Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Missing CC a lot this weekend (Page 3)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

^^ Weekend was very thanda ... no "explosive" interviews by anyone either WinkLOL  

I'm quite glad in a way that we didn't get any SBS/SBB ... they tend to give away too much. The promo is good enough to get me interested as to what's coming up next.

I hope we are finally done with 'explosive' interviews. WinkLOL I am only interested in watching an explosive show. EmbarrassedLOL

SBS/SBB do give away too much. It's good they didn't show any segments this weekend. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewer

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by irsa

Monday will be like a surprise gift as except the precap we don't know what will happen

Agree...it will be exciting to watch. 
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Eager to see everything that you pointed too and just to emphasize to watch how Chhanchhan transforms from this wide eyed, happy-go-lucky girl to a woman who takes charge of her life and marriage and still keeps peace in her house. Quite a big challenge she has in front of her and therefore the sweeter it will be to see Chhanchhan emerge victorious.

Edited by showviewer - 23 June 2013 at 11:33am

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Eager to see everything that you pointed too and just to emphasize to watch how Chhanchhan transforms to this wide eyed, happy-go-lucky girl to a woman who takes charge of her life and marriage and still keeps peace in her house. Quite a big challenge she has in front of her and therefore the sweeter it will be to see Chhanchhan emerge victorious.

That is I am looking forward to watch as well. 

showviewer

Krishna_12 Goldie
Krishna_12
Krishna_12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Me too. Really missing CC. This is the first time i'm missing it this much since it has started. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow!

incandescent

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I love the new promo. I'm glad they're promoting it well and the show has suddenly become a lot more interesting! Looking forward to Monday, I wish we had CC on Friday's as well. I know Sanaya once said something about it, I hope they do make it on Fridays. But I know actors need rest too Heart

incandescent

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
It is becoming an interesting show and I am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds! :D

~K

incandescent

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Yes..me too...

incandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index