India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why Zoya why (Page 4)

Asyaalways Senior Member
Asyaalways
Asyaalways

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Hearing Tannu's challenge just hours before the wedding...she should've taken her seriously.  It wasn't about Asad betraying her deliberately, it was to what extent would Tannu go to win her challenge, which turned out drugging him.  Most of us guessed that she would drug him, why wasn't she taking her seriously.  As for telling Asad, he wouldn't have believed her.  I, too, have a feeling that Zoya knows, it was Tannu's doing not Asad's weakness.

Like they say:  Keep your friends close but your enemies closer!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Agree.

Zoya was careless even after Tanu's numerous taunts and challenges.

Enlightment

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
She didnt expect Asad to come alone in his wedding. Normally The groom doesn't come alone. She must have thought Asad would come with his mom.Dilshad also thought Asad will come with his brother and sisters. But Asad wanted to go alone for God knows why? He had problem going with his bro but didn't refuse that witch when she tagged along.
Forget tagging along that Bit** was constantly getting physical
With him and she even told him that he is going to be someone else's but he still let her get away with getting physical.Zoya knew about witch and I guess she knows even now but come on she doesn't know Asad was drugged and Billi created that much drama. Heck she doesn't even know that Asad Miyan even in his drugged stage thought about her only and even let That Whi** have her way with him since he thought she is Zoya and actually he is with his newly weded wife. Bechara Manga beauty , Mila one eyes bit**. I felt soo bad for him Friday.
Asad Miyan before running for Ajmer you need lots of antibacterial soap and a hot shower.
Zoya was not at fault. She was ditched on her wedding day by her only love. She had a dream which has been broken suddenly. She might understand Asad was trapped but she feels Bit** seduced him and he lost control. That's why she said Aap Bahut kamzor insan hai.
That scene she witnessed was horrific and Asad didn't exactly reacted normal as well. He was drugged hence his reflex was weak. He didnt move an inch from Billi and later entered marriage hall with Billi on his side. I don't blame Zoya at all.
Asad on the other hand can still save everything if he wants. All he needs to do is throw Billi out of his life forever right now. If he still stays dumb the. I have nothing to say. Billis needed an ally to break Asad and Zoya and in this task Asad was her strongest ally. His blind trust and dumbheadedness gave her the opportunity to ruin his own life.
It's high time Asad.

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I'm asking the same question Dev...Why Zoe Why!! hope she will come to her senses soon...I understand she is still in shock...but not as much as Asad lol.
Atleast Zoe knows Billis intentions...but bechara AsadUnhappy

Its not their fault ... only person to blame is Billi and its all KISMAT ka khelConfused

P.S. I still think Zoe is pretending LOL just to make Billi believe she is ditching her Mr. Khan. I just want my smart Zoe back...bass!

Enlightment

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you zoya should have not been so careless when she knew tanu intension

Enlightment

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Totally Agree with you. Zoya got caught up with the wedding that she totally took tanu for granted.

but guys, i'm also thinking that maybe this is part of zoya's plan to expose tanu. i mean she was totally aware of tanu's intentions, and after the mehindi episode i would i think that she would have been more careful.

Here's a scenario. Maybe Zoya confided in asad and they came up with a plan to expose tanu. they hid this from everyone and asad was aware of the situation. sorry i am thinking out loud. you guys don't have to agree.

Enlightment

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wondering this too CryErmm
Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Agreed