India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

highly disappointed (Page 4)

Annujam23 Goldie
Annujam23
Annujam23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I agree shruti!! Those few ME s were good rest all were substandard stuff...and I feel disappointed to see more use of computer graphics n less o f well choreographed action sequences in majority of MEs...that has been always been a drawback of the show...I have to agree with the cynics who find the action sequences very kiddish !!!

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

I still dont understand why was Durga not given enough screen space. This Maha epi was all about that if am not wrong. Was showing Raavan so important that u compromise on the main thing.
Everything was over in 2mins. It still hurts. I wish seriously that DKDM stop coming out with these over hyped ME's and concentrate on getting good content in. Otherwise soon this show will be out of the race because already competition is heating up with many other shows come up in other channels.

Oonagh I agree with u she is also as imp part of mahadev life we all had heard ant parvati 9 avtar but they only showed 2 avatar as if knw witn not even a ful details. She s adishakti n half part of mahadev she also need to shown bdon't under stand y they r doing this
 She should need to show her  avtar in full details even thing in full details its nt a 3 hour movie that they need to show every thing in snapshot.  Its a serial which goes long n long so  then y they r doing  this

Its on of the main serial if life ok n they r destroying it slowing

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.angel

Originally posted by edna16

Sorry Vabs I beg to differ here because for me Durga avatar was good but was too short just like the Jalandhar epi which had no action and was a let down for me.
The only time they showed good action was during Karthikeya epi's because he is good in action.
Mohit and Ganesh scenes had no impact it was the way the whole episode was paced nothing was worth watching a complete flop epi.
First time I snoozed when Mahadev was giving gyan because something was terribly out of place yesterday.
Exactly edna they didn't giv her som action  to performed 
All waste she has potential remember her kali avtar bt was soo disappointed.  Same happen to jalander rack n mow yesterday's
 They stretch it sooo long n giv no goosebumps all waste.

You call the Jalandhar thing action? Sorry to differ , it was just computer and that also cheap technology used. No real action took place. It never does

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavyyaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ShrNi-

Majority of the Mahadev ME's till date-the Parvati Mahadev wedding one,Ganesha birth one,the Jalandar one(the finale one) mostly concentrated solely on one issue
those episodes were good,cos they were well sketched,well planned

The ME we saw yesterday was more like two back to back screenings of two normal weekly episodes...

or Rather they should have promoted the ME as a Raavan based ME or a Yugantar based ME

here the channel teleast the show as a Durga ME,and Durga was shown for just 5 minutes...
they promote something else,show something else...
If i though the Kaali ME was the worst,this one was like a really bad khichdi of sorts

Durga wasnt at all the high point of the ME!
they concentrated on the Tripati story and Raavan-which could have honestly been shown in the weekly episodes instead...

Performance wise good-but poor excecuted writing wise,as well as special effects wise...
Honestly if Life OK has nothing significant to show in an ME,might as well they scrap showing MEs then show such pathetic episodes...
it will be good for the actors and even better for the team...
better take a break than give us such time wasting episodes...

PS:-If this is what kachra they are going to do...please dont expect anything...i didnt...lol
and this is a periodical thing...now that majority high points are over...this is exactly what will happen in the future

but they makers always compensate with a good promo for such debacels-My Bappa Getting Married...YEAHBig smile

I agree the wedding one was good but others no. Even the jalhandar one, that was too much techno no real scenes

They do more of scenes which cost less bas
Kavyyaa IF-Dazzler
Kavyyaa
Kavyyaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
DKDM did it again faltered big time when it came to Adishaklti. No real action I was not understanding what was going on in the end. It all was just like maya I could not connect to anything yesterday. I was left very disappointed like all of u. Unhappy
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
After it was over mom said Durgasur ko to mara hi nahi

I said maar diya
she said kab?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavyyaaneha.angel

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I was very difficult to sit through that whole epi. Sad what a mess they made of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

After it was over mom said Durgasur ko to mara hi nahi

I said maar diya
she said kab?ROFL

Heheheheheheh...lolLOLSame happen with my family I was the only one who saw that maha epi n when my family saw  epi asked me  same question.

Lov
Neha

Edited by neha.angel - 24 June 2013 at 11:38pm

Go to top