-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
jeev

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Love perhaps is the most wonderful thing and painful thong on the face of earth. Well I guess thats why a rose is a symbol of love, because the petals are so delicate and kind but then the thorns well. . . You get the picture. I've haven't seen a functional relationship in all my 19 years of live. I desperately wanted to believe that I could love someone with all my heart and he would do the same. But the ugly truth is always so bitter. My mom is at her third marriage and you'd think third times the charm? Haha, no. Of course, marriage is made up of the good and the bad moments but what if the bad just outnumber the good one to a ratio of 1-10. I guess she's not all that hot and bothered because she has too much to do and he barely is even there. So, bc of this and so many other things, I promise myself to just not fall in love and if I do get married ( oneday ) I'll just marry a guy with lots of money who could just take care of me and be done with it. I'm not saying I don't believe in love but after all the affairs, the cheating, the arguing I've seen I just prefer to put aside any thoughts in falling in love. but will someone change that oneday ?

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
already saw it... :D
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Walking down 5th street was like a ritual to me. That's what I would do every morning after I groggily wake myself up from bed at 6 am and locking the door of my house at 7 am and finding myself here infront of the flower shop heading to the coffee shop. Let me give u a rough picture of how I look like. Let's see. Imagine a 5 foot 4, 20 year old Baker and pastry chef ( yes I'm young, I was an apprentice to my grandmother who was a famous pastry chef that taught in Le Cordon Bleu in France ), wavy black hair, brown eyes, a size 10, with a not so small bust ( much to my dismay, it gives me back aches ) and a fairly medium tan to fair skin. Hope u get the picture, :) I honestly do not consider myself even the slightest pretty or much less beautiful. I honestly am really perplexed if a guy would find a liking in me. I just don't get it.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
In my shades, i known would look like a snob but to hell with it, my eyes are swollen from the lack of sleep since I work late nights most of the days. Being in this field u don't get a lot of off days and when u do u rather just make your way to ur pillow rather than go out and party.
As I got into the coffe shop, I saw my assistant Sally. Lovely girl, cheeky and terrible at picking men. She seems to get all the duoushbags and all the jerks that couldn't hold a job. She'll end up paying the rent and the pricks gas money. She frowns at her phone and motioned me to seat with her. Grabbing my coffee, I woke myself u to listen to whatever bad news shes going to spurt out.

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Then? Comment? 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
"I'm so sorry to make both our mornings so miserable but the supplier just called. He can't sent the shipment today because they are having some problems with the head office because many of the truck drivers quit bc they got caught drunk on the job and messed up so many deliveries that other bakeries were planning to sue them. . ,. ,,. . . . . "
Ok here's the think, I can barely open my eyes, so I'm just listening with one ear but as soon as I heard her say that they can't deliver until late next week, I feel my blood boil and my nerves tensing up. GOD ! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RUN A BUSINESS WITH THIS? seriously??!
"okok, Sally. Pls stop talking. I'll deal with it. Give me the suppliers head office number. "
"umm, Kria u sure???? I don't want u to go AWOL not that I think u do, but u seem scary calm about this like later ull just burst like nuclear. . . "Sally said worriedly, laughing,"seriously, thanks sweetie,"and she looks at me confused.

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
See now, I schedule a meeting with the head office. It turns out the company was in a transition of changing their CEO. Apparently, the new guy is hot, intelligent and a perfectionist or at least that's what I heard from the people in the elevator. I was only half listening until I heard how he stupidly fired almost all the imployees. I was too busy thinking what I'll saw to the smarty pants when I step into his office.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index