Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

That kiss was the first physical interaction, which she didn't knew could lead to such a sexual labor. Her lips, exploratory, were trembling. It was intoxicating, the way he had dominated over her. And this was not first time though, but was sinfully pleasuring. His pervasive eyes closed all the time, but that didn't affect the quality of love making. His hands just perfectly knew where to work, and how to work. His hand supported her back while other worked out under her wet shirt. And Kria just couldn't maintain balance between her heart, mind, tongue, lips…She was all living in the current flow of gratification. His doings were unpredictable, interesting! If in one moment he was working under her shirt, the very next moment his hand would linger near her abdomen.  And kria had witnessed his evolution. She never felt so secure with anyone else. There were lots of men who had brutally abused her, had forced themselves on her. But with Rey, it feels like he was wrapping all her wounds with his magical touch. With every loving touch he was erasing her dark memories, and all those brutal nights she'd spent. He was a healer. His hard lips were still sucking her tender ones. Starting from deep ones to short licking sessions, she'd felt a new kria being sculpted by him. His hands had the godly power? Because where ever he'd touched her, that part gets enlightened and more beautiful. She clawed his hairs whole time and his tongue was stroking her to ecstasy. He made sweeping, swirling motions inside her mouth, and with each interaction, his needs touched the peak.

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
pupu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Demons! Heart
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Anku!
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Me writing  Forging Bonds.
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
How is it coming?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index