SS: Fairytale Ch 4 & 5 pg 15 *FEB 2* COMPLETE - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Dear!!i am really really sorry for late reply😳 !!this story is not that interesting like your other story 😳sorry if you felt bad 😳 but still i loved !it!golu pichku name is so cute 😳 and funny πŸ˜†!from where you have find this name ?huh?😳   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!and the most important panci abhay convo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!thanks for the pm dear!!btw piya falling in abhay arm is too good 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!make me remember the pkyk days/ 😳! Edited by vampireking - 10 years ago
uff..kuch toh hain..pehle meeting me hi he picked her up in his armsπŸ˜†...nice update i must say..now things will be interesting..oops...piya's surname is different now..but abhay doesn't need a surname to recognise her, right? piya already knows who he is..now lets see how things turn out.. i have a feeling that panchi will be kabab me haddi...i hope she doesn't spoil the showπŸ˜•...waiting to see how things progress😊
I'm in love with this SS.Simple yet so delightful!Golu..pichku..wow!so cute❀️ Excited for next update!
wonderfull update peehu and thankz for the pm:)
Wow peehu , such a beautiful upd . It was so damn cute and adorable β€οΈ golu and pichku . They are so cute . Damn abhay didn't recognise her due to her surname. Awww but piya get to  know that he was her golu πŸ˜ƒ
I really hope piya tells abhay that she is her pichku πŸ˜³
Can't wait for further upds πŸ˜ƒ
superb update peehuπŸ‘ πŸ‘ So pichku got to know about her golu but abhay doesn't as she has changed her surname!! waiting for the next...!!
Fantastic update!πŸ‘ Abhay can't recogonise Piya coz she changed her surname and Pia doesn't want to tell Abhay coz she thinks he doesn't remember him!! I loved the first chapter!
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
ohhh this was tooo good...poor pia, but now she has abhay. I'm sure he would fall in love with him unknowingly that she's his pichku:D
plzzz update asap
Thanks fr pm
Awesome prologue & even more awesome chapter
Oh tell Abhay tht u r dobriyal
Wht I loved the most is the nickname
Golu &.pichko haha
Plz cont...
lovely !
loved it !
hate panchi