India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 61)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

At 1 pm, Kria walked in the room like a ghost, feeling eerie and haunted with thoughts of the future. She didn't know what to do. She wanted the best for her mother and life and death wasn't something she could help. She felt hopeless.

Kria tugged her shirt, letting it covered her butt. She heard her mothers laugh and another's. It was heavy and smooth like…. Rey's

As soon as both came to view,"What are you doing here?", furiously at him for invading privacy.

They both quieted and looked at her. Her mother was the first one to break the silence. "He kept me company while you were away. Don't look like that Kria. He was very nice to me and we have a great time talking. "

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Rey was smiling sensing that Kria was struggling to keep her composure and knew that she would obey her mother by the look she gave him. "I'm sorry, ' she muttered under her breath.

Eryn grinned at me,"I don't think he can hear you honey. "

Rey looked at Kria, who suddenly pasted an overbright smile on her face. She looked like a little girl, furious that she had to apologize. "I'm sorry sir for I had done you wrong by asking you what you were doing here with my mother when I told you to go home",  she said sarcastically.

Eryn's mouth hang open and before she could protest and say anything Rey winked at her and took Kria's wrist, taking her outside. She stood there infront of the door, frowning.

He pulled her to him with a kiss,"Don't be mad. I like your mother. She's very refreshing and so unlike you. If she was younger and I wasn't into her daughter I would have asked her out at first glance,"he joked.

Kria smiled, forgetting why she was mad. She's always trying to push him way. she hugged him feeling guilty. He stood there motionless at first but when he realised he put his arms around her, pressing the softness of her body to the hard contours of his. She sighed,"Thank you. "

In life, the amount of love a person has for you are often measured by the act of kindness. However, being kind is one thing. Taking time to spend time with someone is a bigger sacrifice than those who actually 'spend' on that certain someone. More often than not, Kria stopped receiving this kindness from anyone except her mother and sister because she felt indebted to those people and she felt that they did it not because they sincerely wanted to aid her problem but they just wanted to please her. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

In life, the amount of love a person has for you are often measured by the act of kindness. However, being kind is one thing. Taking time to spend time with someone is a bigger sacrifice than those who actually 'spend' on that certain someone. More often than not, Kria stopped receiving this kindness from anyone except her mother and sister because she felt indebted to those people and she felt that they did it not because they sincerely wanted to aid her problem but they just wanted to please her.

At the age of 8, she learned that true love undeniably brought pain and tears to women. By the time she reached high school, she gave up the idea of love entirely after witnessing the courtship between her mother and her stepfather. Never again did she actually think of love until recently. Until a certain man stood bare chested in his office looking amused at her discomfort. Until he kissed her and whispered to her between his kisses, how he could not sleep and how she drove him insane. And the last, until he looked at her, while she wanted to cry till she had no more tears to shed, gave her a hug,as though reassuring her, Its okay, I'll be there for you whenever you need me.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

"Go home and sleep Kria. Cassie will be here with me. I swear you'll give me a heart attack in the middle of the night when I wake up and see that haunted face of yours. Get some rest, darling, I'm hardly going to die when I haven't seen you married off and given me some grandchildren,"Eryn had said to Kria. Eryn looked over at her stubborn daughter, she had the will of her grandmother, strong and resilient and above all, she was passionate but her faade was so deep that that passion seemed lost. Lost until Rey who sat across Kria looking at her like she was a jewel, the striking man who had so much tenderness in his eyes when he stared at her daughter. Eryn smiled, feeling relieved that somehow, she knew Rey would make her daughter happy, would hold the family she had together with great care when she had left this world.

"MOM!", Kria said feeling appalled by the idea of marriage itself at such a young age instead of being offended that her mother wanted her to go home. She took a quiet glance at herself at the mirror opposite of her mother's bed, it shocked her to see how terrifying and fatigued she looked from the lack of sleep.

"Go and wash your face honey, and pack up your things. Go home, get some sleep and come back here tomorrow. Ill be fine, Cassie's here and she's more than willing to take over,"she gestured at Cassie who beamed at Kria. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

"Go and wash your face honey, and pack up your things. Go home, get some sleep and come back here tomorrow. Ill be fine, Cassie's here and she's more than willing to take over,"she gestured at Cassie who beamed at Kria.

Kria shrugged and left for the washroom.

As the door closed, Eryn asked Rey a favour she knew well he would never give up. Cassie smiled deviously as though they were planning a trap. That made both the adults laughed at her comical expression.

Kria opened the door and heard the commotion. As soon as they saw her they quieted. 

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Vaish on roll!
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Incandescence.

;)

galat tiime pupu...

am just abt to leave in 10 ...

sun...

meri id leke spam karegi thoda sa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
:*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index