India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi and Purvi! (Page 5)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Ovi isn't blaming anyone for her unhappiness, she acknowledged the fact that it was her mistake to marry Arjun forcefully :s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oviarjun

i am 23 years old and i thought my life is all messed up but these characters are surely in much more pain .. hence i wud lke to suggest something.
purvi can be with onir or she can reunite with arjun. she shud focus on pari and her career.
as for arjun, he shud stop behaving confused and decide what does he want whether purvi or ovi. when he loves purvi, he shudnt cry for ovi.
for ovi, she shud give arjun a divorce *and be in canada only and concentrate on her supermodel career. this girl is very ambitious and has great heights to go and shud move outside the arjun angle.
but personally speaking, i feel purvi spoilt arOvi married life. of course not intentionally. purvi is very good and always thinks of others but somehow i feel ovi is a victim in this whole mess, as she lost her child, and now her love turned husband.
ovi is childish, stupid, stubborn but NOT EVIL.
SHE DINT HAVE HER MOM archana to give her gud sanskaars, but what abt purvi?? she had
archu, then why did she consummate before marraige and then gave the
used piece to ovi? why is ovi responsible for this mess? its only and
only purvi. how can all ashvik fans accuse ovi just bcz of that deal.
did ovi know that arjun consummated with purvi? even in her worst
nightmare, she cudnt have thought of that possibilityAngry

I responded to your post on the other thread. It is not Purvi's fault that Ovi didn't contemplate the possibility of there being a physical relationship between Arjun and Purvi. If you remember the engagement period between Ovi and Arjun, Ovi was constantly all over Arjun. For her to assume that there was no physical aspect to Purvi's and Arjun's love was stupid as you term it.

It is "buyer beware" and Ovi was eager to buy the goods "as is" so the fault lies with her that she didn't stop to think if she would be able to tolerate the idea of Arjun initiating a physical relationship with Purvi.

Ovi is possessive to a fault. In spite of loving Arjun and knowing she was carrying his child, Purvi asked Arjun to be a proper husband to Ovi. Inspite of a misconception that Purvi was carrying Onir's child, Arjun did not stop loving Purvi or start hating Onir for having a pati ka darja on Purvi. The physical aspect didn't matter to either one of them. Sadly Ovi despite possesing Arjun as a husband could never forgive his past.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 25 June 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAshaNegiFanashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Ovi isn't blaming anyone for her unhappiness, she acknowledged the fact that it was her mistake to marry Arjun forcefully :s

Waneeka, I applaud Ovi for finally seeing that her marriage has reached a point of no return. But she has not acknowledged that she "forcefully" married Arjun. I have not seen one iota of remorse for having snatched him from Purvi. She said at that ill dated party to herself that Arjun always belonged to Purvi not that she was wrong in trying to wrest him from Purvi.

Even today, she asked Manav, "how would you feel if the person you trusted and loved betrayed that trust and love?" She has not realized that she betrayed her own love by forcing Arjun into a loveless marriage. "Dham gut raha tha" she says to be married to a person who never loved her. Has she at least now spared a thought as to how Arjun must have felt to be pushed into a marriage with a girl he didn't love on the day of his marriage to the love of his life?

It has always been about herself for Ovi from the beginning and it unfortunately perhaps always will be. But at least she has developed the sense to get out of a marriage that is going nowhere.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAshaNegiFanashfaque2012

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Words of Wisdom Jhanvi di !!!Clap
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
No, my dear, it is not wrong to fall in love, and I agree completely with the first part of your post. But then, men like Onir are very rarely come by, and often the ones who get them do  not value what they have got but hanker after someone else. Such is life!

Where Ovi went wrong was in clinging to Arjun even after it became amply clear that he had no  romantic interest in her. She should have set a higher value on herself - she was well born, with a caring family, she had good looks and a soaring career. To give up all this for a langda ghoda is pure, unadulterated folly!

Next, what one gets by coercion is  only fool's gold. Agreed, Purvi for her own personal reasons linked to her aai and, because of her, Arjun too went along with the marriage to Ovi, but it was not a  spontaneous choice at all, and nothing solid and lasting could have been expected from it. One does not buy damaged goods hoping that they  can be repaired. The cracks always show.

I agree that the first love need not be the last, and one can and does fall in love again, but that is when the first love is lost due to  reasons not connected with the second love. Not when the first girl has sold you to the second and the second has, in effect, bought you. If I was Arjun, I would have been furious with BOTH girls and walked off, telling both of them to go jump in the lake. But he has been reduced to a tame poodle by Purvi the Circe, and so he blames only Ovi, not Purvi, the tyaag ki devi, at whose shrine they all worship - Arjun, Onir, Teju, Soham.. the whole jing bang lot.

Right now, Ovi  was greatly wronged by the baby swap,which left her unable to even see child she thought was hers, and whom she loved to bits (she was, once she had the baby,  a very c her dead child and mourn it properly. And then she was faced with the awful truth of thearing and attentive mother, never letting go of Pari for more than  a few minutes at  a time, something for which  she got scant credit ) , turning out to be not just Purvi's child, but that of Purvi and Arjun. It must have been like a blow to  the solar plexus, and all those preaching that she should have accepted Pari regardless have no idea how they would feel in such a situation.

But having faced this, and decided that she could not stick her marriage to this Purvi's Poodle any more, which I think is very sensible, why on earth does Ovi  have to drink herself silly, like a sailor on  shore leave? I have never seen any girl down neat spirits - what looks like whisky or cognac - in this fashion, and then totter around half or fully sozzled all the time. She is a professional, a high grade model, and is this professionalism? It is inexcusable self-pity and weakness, and I do not like it when young women behave like that and make an exhibition of themselves. It is  degrading.

She should NOT agree to stay married to Arjun, and once she is free of him, she should not, even if she has a baby, ever go back to him. She should pull herself together, STOP drinking for her own sake,  and start afresh, with the baby if there is one. Arjun can go back to his old love and their baby and leave Ovi in peace. I never saw such a terminally weak and exasperating crybaby like Arjun, and Ovi is well rid of him. She should stop feeling sorry for herself and count her blessings, which are very many. Thousands of girls face and overcome much, much tougher situations in life. Ovi should take a lesson from them.

I would want her to stand on her own feet and make good in her own. I would not want her to cling to yet another man, no matter how much of a paragon he might be. No man should ever be the be all and end all  of her life. That way lies her salvation.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by oviarjun

i wish ovi gets a guy like onir. ( not onir of course, he is like her brother.)
1. someone who wud love her frm the core of his heart,
2.who wud be a one woman man( not like arjun)
3. whose first priority  wud be ovi's happiness.

poor girl... all she ever wanted was the person whom she loved wud love her back deeply. but she never got that. she always had that hope that may be marraige wud make her husband forget his past(everyne falls in love but u dont keep thinking of it even after marraige, people do move on)
but in ovi's case it never happened. arjun always gave her that hope that he is trying to work out their marraige but somehow it wasnt succesful.
in canada atleast she hhad her baba , teju and aaji to stay with but now she lost everything. bcz of the circumstances, she has to stay in canada , far from eveyone. ovi has lost the most, her family, her husband, her child.
poor girl all she did was to fall in love deeply, completely... and all she wished was to share her life with that someone special. but she payed a huge price for that.
is falling in love such a big crime?

Edited by sashashyam - 26 June 2013 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

Go to top