Chhan Chhan

Missing CC a lot this weekend - Page 2

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
^^ Weekend was very thanda ... no "explosive" interviews by anyone either ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  

I'm quite glad in a way that we didn't get any SBS/SBB ... they tend to give away too much. The promo is good enough to get me interested as to what's coming up next.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

this weekends was so thanda .. OMG 

atleast they could have given some SBS/B 

The weekend was thanda...hopefully the week will be dhamakedar. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

I am missing CC a lot this weekend. 

Suddenly there is a lot to look forward to in the show...how CC adjusts in her new home, how she handles all the challenges thrown by UB, chhanman reunion, the divide and rule policy by UB...and much more. 

It's actually becoming quite interesting now. 

I watched the new promo at least 10 times. 

agree faree..abnd after seeing the precap for monday..its become all the more diffcuklt...😭
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ Weekend was very thanda ... no "explosive" interviews by anyone either ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  

I'm quite glad in a way that we didn't get any SBS/SBB ... they tend to give away too much. The promo is good enough to get me interested as to what's coming up next.

agree diya if they shw anything in sbs the charm of the shw goes off..rem drung ip times we used to get spoilers the entire charm used to go..
Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Monday will be like a surprise gift as except the precap we don't know what will happen
incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

I hope we are finally done with 'explosive' interviews. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† I am only interested in watching an explosive show. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

SBS/SBB do give away too much. It's good they didn't show any segments this weekend. 
incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irsa

Monday will be like a surprise gift as except the precap we don't know what will happen

Agree...it will be exciting to watch. 
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eager to see everything that you pointed too and just to emphasize to watch how Chhanchhan transforms from this wide eyed, happy-go-lucky girl to a woman who takes charge of her life and marriage and still keeps peace in her house. Quite a big challenge she has in front of her and therefore the sweeter it will be to see Chhanchhan emerge victorious. Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: showviewer

Eager to see everything that you pointed too and just to emphasize to watch how Chhanchhan transforms to this wide eyed, happy-go-lucky girl to a woman who takes charge of her life and marriage and still keeps peace in her house. Quite a big challenge she has in front of her and therefore the sweeter it will be to see Chhanchhan emerge victorious.

That is I am looking forward to watch as well. 
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too. Really missing CC. This is the first time i'm missing it this much since it has started. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow!