India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 58)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

5 days pass by and it was back to normal. I had use up the money I saved for a trip to New York so I could learn from one of the most famous decorators in the business, Ron Ben Israel. I wanted to learn his flowers and the techniques he used in decorating those dramatic and show-stopper cakes. Had you seen me when I handed the money to the guy, you would have laughed or pitied me. I was literally holding on to the stack of bills, looking at the money with pleading eyes, somehow begging them to come back. It took me 2 years to save that money. The contractor finally left with a smile on his face but just before he did, he patted my hand and said," If it makes you feel any better, I will be spending this with my wife and my children's college fees"

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

The only thing that was different was that after 6 days the incident at the shop happens, Rey had left me 12 missed calls and 7 very long messages on my phone. After that he stopped calling. His last message said the things that really made me reflect on how I was and what I always feared. At first he pleaded nicely but the last three messages, he sounded agitated and angry. The last one sounded like he was tired and he didn't know what else to say.

"Kria, why are you doing this? Honestly, are you that afraid?! I was trying to help for gods sake. I am not offering to marry you. . If you just…. . Kria, if you keep doing this, you'll never be happy. Do you want a miserable life? Let me see you. Ill make you feel better. We'll talk. I'm offering to talk to you and just so you know, men hate talking. ". He finished with a heavy sigh and a curt good bye.

The week after it happened, the store was complete. It was even better than before. After everything was really settled, the week after my team had surprised me by bringing me to one of the fanciest restaurants in the city. Sally had come home with me and we had dressed for the night together. Sally wore a flattering one shoulder black dress that really showed off her legs, her tan skin and that killer small waist. I had opted for something a bit more subtle. It was a knee length dress covered in cream coloured lace with a soft satin lining. The thing I had like about the dress was because it was loose fitting but as always, it was a bit tight around my breasts. I did like the colour though because it wasn't too bright and didnt attracted a lot of attention. I let my hair down naturally, making the ends settle on the tops of my breast in soft curls and applied just a bit of mascara and blusher on my face. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

When I stepped out of my room, I saw Sally turn to look at me and her jaw literally dropped.

"You look gorgeous Kria. So innocent and honestly, classic! You look like a Chanel princess!", she smiled at me wide.

"No I don't. I love that look on you. Bet johny's going to wish he didn't dump you if he saw you. He would faint had he seen you in that dress!"I said to her walking to my Fitflops.

"Oh, no no no you don't. I see you wearing those everywhere you go,"Sally started walking to me and snatching away the Fitflops and running about the living room. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

"No, don't. I need them. I couldn't last a minute in heels. Please!"I started running towards her.

"if you don't wear this shoes in my hand, I would personally tell all the workers what you did last summer with that naughty cake!"she threaten holding a pair of simple white leather pumps and hiding the Fitflops behind her back.

Last summer, there was one particular order that had me laugh while working on in. it wasn't suprising that sooner than later every decorator had to make a naughty cake. the thing was I had to make a penis with a woman's hand fondling it. The worst thing was I had to do it based on the picture of the bride and groom 'doing it'. That same year I pledge to not do a naughty cake as obscene as that. So to care for my pride, I had to do it in a separate space. I had worked on the penis first, building the penis with rice crispies and covered it in modelling chocolate. The penis was 7 inches in length and was done precisely to the picture. However, I had always been bad at making fingers and hands. While the penis had lain against the stomach ( which was cake btw ) I had trouble molding the hand. It wasn't as easy as looking at the picture. I had to determine the size of each fingers, every bent and curve to the color of the nails. You see, sally has this addictive thing of taking pictures. She never post them or anything of that sort but at the end of the year, she would make a scrapbook and we would all reminisce in those moments of trouble, frustration and hilarious events. It was late at night and I was almost going to give up until I had an idea. I realise using my own hands to see exactly how a person would fondle a man's penis is the best way to mold the hand. At first I looked back and forth, placing my fingers on the'edible' penis as though i was fondling it then removing it and tried molding. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

At 1 o clock, I was getting so frustrated that I stare at my own hand on the penis, thinking which parts I had missed out. I sighed, feeling helpless and suddenly I saw what was missing. "Yes", I shouted as  Archimedes would shout 'Eureka!'. Out of nowhere, Sally opened the door in a sudden and burst out laughing. I could imagine what she had been thinking in her head at that moment but I tried in vain to convince her that wasn't what it seemed like. It got worst because she actually took a photo of me holding a very realistic penis in my hand.

"You wouldn't !"

"yes, I would. Now get those pretty little toes in this shoe. You have such nice legs to waste on Fitflops!"

kkk

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I walk out of the yellow cab on unsteady legs. Despite the fact that Sally had remarked a dozen times on the way in the cab how beautiful I look, I stayed quiet feeling anxiety wash over me. I didn't like crowded places. And I hated heels! I couldn't walk fast in them. The only plus side was that I didn't feel like a midget next to the tall blondes by the bar. I smiled weakly walking into the restaurant and headed to the bar where I saw all my team. George,my head baker, sat on the stool, that Mohawk really throwing the good boy face of his. Stanley my sculpture, had long hair, that today he had tied them in a ponytail. He was one on the guys I truly admire for his dedication and patience when I was stressing. He would pat me in the back and say,"its okay, boss. We still love you even if you scream and throw cakes at our face". I knew he also had a soft spot for Sally. The rest of the three girls were, Emily, Andrea and Kat. In total we didn't look like a bunch of bakers and cake decorators. For once we didn't have flour in our hair, or colouring beneath our nails. We looked like a bunch of normal working people who came out to have fun tonight.

Eventhough I was younger than all of them, they had always respected me in a way that I couldn't describe. Perhaps, they saw my mum in me. I treated them like family, like they were my brothers and sisters. Often when I had a tedious customer that would put me in flames because of their constant change of minds and nagging with countless of phone calls, Kat would offer to talk to the customer. She was very diplomatic and good with people. George would come to me with an offering of a vanilla cupcake topped with chocolate ganache and cute little toppers to cheer me up. I was lucky to have a team like that so I told myself that heels or no heels, I am going to have a great time with my family. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Half way thru, I was slightly aching in my ankles and toes. I left my group of people to go to the ladies and let air between my toes. I walked out off with a fresh face and thoughts. As I neared the bar, I saw a familiar head of brown hair and body. The guy was talking to a stunning red head with curly hair, tall as a model except she had curves in all the right places. Gorgeous in  that white halter dress, she could pass for an actress or even a wife of some basketball player. i saw the guy turn to greet another man who had announce his presence, I froze in shock. Dressed in a pair of navy blue slacks and a light blue dress shirt, Rey looked like man who women never want to give up and would have a catfight over. Obviously I am not one of them. He was here with another woman, obviously enjoying himself and not all desperate to see me as I thought he was. I put aside my feelings of hurt and despair because I knew I hadn't the right to feel that way. Still, my face changed and suddenly I felt cold and numb. I wanted to go home and lie on my bed and just stare into space.

Feeling rather than see, I saw his back tense as though he realised he was being watched, he turned. I turned before he did, praying he didn't spot me, quickly searching for a familiar face to tell them my leaving. I saw one as I pass by and gave a quick wave to Sally, telling her I  had a bad headache and walked straight out in wobbly legs.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I started to walk faster. I was panicking. and god, I couldn't walk any faster than an old woman in these shoes!

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Feeling someone grabbing my wrist, I stopped, standing still afraid to see and hear. I closed my eyes.

"Kria," Rey said in a soft whisper. Somehow I felt that he had been waiting for me to call back, had waited for me to tell him sorry for acting so silly because he wanted to help.

I turned to face him, opened my eyes to meet Rey's brown ones. He had a soft smile playing on his lips, a bit out of place like he was being very careful with how he treated me. "you look beautiful"

"Thank you. You look good too. Umm, how are you?"I talked him like we were strangers, like he didn't already kiss me out of my wits, like he didn't sleep over and like I didn't treat him the way I did 2 weeks ago. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index