Yes at times she goes dumb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

While not blaming Zoya nor Asad, I think this is also the consequence of not heeding Mr Dhurander's words to guard their love.

When two people are in love it is ultimately their responsibility to guard their love/relationship from attacks from people like Tanveer. 

Just as this incident should provide much needed life lessons for Asad, Zoya too has to learn the hard way. This will shed her from her naivete. There is true evil in this world and people like Tanveer cannot be taken lightly. 

Exactly Tannu is not a person who should be taken lightly.
MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

dear zoya ki shadi thi..n which bride wants to remember anyone else except her dulha...

there were lot of possibilities..but than she is one normal girl..although she knew something will go wrong but u see that something would be this she dint even thought of it..she trusted asad more thn anyone else..she was sure asad would not do anything like this and kisne socha tanu would be succesful in tamming lion..but aise hua..or raha sawaal dupatte ka..to lisn shadi ka ghar tha..cheeze yaha waha reh jati hai..or tanu  family ki tarah rehti hai..to it can be possible that usne dupata cupbord se nikal kar pehna ho aisa kuch dikhaya to nai that dupata zoya  ne yu he feka ho!!!
i hope i dint confuse u moreEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010Enlightment

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I thought she would have taken things a bit more seriously also. She knows Tanveer intentions. So I expect her when she calms down to really think and believe that something is wrong somewhere. 
If she had told someone what Tanveer was saying all this while...Trust me this whole situation would be easier to solve. But Asad has no words to defend himself. Only Zoya can help him come out of this. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightmentviya.mallik4eva

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

dear zoya ki shadi thi..n which bride wants to remember anyone else except her dulha...

there were lot of possibilities..but than she is one normal girl..although she knew something will go wrong but u see that something would be this she dint even thought of it..she trusted asad more thn anyone else..she was sure asad would not do anything like this and kisne socha tanu would be succesful in tamming lion..but aise hua..or raha sawaal dupatte ka..to lisn shadi ka ghar tha..cheeze yaha waha reh jati hai..or tanu  family ki tarah rehti hai..to it can be possible that usne dupata cupbord se nikal kar pehna ho aisa kuch dikhaya to nai that dupata zoya  ne yu he feka ho!!!

Agree with you Milli but knowing Tannu as psycho you know especially she knew she is capable of doing anything I still think Zoya should have used her intelligent mind. I know it's her shaadi but how can anyone be at rest when some has threatened she will have her first night with her husband to be. Between Zoya loves Asad a lot so she needed to be more careful even though she was involved in her wedding too much. Here we are talking about someone sleeping with the man you love the most

Edited by damar - 23 June 2013 at 11:02am
Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I thought she would have taken things a bit more seriously also. She knows Tanveer intentions. So I expect her when she calms down to really think and believe that something is wrong somewhere. 
If she had told someone what Tanveer was saying all this while...Trust me this whole situation would be easier to solve. But Asad has no words to defend himself. Only Zoya can help him come out of this. 

Right Drea only and only Zoya can help because Asad is stupid and blind towards Tannu's evil deeds

DreA

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

Agree with you Milli but knowing Tannu as psycho you know especially she knew she is capable of doing anything I still think Zoya should have used her intelligent mind. I know it's her shaadi but how can anyone be at rest when some has threatened she will have her first night with her husband to be. Between Zoya loves Asad a lot so she needed to be more careful even though she was involved in her wedding too much. Here we are talking about someone sleeping with the man you love the most
she is intelligent yaar no doubtr..but she trusted him ke wo aisa kuch nai karega...it was not in her hand...she is not at fault anyhow..thats what i think...

Enlightment

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Zoe should have spoken to dilshaad after Billi challenged about SR. That's some serious issue and Zoe's behavior was like crappy bahus from saas-bahu soaps. Vamps keep challenging and bahus keep fighting alone without revealing vamps secrets to anyone. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22EnlightmentDreA

Go to top