India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 59)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

"I'm good. What are you doing here?"he asked me. He released my wrist and looked at me with those intense brown eyes.

"I'm with my colleagues, we are celebrating the front store", I said flushing at the way he was concentrating so much on me. I looked away and asked him another question while looking at the bar. Spotting the red head who was already talking and conversing comfortably with the guy I saw earlier, I asked him casually. "Are you here with friends? I hate to be the one keeping you away. "Away from your date, I thought to myself.

"Its okay. She is occupied with her fiance at the moment. I'm sure she'd like some time with him", he said, with taht knowing look in his eyes that i reffered to the red head. He paused to look at me,"Why did you leave? I saw you looking at me. "

"I didn't want to disturb you. And truthfully it was painful to… I thought you had a date and i didnt want to intrude", I said. I wasn't being completely honest. I just couldn't be in the same room and see him with another women.

"Let me drive you home. Its late", he said, taking my elbow and getting his car. As he drove me back to my house, I sat in silence, feeling the car taking me in a relaxing and soothing journey. I fell asleep and was woken up by the sudden stop of the car. Rey had already walked around to open my door. Seeing me struggle in my heels, he lifted me and carried me bridal style. I looked at him in shock but saw him smile walking forward until he reach my doorstep. He carefully put my feet on the ground and waited for me to open the door.

"Thanks for the ride", I said to him fumbling with my keys. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged

He turned me and looked into my eyes intently. I saw the heat in his eyes.

He grasped my nape and press his lips to mine. With one arm, he grab my waist to bring it close to his body, he took my keys from my fingers and unlock the door. Pulling me inside, my body still clasped to his, he shut the door with his foot and pressed me against the door.

"Do you have", he stopped to kissed my jaw," any idea", his lips travelled to my neck" how I couldn't sleep", his fingers on my back pressed my harder to his form," how insane I was", he moved his lips to my neck to nibble on it," how I couldn't think about any other thing than you. "

"I'm sorry", I said in a hoarse whisper. I felt terrible and guilty to throw him away like that. At the same time, I was terrified of the feelings I had for him. Its weird how I had only known him for 2 days and how much he made an impact in my life.

He stopped at the pain that was obvious in my voice. "Am I hurting you?"he asked with a frown and running his palm along my spine back and forth as though trying to soothe me.

"No. I felt like a bitch for doing what I did. I left the bar because I couldn't see you with another women" I said truthfully in a hurt voice.

He smothered my lips in hard kisses to silence and soothe the pain away. I clung to him like a drowning person, clinging to his warm being, smelling that wonderful scent of his. I clutched his shoulders in a painful grip and he soften the kisses to gentle ones, stopping to suck and nibble on my neck.

Feeling too overwhelmed by what he ignited in me, I broke apart. "No, stop. I have to tell you something. "

"What?" he came closer, taking my hands in his. Rubbing the cool fingers with his warm ones, he lifted them to his lips and kissed the back of my palm.

"I am a virgin", I said in a constricted voice. "I don't know how to do this. "

He looked into my eyes,"I know. Are you sure you want to do this?", he asked me.

I gulped,"yes. "

He carried me to my bedroom like he did earlier outside. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged

"Do you have", he stopped to kissed my jaw," any idea", his lips travelled to my neck" how I couldn't sleep", his fingers on my back pressed my harder to his form," how insane I was", he moved his lips to my neck to nibble on it," how I couldn't think about any other thing than you. "

"I'm sorry", I said in a hoarse whisper. I felt terrible and guilty to throw him away like that. At the same time, I was terrified of the feelings I had for him. Its weird how I had only known him for 2 days and how much he made an impact in my life. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

If Rey had any doubts about Kria going to bed with him, he didn't show it. He was so controlled that she felt like she was the one insane with heat wanting to devour him and die in his arms.

Rey lowered Kria to the bed. She sat down and looked at him, watching him in fascination. He smiled. She was so innocent and yet she evoked such indecent thoughts into his mind. He had to hold himself back, his feelings too strong and too overwhelming that he knew she wasn't ready for. He never felt this way. It was always easy with women. He knew how to handle them but heck, he had no idea to handle this beautiful young woman infront of him. He wanted to give her limitless pleasure. Even though, she was only 20 years old, she didn't have the soul of one. She didn't look like the type to give in easily, to not care about petty things. She looked like a person who had to strive, who enjoyed life less because she thought she didn't deserve to and that even though she pushes him away, Rey knew that she wanted him, wanted his presence but was too stubborn and afraid to put down her defences. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

He looked at her face, reaching for the softness in her eyes and the heat he thought she felt. Kria wet her lips suddenly, drawing his attention there. God, she is so beautiful. I'm going to die before this is over. He bent down on one knee, intended to remove her shoes. He laughed silently, recalling how she walked earlier in these high heel shoes. He looked up at her, seeing the relief in her eyes.

"I hate high heels. They are impossible to walk in and so uncomfortable,"she said with a smile.

"Then why did you?", he asked her while starting to rub her soles and wiggle her toes. He looked at her face intently waiting for the change in her expression. Kria closed her eyes, sighing in pleasure. He got up and gently eases her to lie on the bed.

"Sally forced me to, she took away my fitflops. "

"You look great in them but don't ever wear them since it hurts so much", he said.

Kria cast a surprise look at how he said that. She'd never had anyone order her around other than her mother and it felt odd. She frowned. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Rey noticed. "I mean don't trouble and hurt yourself sweetheart. I still think you're hot without the heels", he said with a sexy wink.

Kria pulled him by the collar suddenly unable to resist the heat between them. She kissed him full on his lips, running her palm across his chest and pulling him over her. He shocked her by kissing her harder, deeper as though he couldn't get enough of her. She moaned into his lips and lifted her lips from his. His breath stirred her hair. His breath laboured just as much as hers were. She stared into his eyes, heavy with passion.

Out of nowhere, she heard her phone rang. She neglected the first few rings but then, muttered sorry to Rey and went searching from her phone. It was still ringing and it was from her mother. Kria have a cold feeling inside, looking at the ID, it was her mother and if she called this late must have meant that it was an emergency. She picked up her phone, listening to her little sisters panicked voice and feeling the whole world fading around her. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Rey came about the living room, feeling something bad has happen. He looked at Kria, how her face changed abruptly from smiling passionately at him a moment ago and now carrying a blank look with a frown etched between her eye brows. She paced about the room, running her fingers thru her hair while reassuring her sister,"Don't worry, she'll be fine. I'll be over there as soon as possible. "She put down the phone and rushes to her room and came out a minute later with an envelope in her hand. She looked at me, her face clean of expression. Rey wished she would confide with him what was troubling her so he could help.

"Can you please drive me somewhere? I'll tell you the place and please don't asked any questions now", Kria asked Rey in a wavering voice. She felt lost, so shock and all her reservation of never asking for help in her life just went out the window. What matters now was going to the hospital.

Rey nodded and they went off.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Thank you,"Kria said going out of the door. Before Rey could say anything, she was running into the hospital rushing in with all the worry in her face that she didn't manage to have before.

Rey found a car space and went in the hospital after her. With the bright lights and everyone rushing, he spotted her in the busy crowd talking to a doctor. The doctor, a man in his forties with thick glasses and a worn face, put his hand on her shoulder. Rey raced to her, walking briskly past all the commotion. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

She turned. "What are you doing here?". She had unshed tears in her eyes. He felt something looking at her lost and sad face. He put his arms around her, knowing that he couldn't say anything to make things better for her, that the only way to help her was by being at her side.

Kria pressed her face into Rey's chest. Her mother had a stroke. The doctor said,  she wouldn't live that long. Her heart was not strong enough. Kria, feeling so much sorrow, wanted to cry her heart out. She didn't have anyone else. The only family she had was her siblings but the one that has always matter to her was her mother. Her mom was her bestfriend for all those times she cried, all those time she felt like giving up, for all those times people doubted her abilities but not her mom. She had so much faith in Kria that most of the time, Kria felt like she didn't deserve it.

She cant die now, please no. Mommy, please, I still need you, I still need to see your beautiful sincere face, telling me I'm beautiful just the way I am, that I could always rely on you for anything, that you love me with all your heart and that you love spending time with me, Kria prayed in her heart.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index