India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

highly disappointed (Page 3)

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
sona can do action if given a chance,remember the mahisasurmardini and mahakali ME's,,yesterday it was a huge let down thoughAngry

jyoti07 IF-Rockerz
jyoti07
jyoti07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i am not dissappointed at all, i knew it was gonna happen so i was ready for itLOL
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
well m not disappointed bcz I know this will happen but yes m not setisfied at all...for me only 1 ME did grt job n didn't donappointed at all n it's Jalandhar ME...bcz in that epi they showed exactly what they showed in promo...n also full action packed epi...but yesterday it's worse then I've thought...I think now we should not even expect  anything from ME's..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti07Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Majority of the Mahadev ME's till date-the Parvati Mahadev wedding one,Ganesha birth one,the Jalandar one(the finale one) mostly concentrated solely on one issue
those episodes were good,cos they were well sketched,well planned

The ME we saw yesterday was more like two back to back screenings of two normal weekly episodes...

or Rather they should have promoted the ME as a Raavan based ME or a Yugantar based ME

here the channel teleast the show as a Durga ME,and Durga was shown for just 5 minutes...
they promote something else,show something else...
If i though the Kaali ME was the worst,this one was like a really bad khichdi of sorts

Durga wasnt at all the high point of the ME!
they concentrated on the Tripati story and Raavan-which could have honestly been shown in the weekly episodes instead...

Performance wise good-but poor excecuted writing wise,as well as special effects wise...
Honestly if Life OK has nothing significant to show in an ME,might as well they scrap showing MEs then show such pathetic episodes...
it will be good for the actors and even better for the team...
better take a break than give us such time wasting episodes...

PS:-If this is what kachra they are going to do...please dont expect anything...i didnt...lol
and this is a periodical thing...now that majority high points are over...this is exactly what will happen in the future

but they makers always compensate with a good promo for such debacels-My Bappa Getting Married...YEAHBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-DeboNandiniRaizadaa

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i found kalli maata and mahishasura waala episodes much better than yesterday's one.damn that was irritating and sona was not showing enough anger. and the mukut, when they will get her the famous durga's mukut? Angry

i watched it only for sona but even she disappointed me.kya ho gaya hain sona ko? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
BTW-the Kaaliratri part was good
but what hit them during the durga part?
Sona is good as Durga-but the exceution was bad,her just standing there..
honestly...ugghhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

well m not disappointed bcz I know this will happen but yes m not setisfied at all...for me only 1 ME did grt job n didn't donappointed at all n it's Jalandhar ME...bcz in that epi they showed exactly what they showed in promo...n also full action packed epi...but yesterday it's worse then I've thought...I think now we should not even expect  anything from ME's..Ouch

Ya.. agreed n now onward I'm nt going to expect anything
Coz whater ever we expect never showed. N also not going to get excited  after watching any promos coz they r just misleading us..
Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I still dont understand why was Durga not given enough screen space. This Maha epi was all about that if am not wrong. Was showing Raavan so important that u compromise on the main thing.
Everything was over in 2mins. It still hurts. I wish seriously that DKDM stop coming out with these over hyped ME's and concentrate on getting good content in. Otherwise soon this show will be out of the race because already competition is heating up with many other shows come up in other channels.

Go to top