Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

highly disappointed (Page 2)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree

They are mixing up too many things. They are showing all the tracks togathers. Actually these asur kings existed one at a time and they have shown Jalandhar Ravan Durgapur all togather.

Also they don't give time to a track where shiv or shakti kill an asur. Look what they did with mahishasur. They ruined shumb  nishumb. 

And now just five minutes to Devi.

This is rediculous.

Also they are showing misleading stuff. Anyone who does not know mytho  will feel that Trimurti were bias and partial

They ruined the Jalandhar story, they showed as if Jalandhar was a highly moralistic guy and that the tridev s were partial

Also about Ravan after they bajnath they made it seem as if Ravan became a seeker of the wrong path because mahadev and ganpati tricked him. This is so wrong.

Also they use too much coputergraphy and almost no outdoor shooting is there. I have not seen that in any show. Not even the daily soaps. 

And their war scenes are hilarious . So much use of computer graphy makes it look like a kids show,the truth is they don't want to spend any money on the show

Only thing going for them is the actors. They are very very good

But apart from that , the scripts. Costumes, the sets, and all indoor and computer shoots  and add to that the rushing they do are not very attractive

And the reason why they do the rushing is because they do no outdoors. And picturising wars indoors is not that easy

I am sorry if I sound overly critical but then what to do

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 23 June 2013 at 9:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyamnx12sweetsandhyaIndiiTinacool

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Good analysis Nandini too much going at the same time not doing justice to any of the tracks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

sweetsandhya IF-Dazzler
sweetsandhya
sweetsandhya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Totally disappointed with the episode. None of the recent Maha epi's have lived up but they never do in DKDM. They should stop promoting so much.

Soon nobody will be impressed evn with grand promos when u constantly don't live up to it.
I felt very sad yesterday. But I knew from within that in DKDM this always happens. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaIndiineha.angel

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I am highly dissaponted was expecting so much from this ME. Firslty I wanted to see Jallndar kind of action that never happened. I was hoping for too much Ithink. I wanted to see Durga in action that never materilsed. I mena sitting on a tiger and screaming is not fighting. And all she did was keep hold of her trishul all along. Durga is supposed to fight. Mohu saved it for  a me a little bit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniOtakuGirl-Debo

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Edna

The Jallandar ME lived up and I was very very happy with it. I am just wondering if Sona knows how to do action because everytime they focus an episode on her it falls flat. Now all Sona lovers She is a good actress but Action is not her forte so perhaps either Mohit or Rushi should take charge on that front. Sorry Sona I like what you are doing as Parvati but perhaps you should stay away from action sequences.

OtakuGirl-Debo

sweetsandhya IF-Dazzler
sweetsandhya
sweetsandhya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry Vabs I beg to differ here because for me Durga avatar was good but was too short just like the Jalandhar epi which had no action and was a let down for me.
The only time they showed good action was during Karthikeya epi's because he is good in action.
Mohit and Ganesh scenes had no impact it was the way the whole episode was paced nothing was worth watching a complete flop epi.
First time I snoozed when Mahadev was giving gyan because something was terribly out of place yesterday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiineha.angel

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Sorry Vabs I beg to differ here because for me Durga avatar was good but was too short just like the Jalandhar epi which had no action and was a let down for me.
The only time they showed good action was during Karthikeya epi's because he is good in action.
Mohit and Ganesh scenes had no impact it was the way the whole episode was paced nothing was worth watching a complete flop epi.
First time I snoozed when Mahadev was giving gyan because something was terribly out of place yesterday.
Exactly edna they didn't giv her som action  to performed 
All waste she has potential remember her kali avtar bt was soo disappointed.  Same happen to jalander rack n mow yesterday's
 They stretch it sooo long n giv no goosebumps all waste.
p.5572932 Senior Member
p.5572932
p.5572932

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Cudn exactly get wat was actly going on? Ganesh's marriage, ramayan track, ravan.. Dont knw wat exactly r we gonna witness in d coming weeks in dkdm.. Hope they'l concentrate on one thing..

neha.angel

Go to top