India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why Zoya why

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Guys I know everyone are shocked and sad about the last 2 episodes. Many people have analysed the situation on that fateful wedding night of Asad and Zoya. But just to bring out some important things which lead to that disaster
1) Zoya knew Tanveer's intention clearly but why Zoya turned a blind eye towards it.
2) Zoya should have arranged things with the help of Ayaan so that Asad is protected from that witch.
3) why keep her things wide open such as her bridal stuff so that Tannu touches her things without permission knowing Tannu now.
4) after knowing Tannu is capable of doing anything such as after taking her own eyes with her hand and also put acid in her mehendi Zoya should have planned so that Tannu's face comes in front of everyone.

Remember by keeping quiet Zoya is only indirectly giving way to evil people have their way freely without any fear.
Overall  I think Zoya should have been more aggressive in planning and making things fool proof. it was even more of a responsibility towards Zoya since Asad is blind eyed towards Tannu's evil deed. It is more of a safety question towards Asad since he is refusing to believe. What do you guys think?

PS: Knowing Zoya is very intelligent than Asad I wanted to raise this question that's all. 

Edited by damar - 23 June 2013 at 10:52am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Unbroken212cuteManishikdkudisuman_sasrichaNumayazazoy12Kajol20TAMANNA23Asyaalwaysfee-feepunnubaby_Nabeela_SharandeepdivyabelleHamariAduriKahnHeyybabyydolllcoolfiretrishy13Prasanna_dhanuNpdeepa-iLoveKaran-Siri22shesherkobitaLoveAsYa222-khaleesi-KambakthIshqstacyellowzveenishaNkapoor3GroverAddictAsyaforeverviya.mallik4evaNithiya95pieryrose--Jenelle--MisHumptyDumptysumaiya14DreAshreya11mehraCup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan

-iLoveKaran- IF-Dazzler
-iLoveKaran-
-iLoveKaran-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
totally agree with you...zoya got to involved in the marriage...that she forgot tanu ! and really cannot expect anything from asad since he is just plain stupid !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkuditrishy13Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iLoveKaran-

totally agree with you...zoya got to involved in the marriage...that she forgot tanu ! and really cannot expect anything from asad since he is just plain stupid !

Yeah Zoya gave way to evil people enter her personal life Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iLoveKaran-

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Devi, i totally agree she needed to be more alert at Tanu and protect Asad from Tanu's clutch cuz she knew before hand when Tanu wore the wedding shawl she gave it back to Zoya and said soon her husband is gonna suffer the same soo she has to forgive Asad cuz it is technically her fault for not doing anything...she should've told Dilshad or Najma atleast of Tanu being evil but noo she only made her jealous...What good did that solveSmile

Enlightment

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
While not blaming Zoya nor Asad, I think this is also the consequence of not heeding Mr Dhurander's words to guard their love.

When two people are in love it is ultimately their responsibility to guard their love/relationship from attacks from people like Tanveer. 

Just as this incident should provide much needed life lessons for Asad, Zoya too has to learn the hard way. This will shed her from her naivete. There is true evil in this world and people like Tanveer cannot be taken lightly. 

Edited by divyabelle - 23 June 2013 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

himbaNpdeepaEnlightment

-iLoveKaran- IF-Dazzler
-iLoveKaran-
-iLoveKaran-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by -iLoveKaran-

Yeah Zoya gave way to evil people enter her personal life Ermm

that to very easily...if it wasn't for tanu zoya still wouldn't have know that she loves Asad !

Enlightment

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Devi, i totally agree she needed to be more alert at Tanu and protect Asad from Tanu's clutch cuz she knew before hand when Tanu wore the wedding shawl she gave it back to Zoya and said soon her husband is gonna suffer the same soo she has to forgive Asad cuz it is technically her fault for not doing anything...she should've told Dilshad or Najma atleast of Tanu being evil but noo she only made her jealous...What good did that solveSmile

Yes Lea. Me knowing Zoya as intelligent person I wanted to raise this question.Tongue

Go to top