India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 55)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

I laughed,"A bit of both. I thought you would be offended by what i have said about how I think about men. But I guess you just are as crazy as I am to not be affected by what I say just as I believe that my trick works on all guys". He laughed, the skin around his eyes crinkling.

"Kria," he said seriously, "you should know by now I m not the conventional guy and the jerks you know. I cant be very disagreeable at only one time in my life with women. "

I looked at him wondering what he was referring too. I raised a brow, in a silent question.

"only in bed. "he smirked. Had he been unkind to me this morning and before this when I insulted his sex, I would have slapped him across the face to wipe off all that smugness. But from the looks of it, he wanted to just convince me he wasn't a jerk. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

"I have to go,"I said not meeting his eyes and starting getting up from the sit with my handbag. He left a few bills on the table. More than enough I would say. He followed close behind until I stopped infront of the shop, trying to get a cab.

"Kria", he said softly. I honestly didn't want to turn around and look at him, afraid of what I might see. I felt too much around him, fire and passion and everything I never had before and it felt like it was suffocating me.

I turned around not looking at his face, looking at my shoes. He tilted my chin with his thumb and finger gently, "I had a great time talking to you."

I nodded and finally met his eyes. "I really lik
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged

I nodded and finally met his eyes. "I really like you and I want to do something so badly to you but I'm afraid if I do that I would just freak you out." He paused, my heartbeat racing. "But you know what, im going to do it anyways" sliding his hand around my back, pressing me closer to his hard and warm body, "Because I know that you want it just as much as I do", saying it just above my lips in a soft husky whisper.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to push him away but I was too dumbstruck that I just stood there, unmoving knowing that I was so conflicted because I wanted to be there in his arms just as much as I wanted to run in the opposite direction.  I stood there waiting for the impact. I never anticipate how intense it would feel. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to push him away but I was too dumbstruck that I just stood there, unmoving knowing that I was so conflicted because I wanted to be there in his arms just as much as I wanted to run in the opposite direction.  I stood there waiting for the impact. I never anticipate how intense it would feel.

The moment his lips touch mine, I felt a shiver coarse thru my body. I guess he felt it too because he ran his palm back and forth in a reassuring manner as if to say, "don't worry, I got you." I felt my heart beat so fast when he started to moved his lips against mine, soundlessly attempting to get a response from me. I moaned against his lips finally kissing him back, letting go of my bag letting it fall to the ground and sliding my hand to his nape. I felt his short intake of breath then he immediately pressed me closer to him, letting not even an inch between us. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

I felt everything, the muscles on his chest, his rapid heartbeat, his arms, the powerful thighs between mine and even the bulge of his pants. And he felt big. I went so breathless and lightheaded that, he supported most of my weight. His lips tasted like passion and the promise of something sacred and  sinful. I ran my fingers in his hair, feeling the soft locks giving a tingly sensation in my inner wrist. He touched his tongue to my lips and the instant I parted them, he plunged between my lips and I gasped at the invasion. His soft kisses turned into a stormy passion of small bites and licks of kisses.I felt everything, the muscles on his chest, his rapid heartbeat, his arms, the powerful thighs between mine and even the bulge of his pants. And he felt big. I went so breathless and lightheaded that, he supported most of my weight. His lips tasted like passion and the promise of something sacred and  sinful. I ran my fingers in his hair, feeling the soft locks giving a tingly sensation in my inner wrist. He touched his tongue to my lips and the instant I parted them, he plunged between my lips and I gasped at the invasion. His soft kisses turned into a stormy passion of small bites and licks of kisses.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

He lifted his forehead and unclasped my body from his. he settled his hands on my waist. I felt instantly empty without his arms around me. Kria, get a grip! I mentally woke myself up and realised how completely stupid I had been to just let go like that. You just met him! I shook my head side to side, feeling shameful and disappointed with my unrestrained lust. I let go of his nape and settled my hands at my sides.

He held my face in his palm, "Why are u frowning?," he asked me. I look into his eyes, trying hard to see what he saw in me. I only saw concern. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. .

I was staring into space the whole car ride to my house. I felt numb and confuse and troubled.

As we reached my front lawn, I realised that I didnt have my bag with me. I mentally cursed myself for being as foolish as that, not because my belongings and phone was in that bag, but because of the fact that it gave Rey an opportunity to see me. And no doubt he will.

I went it to get money, unlocking the door with a spare key I left  under one of the large pots, knocking off some off the pots and paid off the taxi driver, who look at me curiously at my behaviour.

Locking the door behind me, I headed to my toilet, stripped and step into the shower
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Feeling better, dressed in an oversize sweatshirt and a pair of yoga pants, i dropped on my sofa like a log. Taking off my glasses and letting my hair rest in peace without any hairband.

About 8 o'clock, I woke up from my sleep with a start, hearing the doorbell and a few heavy knocks on the front door. Who on earth was so impatient? As I walked to the front door, I realised that it was raining heavily and the angry shout of thunder. I opened the door and saw the sight of an uninvited visitor, soaking wet, his shirt clung to his chest and his hair dripping with water.

"can I come it ?", Rey asked wearing no 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index