India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 60)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Kria pressed her face into Rey's chest. Her mother had a stroke. The doctor said,  she wouldn't live that long. Her heart was not strong enough. Kria, feeling so much sorrow, wanted to cry her heart out. She didn't have anyone else. The only family she had was her siblings but the one that has always matter to her was her mother. Her mom was her bestfriend for all those times she cried, all those time she felt like giving up, for all those times people doubted her abilities but not her mom. She had so much faith in Kria that most of the time, Kria felt like she didn't deserve it. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kria slept on Rey at the seat outside her mothers room after visiting her,talking to her sister and calling the bakery to say she wouldn't come in today. Even in her moment of despair and the most unfortunate event, she still thought about her business, Rey had thought to himself.

She said very few words to Rey, telling him that her mom was really sick and she wouldn't live that long. After knowing Kria for the short period of time, he realised that she couldn't confide easily, always guarded and careful with what she said. She spoke her mind when it came to general things in life but never about her feelings. She was always holding back. I 'm going to change that.

He listened to her, watching that eventhough her eyes looked on the verge of tears and despair, they never came. She was trying very hard not to cry. He held her in his arms while they slept, she was so light and so fragile that he just couldn't bare leaving her and he didn't want to either. 

She'd looked so tired and cold, paled with all that's happen to her. Rey prayed for her, praying that whatever that was happening to her, god would help her and that He would help her mother. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Rey woke up with an ache in his neck, sleeping at such a dreadful position.

But he realised the black haired girl in his arms, his damsel in distress face asleep, even with the eye backs and her pale-stricken face, she looked like an angel. His angel. He smiled looking at her sleeping form with a lot of tenderness in his eyes.

He laughed inside, feeling ridiculously possessive and so poetic to describe Kria as his angel and 'his' in the first place.

He smoothed her hair over, they felt like crushed silk under her fingertips and she entirely felt light and soft. He whispered into her ear,"hey, wake up. "

She opened her eyes, waking herself up mentally and abruptly stood up. "oh god, I need to see her"

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Before she opened the door, Rey called after her. She turned and looked at him.

"Do you want me to go in with you?"he asked gently in his sleep roughen voice.

She shook her head. "Thank you for everything that you've done, but I think you should go home. Shower, visit you dad. "

He realised that when she said that, she not only want him to go but also to spend some time with his family. To treasure whatever time that she obviously didn't have with her mother. He didn't feel like arguing with the feeling that she needed privacy.

She went in the room and left him there. He got up, stretch and started to walk. Kria's sister, holding three cups of coffee stopped him. She was a pretty strawberry blonde teenager with a lean figure unlike her sister who was so womanly with luscious curves that she often hide with large shirts.

She gave him a cup and said,"Come back later. She says leave but never listen to her, she desperately wants to be strong on her own so she thinks she doesn't need you".

Rey smiled, looking at this teen, so wise beyond her age that she knew better.

She smiled in return,"I see the way you look at her, like you never want to stop and make her yours. She needs that. Come back. "

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Rey ruffled the top of her head,"Thanks, kiddo. "He walked passed her but after a few steps, he called after her,"hey, whats your name?"

She smiled,"Cassie. "

"how old are you ?"he asked her, already liking her like a little sister.

"16,"she said with a smile. She had her sister's smile, soft and genuine. She's going to turn the heads of men when she grows up.

"My brother's 18. I want you to meet him one day", he said. Knowing the look on her face, he could tell she was just as kind as her sister except she looked like she'd give into love easily and bore a positive attitude wherever she went. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

I would love that. "

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

He did come back later as he said he would to Cassie. He brought a basket of treats, full with fruits and tarts. Walking casually in a pair of jeans and a shirt, he opened the door with a soft knock coming to rest by bed where Kria's mom, weary but cheerful in her forties smiled at him.

"you must be Rey,"she said to him gesturing for him to take the seat next to the bed.

"Yes, I am Mrs. Vangrough,"he said as he put down the basket at the table.

"Oh please call me Eryn. Kria spoke to me about you before.  You are very handsome,"she said casting an approving look at Rey.

Rey smiled sheepishly at her inspection and also to the fact that Kria talked about him to her mother. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself. I'm sure you turn a lot of men in your days"he said truthfully. She had soft features, easily catching men's eyes with those blue eyes and full lips. Even in her state of sickness, she had grace and beauty and she had the same loving and positive mind that he saw in Cassie. He wondered if Kria was an exception from this quality. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

"thank you. I see why both my daughters seem to like you. Well, of course Kria does more than Cassie. She's just very distant to show it yet. You have to warm her up first,"she said with a wink.

Rey thought of the way Kria kissed with so much passion that he ached trying to restrained himself and smiled. "She's very beautiful,"he said unaware of the look in his eyes.

Eryn smiled. Thank you god, I can leave in peace knowing that Kria would have this man who would love her and care for her better than any man I know, better than her father.

They talked about everything in those 50 minutes, Rey found Eryn to be very charming and it reminded him of his mother. They talked about Rey's mother too, how she died, how his father dealt with it and how his brother throw tantrums wanting his mother to come home. Eryn was a kind soul, she patted his hand and reassured him that everything happens for a reason and that we have to accept it how it is. Rey told her how he met Kria, how she barged in the room, how she tried to always push him away when things gets serious. Eryn explained that Kria was the way she was because she didn't trust men. She told him how her husband use to ill-treat  Eryn and that it use to frustrate Kria. She told him that Kria never knew how to be a child, that she was always working and studying trying to help the family. She told him how Kria never go out, never went to prom and never involved in partying or drinking. She was such a good child that Eryn had to plead her to go have some fun, be a kid but she refuse. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Eryn also describe how loving Kria was. She took care of Cassie like her own child and always takes good care of Eryn. They had a very close mother and daughter relationship.

Rey felt that as he knew more about her, the more he understood her and the more he wanted to be with her. To give her pleasure, haven, and love…… he stopped at that. Yes, he did love her without a doubt. The realisation came as a surprise because he never thought that after dating so many women, he finally found the one he wants for life, to make her his wife, to treasure her and take care of her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At 1 pm, Kria walked in the room like a ghost, feeling eerie and haunted with thoughts of the future. She didn't know what to do. She wanted the best for her mother and life and death wasn't something she could help. She felt hopeless.

Kria tugged her shirt, letting it covered her butt. She heard her mothers laugh and another's. It was heavy and smooth like…. Rey's

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index