India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 56)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

He stood at the doorway handing me my handbag. I took it from him and he stole my wrist refusing to let it go. "why did you leave like that?", he asked softly, saying it in that manner, thinking that maybe I wouldn't respond had he said it differently.

"I had to go. I had things to do and I,"I lied terribly, speaking too fast at the same time,"was so …. "

"Kria, you are a terrible liar,"he said to me. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

I looked at him, pleading with my eyes to not do this to me but he seemed to not understand with what he saw in my eyes. He let go of wrists though. Feeling somewhat guilty that he was caught in the rain because of trying to give back my bag,"Wait here"I told him walking into my room, getting a few towels and the clothes I bought for my brother when he appeared at my doorstep, bashed up and bloody from a fight. He stayed a couple of days without packing any clothes.

As I walked into the living room, I saw Rey looking at the few pictures I had on the mantel, he was looking at my picture with my mum, smiling at it. Feeling my presence, he turned with the picture frame in his hand, his smile fading, looking at me, as if trying to find that small happy and loving girl in the picture in me. He put the picture back to its place. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

I walked to the couch and put the towel and clothes on it. I didn't look at him while I said"You can get yourself dried and changed in the toilet, its down the hall to your left. "

I saw him take the things and headed towards that direction. I turned so that my back was facing him, as he walked closer, I felt him stop behind me, staring at my back. I walk towards the kitchen, feeling the need to wash my face. I tied my hair using the hairband on my wrist. Then I heard the toilet door shut and the tap turned on. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I was still by the sink with my hands on the counter, needing some balance after I thought of what had happen earlier in the afternoon and the fact that the man responsible for those passionate kisses that went beyond my imagination was in my house. I was afraid of something like that would happen again or even more. There was too much at stake. I needed to get him out of here ASAP.

Since I was six, I learn that men take woman's feelings lightly. I witness this from my parent's marriage. Even before my father left all of us with nothing behind, it was already a failure. He didn't support my mother who had worked like a dog for most of her life. I never saw her having anytime off, always working, not once had I seen her sit down and watch a movie. She was always doing something. To put it in short, my father was a jerk, who never worked hard for anything, constantly relying on my mother's paycheck. He didn't take care for her, he didn't care about her, nor did he care for his children. He was selfish and an arrogant bas***d who was all talk in life but was capable of doing nothing. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

him asked"where does your mum live? Does she stay close by?"

"yeah, she's 15 mins away from me. Living with my sister and stepdad", I said while putting bread, salami and some salad on the island. Going back to the fridge taking a bottle of olive oil, a block of butter and mustard, I asked him where was his mum.

"She died 6 years ago. My dad is the only one around and my younger brother,"he said carefully. I looked at him through my glasses, pity in my eyes and sadness in his. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

"I agree,"clearing my throat. "Tell me how your dad is like. "

His face seem to light up at that. He told me so many things about his dad between chewing. How his father use to play soccer in the house with him and his younger brother, how they broke so many vase, how his mum would yell at the three of them then feel bad afterwards to result to treating them to a delicious dinner. His father was a loving man, who was never afraid of showing affection, who often give people hugs, that he added, it used to freak out his friends. Rey was proud of his father and clearly from how he talked about him, Rey love him dearly

I smiled all the while he talked, laughing occasionally when he joked how goofy his dad was until he asked me a question. "So how about you? What's your dad like?"

I pasted a plastic smile on my face and said a little bit too casually,"He left when I was a six. Never saw him since. "

Rey's expression completely changed, sorry in his eyes,"I'm  sorry I asked. "

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

"I agree,"clearing my throat. "Tell me how your dad is like. "

His face seem to light up at that. He told me so many things about his dad between chewing. How his father use to play soccer in the house with him and his younger brother, how they broke so many vase, how his mum would yell at the three of them then feel bad afterwards to result to treating them to a delicious dinner. His father was a loving man, who was never afraid of showing affection, who often give people hugs, that he added, it used to freak out his friends. Rey was proud of his father and clearly from how he talked about him, Rey love him dearly

I smiled all the while he talked, laughing occasionally when he joked how goofy his dad was until he asked me a question. "So how about you? What's your dad like?"

I pasted a plastic smile on my face and said a little bit too casually,"He left when I was a six. Never saw him since. "

Rey's expression completely changed, sorry in his eyes,"I'm  sorry I asked. "

fff

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

"Kria,"his husky voice said to me. He looked into my eyes, staring into their brown depths. Whatever he saw made him smile.

He continued kissing my lips with such passion that I sagged against him. I felt him reach around and lifting both my thighs putting them around his waist. He lifted me and carried me to the couch as though I weight nothing where he gently sat down on the couch eventually laying down and bringing me with him so that I was splayed across his body.

"Wait,"he said rising from the seat, just as breathless as I was. "Let me take these off,"he proceeded to take my glasses off my nose and gently placing it on the coffee table next to the couch, pulling at my hairband so my hair would come loose and leaning back on the couch taking my hands in his and stroking them with his.

My vision was very blurr that I said,"I cant see your face,"trying in vain to see his eyes.

He pulled me down to him making my hair fall and rest against his chest,"Better?"and continued making sweet love to my lips, kissing them with soft gentle motions until I became dizzy with passion. He kissed me harder and I felt like I couldn't breath. He plunge and retreated his tongue in my mouth claiming every corner, tasting me as though I was the most delicious thing in the world while holding my face in my palm and the other running his fingers thru my black hair. I moaned against his lips and press closer to him that he groaned in result.

We continued like that for hours until my lips were pink and swollen and I had even left a hickey behind his ear that made him take short breaths afterwards and he punished me by sucking on my neck until I pleaded for him to kiss my lips again.

I never kissed anyone that long before and never met a man who could kiss like that. I was beginning to forget why I didn't want him here in my house

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index