..
  • Arti gets her nose from her mother.. Big smile..sorry i was busy noticing that only.. Wink
  • score : theme: 2
    • dance: 2 ( actually i would give her 1.5 but for its her first time..benefit of doubt given)
    • Emotions: 2
    • 6/12

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 23 June 2013 at 11:07am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80rth81piyasingh-Alinaa-kshows_fangirl-CarpeDeim-VruShan_MaNandrashtimeetuchinkidrashtinikhilageet-anoshka-happygoluckyDoracake--Krish--_Darling_shyamssonia_koolkhan-Rojaa-ForYourEyesOnlyt_areebHashiBooSerenity_meanitaranisonu-monuArnav90prerna4rishav

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
tfs..:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I mostly agree with you but would like to add that I thought ST deserved more than 23. Also I was surprised nobody commented abt the last pose of DD's dance when Salman held her by his feet 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanenigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I mostly agree with you but would like to add that I thought ST deserved more than 23. Also I was surprised nobody commented abt the last pose of DD's dance when Salman held her by his feet 

That is what falls under my 2-3 awesome lift list.. else if you strictly look at individual moves.. they were usual.. 

Last one was super nice..wow factor..

Salman knows how to present his stuff... Big smile.. and kudos to DD.. you neve rknow how much effort she is putting in.. always smiling with ease..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyasinghdrashtimeetushyamssonia_koolkhananitarani

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
nice zephy Clap

i watched only shweta portion,i was watching did super moms nd indian idol junior,who attracts me more thn this stupid scripted dance less drama more reality show LOL

thnx for ur detail post..and its enuff for me,not gonna watch repeat telecast LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Waited for Drashti n Salman's performance n loved the performance to the core, I was like i wanna see more n more, The way they potreyed that they did'nt let each other fall at any cost, I just loved it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajladrashtimeetusonia_koolkhanenigmatic_zephy

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by shyams

That is what falls under my 2-3 awesome lift list.. else if you strictly look at individual moves.. they were usual.. 

Last one was super nice..wow factor..

Salman knows how to present his stuff... Big smile.. and kudos to DD.. you neve rknow how much effort she is putting in.. always smiling with ease..

Actually my wife did comment that how come she could keep the smile on the face while doing all of those aerial acts so yes that was pretty good 

Edited by shyams - 23 June 2013 at 11:28am

enigmatic_zephyanitarani

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Wow I never read your review... U R fab!!!

coming to performance... The kids I wanna see them dancing other than salsa... We know their comfort zone... Now wanna see them dancing other form... N today they did... Faults was seen...
shewta started really nice... But after the fall .. I felt they got nervous... Remo should have given 8...
karan is back i guess... I liked his performance... Marks given were correct...
drashti clearly gave a awesome performance... Loved it... Surprised no one said about the last part...
aarti was disappointment... So so choreography... Marks was given more... She deserved 23/24...

All these are my POV

enigmatic_zephyanitarani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index