-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
spamming??

am bored... highly

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Love perhaps is the most wonderful thing and painful thong on the face of earth. Well I guess thats why a rose is a symbol of love, because the petals are so delicate and kind but then the thorns well. . . You get the picture. I've haven't seen a functional relationship in all my 19 years of live. I desperately wanted to believe that I could love someone with all my heart and he would do the same. But the ugly truth is always so bitter. My mom is at her third marriage and you'd think third times the charm? Haha, no. Of course, marriage is made up of the good and the bad moments but what if the bad just outnumber the good one to a ratio of 1-10. I guess she's not all that hot and bothered because she has too much to do and he barely is even there. So, bc of this and so many other things, I promise myself to just not fall in love and if I do get married ( oneday ) I'll just marry a guy with lots of money who could just take care of me and be done with it. I'm not saying I don't believe in love but after all the affairs, the cheating, the arguing I've seen I just prefer to put aside any thoughts in falling in love. but will someone change that oneday ?

Walking down 5th street was like a ritual to me. That's what I would do every morning after I groggily wake myself up from bed at 6 am and locking the door of my house at 7 am and finding myself here infront of the flower shop heading to the coffee shop. Let me give u a rough picture of how I look like. Let's see. Imagine a 5 foot 4, 20 year old Baker and pastry chef ( yes I'm young, I was an apprentice to my grandmother who was a famous pastry chef that taught in Le Cordon Bleu in France ), wavy black hair, brown eyes, a size 10, with a not so small bust ( much to my dismay, it gives me back aches ) and a fairly medium tan to fair skin. Hope u get the picture, :) I honestly do not consider myself even the slightest pretty or much less beautiful. I honestly am really perplexed if a guy would find a liking in me. I just don't get it.

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hotty
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I lubhs u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The tears didn't stop even as her eyes open and held two brown eyes as dark as night staring at her with concern and empathy. He tugged her to his chest and she cried into it, grateful that he was there and that she was not alone. She emptied her tears from her eyes and let them wet the front of Rey's shirt. He hushed her and rocked her like a child, smoothing over her hair with his palm in soft strokes. She went silent, feeling all her tears drained, now left with the hollow and cold wrapping her soul.

He tipped her chin up,"are you feeling better now?"he said in his sleep roughened voice. 

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I dont like such zero confidence wali lead heroines. I wanna punch them in the face. Pata nahi kyun. 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

She gave a slight nod, starting to wonder why he was here and not at his home. The moment she sought to ask him, he bent down his head and brushes his lips over hers so soft, that she felt like her lips were the petals of a rose and he lightly grazed them fearing that they would ruin had he put more pressure. He lingered there, seeking her willingness to reciprocate. Kria slid her hands to his chest working their way upward to linked her hands around his neck, pressing herself to him, desperate to feel the heat and warmth of him that seem to be the only pleasure that she neglected all those years; to be loved and taken care of. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index