India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#17[IO] (Page 54)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

didn't find the benefit of going to prom. You could say that I grew up before everybody did.

Now that I'm working,doing what I love most, my life literally revolves around cakes and sweet things. If I step into a room, I would find designs from the chair, ceiling,  curtains and would somehow just imagine putting those elements into a cake. This is my life, the only one I know and the one I love. Nothing should come in the way.

So back to Reyansh Singhania. He looked like he was contemplating everything he has heard from me and trying to access my dilemma. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

He stood from his seat to walk to me and hold out his hand and I shook it. Rey held my hand in his just a moment longer, as though feeling what my skin felt like and release it. I swear I felt a little 'zing' going thru my body. I shivered and stand up to find myself close to him. I took a step away from him

"You know, I admire you Kria. Not many people your age has your drive in life. Even from what I heard from how you talk about your business, you have a lot of passion for your business and work", he said smiling down at me.

I laughed. "you haven't seen my mother. I'm not that old Mr  Singhania"

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

"I'm 30 this year." He smiled again, I look into his eyes and I realise how dark his eyes were and yet they hold so much sincerity and a bit of playfulness in them.

"oh, well. I'm sorry. I have to go. Thank you for sparing your time and patience to solve my problem and well me,"I joked walking out of his office. He followed me to the elevator and wave good bye to me as the door was closing. Just before it closed completely, he winked at me and I stood there in the elevator perplexed and unable to comprehend what just happen. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

doesn't come very often I might add).

Walking around my kitchen, I started to get a damp cloth and soap to wipe all the wooden tables. Even though my cleaner and my team did the washing and cleaning, I just can't help doing it again. Also, the counters were completely empty so it is easier and better to clean dirt, poured chocolate that has harden and etc. After the wiping, I took out the mop and started mopping the whole kitchen. By 11 am, I was done, sweating and flushed after all that moving about.

Just as I was about to get a glass of lemonade from the fridge, there was a knock on the back door of the kitchen. Must be Sally or the delivery guy, I thought to myself. I mention to Sally that I would be here to receive the goods  and she said that she might come if her boyfriend, Johny was not home. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

"So what's next?", he asked me. I look at him wondering what he was referring to.

"What are we doing next?"

I cleared my throat. "What I am going to do next is try to put the ingredients to where they belong. You on the other hand have nothing more to do. Thank you so much for helping me but I can take over from here onwards. You go home and have lunch or something", I said, trying to put in politely, I didn't want him around. I never like the fact of being indebted to anyone and truth be told it had always been easier to rely on my own. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

disagree.

"I mean, we are in the 21st century, a woman doesn't need to depend on a man to support herself. Heck," I laughed without humour," I know so many of them that pay for the house and took the role of being Man of the house". I smile cynically thinking how my mother had supported my father. My smile faded into a frown. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

"In this day, I guess all woman just have to come prepared incase anything happens to their marriage. Their children would be in ruins if we depended on men. No offense. "Truth be told, I choose this particular subject as a part of our conversation to scare him off, so he wouldn't think of being attracted, I had done this many times and it was a constant success. In the end, the guy would just be turn off by my male bashing conversation and just disappear. I don't have time for men and I don't see the pleasure in it except SEX. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
"Can a woman take care of you like a man? Can you give yourself the things men give to you? Its against nature for a woman or man to live alone without a partner. Even if all men are jerks, are you sincerely telling me you don't need them? Imagine had god sent Adam without Eve. He would have been one lonely son of a bitch whining and killing everyone. If there had been people, cause just like women men are emotional but not in the way you think. They throw tantrums,  that's how it works. The fact is when there is a relationship, the guy and the girl complement each other, not only in physical pleasure, but mentally too. The guy would be the calm one when his wife tells him she is stressing because they couldn't find the right school for their child. He would take actions eventhough he is not much with words. He wouldn't be worked up on petty things. On the other hand, the men needs their woman to stress on the petty things, like when their child eat with their fingers. Men could care less but it will hit them once the child is grown up and have bad manners. Just like in bed. But I don't need to explain that", he said with a grin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index