Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Watching old episodes but it hurts so much (Page 2)

JahanpanahBond IF-Dazzler
JahanpanahBond
JahanpanahBond

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
these days i have some time to spare coz courts r closed so m watchin Ksg's first show on youtube..it was good m finding it gud n its keepin me away from Qh's current state..u guys must check out that show..Kitni mast hai zindagiSmile

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I was wondering will we ever get light hearted track in Qubool hai now or will it always be roller coater ride?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabellepinkflamingo

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I jst want my previouswala AsYa bck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelle

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yes so true
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i didn't cry watching the last epi..but now i am crying watching that terrace waala scene...Gul...AsYa ke saath yeh karna zaroori tha kya?Cry
pinkflamingo Goldie
pinkflamingo
pinkflamingo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I know right? after watching friday's episode if you just go back and see the terrace scene, it makes you cry your eyes out. 

They were so so happy - new life, new dreams, new journey, new love, new hope and all crashed in one night. 

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that after all the rona dhona is done and things are back to normal at Khan house, zoya makes all the effort to get the old akdu Ahmed khan back. I know zoya will get over it once they are married and togther or even if she doesn't she at least won't show that she is still in trauma. But asad on the other hand will take a long time to be himself again. Zoya will have to torture him with all her antics all over again to get her old akdu back. 

God! Love asya Smile

soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkflamingo

<font size="3">I know right? after watching friday's episode if you just go back and see the terrace scene, it makes you cry your eyes out.</font>

<font size="3">They were so so happy - new life, new dreams, new journey, new love, new hope and all crashed in one night.</font>

<font size="3">I really hope from the bottom of my heart that after all the rona dhona is done and things are back to normal at Khan house, zoya makes all the effort to get the old akdu Ahmed khan back. I know zoya will get over it once they are married and togther or even if she doesn't she at least won't show that she is still in trauma. But asad on the other hand will take a long time to be himself again. Zoya will have to torture him with all her antics all over again to get her old akdu back.</font>

<font size="3">God! Love asyaSmile</font>

Well the current track is such a turn off I am not even able to read OS/SS/TS
I usually watch old epis over the weekend to kill time
But I am not able to do that. It just fed its not the same show any more. I don't think this Rona Shona is ever gonna come to an end. It just gonna get worse from here Ouch
Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
yhhh ive been watching old scenes go and the weekend is not going so that we can get back to asya andthe intense scenes 

Go to top