Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi and Purvi! (Page 4)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Janhvi, I do not know about the others, but I hope Poor Onir (capital intentional!) does not  end up with the other sister. It is distasteful, after he has said he sees her as a sister. One cannot change that.

Secondly, what would you  bet that if there was any such move, Onir's ex-Mishti would turn a nice shade of pea green?Wink With Shalini, my reading is that what she felt above all was good old jealousy. She had been used to having Onir on a string, and any successful competition for him raises all her hackles! Nothing like  a good dose of that to help her find out  what, if anything, she actually feels for these two lallus in her life.

My own  conviction is that Purvi  loves neither of them, but only her aai's parivaar, and Jyothi's delightful list of priorities in the pre-Onir days, where Arjun came in at No. 11, still holds!Wink

Shyamala.

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Shyamala, it might actually not set off a storm.  People might be happy if Ovi finally got someone who will love her the way she deserves to be loved and happy that Purvi is free of the emotional guilt of separating Arjun from Ovi if Ovi finds happiness elsewhere.  I do hope it does not happen this way but doing my favorite thing, playing devil's advocate.  Wink

You forget, he has already  said that he is her jeeja and thus like an elder brother. There is thus no question of an Onir-Ovi combination. The storm it would set off would trump the jeeju-saali one hands down!Wink

Why can poor Onir not be left alone? Does he have to be saddled with one or the other of these plaguey females?

All he needs is his licence back, and Balaji can swing that by suddenly waking up to the Medical Council of India having the sole jurisdiction over such medical malpractice cases (which is true, by the way), and declaring the court decision null and void. Then the MCI can give him a slap on the wrist and send him back to caring for the poor of Kolkatta.

In time, he will thank the Almighty on his knees for this liberation from the Tar Baby of his Mishti, and her behen as well.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

[QUOTE=sharadrocks]
So you want to tinker with the combinations! That is a thought!
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Ovi deserves love, Onir can give that to her!

Purvi deserves happiness, Arjun can give that to her.

I wouldn't like Onir with Ovi either because he does seem to harbor brotherly feelings towards her and she did/does consider him as an older brother, even that flashback of Onir's where Ovi tells him that she is moving to Canada and at that party, she never did accuse Onir did she of the baby swap?  So, yes, I too hope not.  

As for Purvi turning a nice shade of green, I think unbeknownst to her, she has fallen for the man who calls himself a bigamist.  Arjun was her first love (that airport scene where she kept bemoaning the fate of her first love, remember?), Onir may end up being her mature, all abiding love.  Who knows what the CVs have in store for us if the SBS segments are to be believed!  

If it were left to me, I would rid all men from the lives of both these girls for the time being until they were both not as wet behind the ears, of course, that would be wishful thinking.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 23 June 2013 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Yes, Janhvi, that reference to her pehla pyaar  and her pehli feelings, which puzzled us a lot then, till we rationalised it as a strange wording by the CVs.

But also the  Mahashivaratri temple scene,  where Purvi asks Lord Shiva for a husband who would qualities like his and would also belong to her alone. Now, if you take the infinitely patient, compassionate and infinitely wise Mahadev, Onir would not be a bad fit,plus, as we have agreed on in the past, he would be the only one who belongs to her alone. Not Arjun.

Moreover, Purvi and Onir have been repeatedly  referred to as being like Manav and Archana, who are of course the gold standard for a pavitra rishta.

Well, let us see. You are about the only other person in this forum, apart from the PuNir fans, who believes that the first love need not be the be all and end all of life, and there can also be  a mature and nonetheless very deep love that is like old wine, rich, full-bodied, and lasting, not like the heady wine of  youth.

Oh Lord, I am getting to sound like an octogenarian!

Shyamala

I wouldn't like Onir with Ovi either because he does seem to harbor brotherly feelings towards her and she did/does consider him as an older brother, even that flashback of Onir's where Ovi tells him that she is moving to Canada and at that party, she never did accuse Onir did she of the baby swap?  So, yes, I too hope not.  

As for Purvi turning a nice shade of green, I think unbeknownst to her, she has fallen for the man who calls himself a bigamist.  Arjun was her first love (that airport scene where she kept bemoaning the fate of her first love, remember?), Onir may end up being her mature, all abiding love.  Who knows what the CVs have in store for us if the SBS segments are to be believed!  

If it were left to me, I would rid all men from the lives of both these girls for the time being until they were both not as wet behind the ears, of course, that would be wishful thinking.

Janhvi, I do not know about the others, but I hope Poor Onir (capital intentional!) does not  end up with the other sister. It is distasteful, after he has said he sees her as a sister. One cannot change that.

Secondly, what would you  bet that if there was any such move, Onir's ex-Mishti would turn a nice shade of pea green?Wink With Shalini, my reading is that what she felt above all was good old jealousy. She had been used to having Onir on a string, and any successful competition for him raises all her hackles! Nothing like  a good dose of that to help her find out  what, if anything, she actually feels for these two lallus in her life.

My own  conviction is that Purvi  loves neither of them, but only her aai's parivaar, and Jyothi's delightful list of priorities in the pre-Onir days, where Arjun came in at No. 11, still holds!Wink

Shyamala.

[QUOTE=soapwatcher1]

Shyamala, it might actually not set off a storm.  People might be happy if Ovi finally got someone who will love her the way she deserves to be loved and happy that Purvi is free of the emotional guilt of separating Arjun from Ovi if Ovi finds happiness elsewhere.  I do hope it does not happen this way but doing my favorite thing, playing devil's advocate.  Wink

[QUOTE=sashashyam]You forget, he has already  said that he is her jeeja and thus like an elder brother. There is thus no question of an Onir-Ovi combination. The storm it would set off would trump the jeeju-saali one hands down!Wink

Why can poor Onir not be left alone? Does he have to be saddled with one or the other of these plaguey females?

All he needs is his licence back, and Balaji can swing that by suddenly waking up to the Medical Council of India having the sole jurisdiction over such medical malpractice cases (which is true, by the way), and declaring the court decision null and void. Then the MCI can give him a slap on the wrist and send him back to caring for the poor of Kolkatta.

In time, he will thank the Almighty on his knees for this liberation from the Tar Baby of his Mishti, and her behen as well.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

[QUOTE=sharadrocks]
So you want to tinker with the combinations! That is a thought!

[QUOTE=A HUGE FAN]Ovi deserves love, Onir can give that to her!

Purvi deserves happiness, Arjun can give that to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Both should take sanyas for the sake of peace.

ROFL Aastha, You are too funny! 

@sharadrocks: Thanks for the positive topic! Too much negativity pollutes the forum! 

For Purvi, I want her to get a job again, start working and support Pari, who can be looked after by Archu and Sulo in turns. Im sure they would love to do so, spending time with their little angel  Embarrassed...IMHO, 20 yr olds shd not be married or be mommies, they shd be in college or working, building a career.
But since shes already a Mom, she can still have a career and be a Mom as well. 

For Ovi, she can continue modelling as she is right now in Canada. She shd divorce Arjun and start life afresh in that country. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 24 June 2013 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Ashasoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
They should take some medications and take rest. They are kinda like 20-22 and they are married and not only that one of them has a child and the other is already having a divorce! They are so young and they have sooo many problems at the moment

Angelic_Ashapallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharadrocks

First of, hats off to you for even putting these two names together in the title!! :) I will be back after reading through the other posts on the thread. I know what I would want for them or hope that girls of their age would aspire to have.

Thank you, dear. Frankly, all this bashing and counter bashing tires me! I am at a loss to understand why we need to resort to unparliamentary language, even if it is to express our disapproval of a character's stance. I thought it would be nice if we can indulge in a constructive exercise for a change! Look forward to your comments. Btw, I have always found yours to be among the saner voices on this forum. Even when you are clear in your support of one character, I do not see blind love! And I do not see blind hatred either.

Thank you for that :)  The two girls have royally messed up their lives but guess that can happen when one is young and have not much guidance from the elders.

Great idea to induce some constructive effort and thinking on the fates of these two females.  

I would want for them what Amelia and Shyamala have hoped the girls could achieve. 

Purvi - should stop thinking of yourself as responsible for the world's problems, come down to earth, focus on the child and yourself for a change.  Get back to school, get a job, don't hesitate to take child support from Arjun, he is the father and partly responsible for where you stand today. Do not get back with Arjun or any guy for a long time to come.  Learn to stand on your own feet, financially and emotionally.  Attend to Pari, make yourself someone Pari can look upto as a role model, someone strong, someone who made mistakes but picked herself up and moved on, someone who does not need a man as a crutch but can hold her head high because she believes in herself.  Family is important, loving them is important but you have to give them space to fix their own issues.

As for Ovi - get over Arjun, do not fret after a man who does not respect you.  He is not worth your time simply because he can never love you as you want to be loved. Self respect and confidence in yourself is more important than hankering after a man who does not care for you. Every girl deserves to have someone who puts her above everyone else, he doesn't, he cannot, move on, please.  It is okay not to have everything you want, this way, you will learn to appreciate what you do have.  Yes, you too, get back to school, concentrate on your career, if you do end up having a child, raise her/him with pride and no regrets.  In time, you will meet a man who loves you as much as you love him, time enough for that, find yourself first. 

Excellent suggestions for both! Clap

soapwatcher1

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
LOL What a thought! 

Ovi and Purvi being sisters, should go to an amusement park and take a roller coaster ride! ROFL
(Ovi will surely throw Purvi out of the ride! ROFL ) 

Angelic_Ashapallavi25

Angelic_Asha Newbie
Angelic_Asha
Angelic_Asha

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

LOL What a thought! 

Ovi and Purvi being sisters, should go to an amusement park and take a roller coaster ride! ROFL

bold:Evil SmileROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilovepallavi25ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

LOL What a thought! 

Ruch I can't able to stopROFLROFL after read your post. Actually you not post bad idea or wrong post. This is true.

pallavi25

Go to top