Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why Zoya why (Page 3)

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Zoe should have spoken to dilshaad after Billi challenged about SR. That's some serious issue and Zoe's behavior was like crappy bahus from saas-bahu soaps. Vamps keep challenging and bahus keep fighting alone without revealing vamps secrets to anyone. 

That's the fate of Indian serials Ermm

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i just hate tannu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i agree 100% with you, if you have to blame anybody, its Zoya as well as Asad too. but then who thinks of all these when all you know is your dreams are going to come true in just few hours? Embarrassed 

Enlightment

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
agree wid u ..

Enlightment

Asyadeewani Senior Member
Asyadeewani
Asyadeewani

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I know it might seem weird I thought the same thing and then this idea came in my head maybe just maybe Zoya knows asad is innocent but she is doing all this to bring out billos true colours in front of the family and asad cuz asad will not believe zoya if she tells him something g so zoya has decided to take this path she is hurt that asad has done this but the cvs are totally destroying her character if after knowing the truth about billi she's going to turn a blind eye and believe asad will do this so I think she's tricking tanveer that I believe you and she will wait and see how far tanveer will go or how low she will stoop to I mean if it was me in that situation and I knew before hand her intentions then I would not believe her but zoya is doing all this to bring out the reality of tanveer now asad will obviously start to think why tanveer did all this they need to start applying some logic and bring out the truth

Enlightment

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nice post and i agree with your points. zoya being the smartest of them all did a foolish thing by not telling Tanveer's intentions to anyone at first place. Later when she knew what she was gonna do still she thought nothing would go wrong?

If she told Asad and he didn't believe her i am sure Dilshaad would have. But then again it was all about the challenge too. She always said my love is stronger and you won't succeed maybe Zoya got too confident.

I can't blame Zoya and i can't blame Asad either. Both are right and wrong at their own places.

Enlightment

tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing. And I hope she starts thinking rationally when the anger subsides. This is Asad, he did not kiss her when she was willing, Did not do anything in an inebriated form, did not take any liberties when he could have with her. So, why on earth would he sleep with Tanu on the night of the Nikah, when he knows he will be missed and someone will look for him. Would he do that to his mother, in front of anyone. I am disappointed more with Dilshad than Zoya, i Guess she remembers her trust in Rashid broken and has applied the scenario to her son.

Enlightment

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i agree. zoya was a bit careless with her stuff and asad. if i were her, i would have had an eye on asad 24/07

Enlightment

Go to top