Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Incandescence.

Then? Comment? 

kya comment karun??

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged

The receptiionist was so busy on the phone she barely notice I passed her until I stormed into the CEOs office, half hearing her say"stop, he' s. . . . . ,"well I got my answer.
Standing there dumbstruck, when before I was so ready to burst into flames and give him a speech of a lifetime, my mouth hang open at the sight I saw

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Yes, my mouth hung open. Why? The man in front of me would have shock and awe many women. Okay, I just want you to picture the definition of HOT and just multiply that amount of hotness by 10. Perhaps I'm just rambling and exaggerating , but to me the idea of a hot guy is charisma. You could have the physique of a Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and the face of an angel but if you don't have charisma, you're no different with the rest of the men in the world. Boy, did this man have charisma. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

The rumours were right, he was hot. One of the reasons I was in shock mode was because he was bare chested, wearing only a rich pair of black slacks that fit him nicely around his slim waist. He had the body of a greek god ( Ares, the god of war ) and the rugged looks of a real man. There was nothing soft about his features except for the way he smiled. From where I stood, he could easily be around 6 feet tall next to his table  and look around 30 years old.

"I'm so sorry to have barged in like that", apologizing and blushing at his state of partial nudity. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

He was still smiling as though taking fulfilment in my discomfort,"That's okay, I should have lock the door", he motioned me to the seat. His voice was smooth, a baritone voice you would just love to listen over and over again. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I grateful sat down, hoping my inability to stand went unnoticed. Behind him, his shirt draped across his chair caught my eye. It had a huge coffee stain. It kind of look like someone intentionally spilled coffee on him. The bitter part of me ( from being so pissed in the morning and from what I heard in the elevator ) suggested that an angry employee had something to do with it. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

"Could you put on some clothes first?", clearing my throat. He grinned, looking somewhat younger and took out a fresh shirt and started putting in on.

"Okay what can I help you with, Ms…?"

"Ghai. Just call me Kria. You are ?", I replied. I 've always preferred to be called by my first name. 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

"Okay,  Mr.  Singhania. I'm from ' Daniel's Bakery'. My assistant informed me that…………", needing the formality between us,I proceed telling him what Sally told me in the morning, what I heard in the elevator, how important it was that my shipment arrive on time, how unprofessional  he was providing a service like that and how serious this would get if he doesn't do something. I guess I was kind of hard at him at first but I soften a little realising he was genuinely interested and sorry that he cause me all the trouble. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index