Pavitra Rishta

Ovi and Purvi! (Page 2)

sharadrocks Senior Member
sharadrocks
sharadrocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by llyrics

Ya they had babies at 19

im never gonna even think of marriage before 25!

LOl

and ovi touth even lost her baby!

Idea!...they both should go on a long vacation to newyork...and leave the onir pari arjun work for archana>...in this way archana can also understand how is their lifeWink

N get a bit proffessional!

I like this idea. Give Archana something to do. Let the girls go off on a vacation and do all the fun things that girls their age would do! And yes, they both need to get themselves an education and professional training.

Maybe Ovi could enrol at the Tich school and study drama. And then, she can become a famous actor.

And Purvi can study management since she is supposed to be good at it. 

Edited by sharadrocks - 23 June 2013 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llyrics

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I would really like both of them to just let go of the past.
I want Ovi to stop cribbing of what should or could have been without Purvi's involvement.
I want Purvi to stop playing match maker and stop thinking she can fix everything.
Purvi should start thinking about herself and her happiness while Ovi should stop blaming others for her unhappiness and start thinking about ways she can be happy.
I want both of them to stop depending on men to make them happy and feel secure.
I want Ovi and Purvi to own up to their mistakes because both of them are under the impression that they have done no wrong.
Purvi should get a job and stop crying about who betrayed her trust.Her first priority should be Pari and Pari only.She should stop sacrificing on the name of her family and start preparing on her daughter's future.
Ovi should become more involved with her family.Let go of the attitude and start to love life.There is a life outside Arjun.
Most importantly both characters should learn to never take anything for granted in life.U could have it all but still have nothing and u can have nothing but still have everything u need to be happy.

Edited by ameilia - 23 June 2013 at 11:32am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RKKatpavrishIndra2012sharadrockssoniiyaaAshaNegiFanA HUGE FANNirjhor105cs-07JShiv.Nikki.pallavi25

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

I want Ovi to stop cribbing of what should or could have been without Purvi's involvement.
I want Purvi to stop playing match maker and stop thinking she can fix everything.
Purvi should start thinking about herself and her happiness while Ovi should stop blaming others for her unhappiness and start thinking about ways she can be happy.
I want both of them to stop depending on men to make them happy and feel secure.
I want Ovi and Purvi to own up to their mistakes because both of them are under the impression that they have done no wrong.
Purvi should get a job and stop crying about who betrayed her trust.Her first priority should be Pari and Pari only.She should stop sacrificing on the name of her family and start preparing on her daughter's future.
Ovi should become more involved with her family.Let go of the attitude and start to love life.There is a life outside Arjun.
Most importantly both characters should learn to never take anything for granted in life.U could have it all but still have nothing and u can have nothing but still have everything u need to be happy.

very good post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanameilia

sharadrocks Senior Member
sharadrocks
sharadrocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

A very balanced and mature point of view Clap

Edited by sharadrocks - 23 June 2013 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishAshaNegiFanJShivameilia

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I will, for once, be (relatively) brief. For starters, after a 18 year leap , before which she and Teju were about 2/3 years old, plus a 6 month leap and  18 months  in between, which makes 20 years, Ovi must be 22/23, and Purvi no less. I once totted up Purvi's  education and her work experience and arrived at 26 minimum, .but maybe she was a child prodigy and graduated from college at 16. Even so she would be  22/23, and Arjun 25/26. In the forum, somehow, they are all stuck at 19, like Markandeya was at 16.

As for my wish list for them,

-Purvi: Start working again and get a top class nanny for Pari. Get back to mergers and acquisitions and recapture the thrill of business coups and professional success. Stop wailing about your miseries. Go back to Arjun if you want that, and if not, set up on your own. With  a good job, you can surely afford it. Pari is important, very important, but you can be good for her only if you are good to yourself. And STOP trying to win the mahaanta stakes.

Ovi: Cut your dismal husband loose, and strike out on your own, in modelling to begin with, and in allied areas like event management or  fashion designing later. If you have a baby, tell Arjun,  but do not go back to him. With enough resources, you can surely raise a kid on your own. Be fulfilled in yourself, and you will be at peace and happy.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by sharadrocks

These girls are hardly twenty and their lives are already in a mess. Nothing much we can do about it since we are not the show writers. However, since both characters have numerous admirers, I would like to know what you wish for these two characters.  They have both caused and been at the receiving end of a lot of pain. Surely, they deserve some happiness and peace. And no, I am not talking of romantic love and the happiness that is derived from there. Surely there is more to life than being Mrs Arjun Kirloskar or Mrs Onir Datta or Mrs XYZ! So, what else would you like for these girls? Look forward to some really interesting and enterprising suggestions!

Edited by sashashyam - 23 June 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishsharadrocksAshaNegiFan

vandithajeru Goldie
vandithajeru
vandithajeru

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by sharadrocks

These girls are hardly twenty and their lives are in a mess. Nothing much we can do about it since we are not the show writers. However, since both characters have numerous admirers, I would like to know what you wish for these two characters.  They have both caused and been the recipients of a lot of pain. Surely, they deserve some happiness and peace. And no, I am not talking of romantic love and the happiness that is derived from there. Surely there is more to life than being Mrs Arjun Kirloskar or Mrs Onir Datta or Mrs XYZ! So, what else would you like for these girls?

LOL
I always thought my life is messed at 19
But it only goes to show people have so much worse livess 
Haha

feeling glad that my life is much better than theirs Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Ovi deserves love, Onir can give that to her!

Purvi deserves happiness, Arjun can give that to her.

pavrishsharadrocksAshaNegiFan

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

WOW, excellent post & completely agree! ClapClapClap

AshaNegiFanameiliapallavi25

Go to top