India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 57)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Waking up from a blissful sleep, my lids fluttered open. I saw that my cheeks were lying on a warm muscled chest, covered in white and that an arm was casually draped around my shoulders. I realised I had slept on Rey the whole night. Eyes huge, I recollected my thoughts on what had happened the night before. Rey had kissed me. Well he more than kissed me. I felt sexually alive with those alluring kisses. And it was only was cause to the fact that I indulged in it and participated too. At that, I turned crimson, feeling embarrassed.

I carefully removed his arm, slowly rising from the couch and stood over him. I looked over his sleeping form. How on earth is it that even while sleeping I would just love to crawl under his skin and beg him to………… GOD, KRIA! Oh please help me!

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged

I turned to search for my glasses, spotting it on the table across the couch. I lean over the table to reach for it. Just before I manage to grab it, I pulled backwards falling across Rey's strong thighs with his arms around my waist.

In a dream like voice that was so husky and sexy, Rey greeted me,"Good morning"nuzzling my neck. I tried holding back my urge to moan and settling more of myself to him. I also felt how awake he was by the rigid evidence under me.

I quickly freed myself to walk briskly to my kitchen,"umm, I have work and I assume you do too. Its 6. 30 am and honestly I need to get ready, I don't have time to ummm…… okay I can't offer you breakfast for one, cause im not a breakfast person and I need to go to my bakery early to open it up. "I lied about the breakfast thing, I was starving but the thought of spending time alone with him gave me chills along my spine. I spoke so fast and I saw how his brows rose as though knowing that his presence put my nerves on the edge and that I was just trying to get rid of him. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

The moment I saw him stand and started walking towards me, I was mentally shrinking inside and I stepped backwards until I was against my island. He walked directly close to me leaving not an inch of his warm and hard body and his face just a few inches from mine.

I felt his arm go around my back lightly caressing the length of my spine and his other palm, tenderly holding my jaw tilting it upwards so that he could look at the full features of my face. I stared unblinking into his brown eyes, too entrance with the depth that I saw and how they seem to draw me forward, challenging me to never break the contact. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

I felt his arm go around my back lightly caressing the length of my spine and his other palm, tenderly holding my jaw tilting it upwards so that he could look at the full features of my face. I stared unblinking into his brown eyes, too entrance with the depth that I saw and how they seem to draw me forward, challenging me to never break the contact.

His dark head lean down to me and I close my eyes bracing for impact. He was moving so slow I was about to say"oh come on. Lets get it over and done with !".

His lips touch mine gently, somehow asking permission to go forward. I felt his breath on my lips and he nudged my lips to part and when I did, he gained entry. There was something that was hidden beyond those soft searing kisses. They were controlled and promise of a bigger and profound pleasure. They were lingering kisses, not too gentle and not hard enough that makes you beg for more.

He lifted his lips from my lips and I whimpered. I sighed, feeling flustered and upset at the same time for wanting more of him, I wasn't quite done with him. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Looking at myself in the mirror, I realised that I haven't give much thought to how I look like to Rey. I was the type of person who never cared for makeup and to what I wear but now that Rey's…… Wait?So why care now?

Gathering my hair in a ponytail and taking my bag with me, I walked out of my bedroom in purposeful strides to stop at my living room where Rey was standing and talking on the phone about a 10 oclock meeting. While he talked, I admired the way his dress shirt seems to accentuate the contours of his chest and his biceps and the way his long legs seems to fit in a pair of black slacks. Surely he did some sort of exercise. He was built and tall, a quality that I usually dislike in men because they tower over me and always had me straining my neck to talk to them. He was also very handsome, something I'm sure he knows too. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

at him.

"I am driving you to work. Are you going to fasten the seatbelt or do you want me to do it for you?"he teased. He was being smug and I didn't like it. His confidence was beginning to get under my skin.

I ignored his question,"I can walk to work. It's only a few blocks away. "I crossed my arm.

He fasten my seatbelt and resulted to coming very close to me,"Too late. "He winked, looking briefly at my lips and headed for the driver's seat.

It felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life. And worse I couldn't even enjoy the fact that I had always wanted a Maybach since I was 15 and that I was in the car of my dreams. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

As I pass by the shops, the traffic was bad. Something had happen in front. I heard police sirens and a few cops pass us by. I felt a chill go down my spine. The moment I reach the front of the store, I turned pale. I pass the police, telling them I owned the store. They let me by with apologetic expressions on their face. I didn't stop to talk to them but I heard Rey's voice faintly behind me asking the police who was responsible.

The front store was completely thrashed. The glass broke sending thousands of sharp reflections on the floor. The tables and chairs were turn over, some even broke. And the last thing I noticed made me so angry and upset, the cash register was stolen. The whole front store had been thoroughly vandalised and ruined. I put my hands on the counter, supporting my weight there, feeling helpless and blank for a moment. Why would anyone do this? How could they? I wanted to hide away from all this policemen and strangers and wept feeling so helpless and clueless and so sad that anyone would do this. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

"Don't worry about it. I know a few good contractors who could fix this in no time and they owe me big time so it won't cost as much", he said as though reading my mind. He smiled reassuringly.

I dismissed the thought of ever accepting his help. "No, I don't want your help. I'll do it on my own. Just go. You have work and I have a lot of cleaning up to do and a whole lot of other things too so just go. "

"Kria, don't do this. I'm just trying to help. It won't hurt if…. ", he stopped talking when he saw that there was no use and when I had turn my back to him and shook my head side to side. It took him awhile to budge but I felt him sigh and heard him rustle his hair. I turned to look at him, a gloomy look on my face.

He left taking one last look at me, a frown on his face. He looked upset with me and I just stood there watching him walk away, feeling bereft after it dawn to me that I wanted him to stay and hold me in his arms, reassuring me with that voice of his. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index