highly disappointed - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
i found kalli maata and mahishasura waala episodes much better than yesterday's one.damn that was irritating and sona was not showing enough anger. and the mukut, when they will get her the famous durga's mukut? ðŸ˜¡

i watched it only for sona but even she disappointed me.kya ho gaya hain sona ko? ðŸ˜•

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BTW-the Kaaliratri part was good
but what hit them during the durga part?
Sona is good as Durga-but the exceution was bad,her just standing there..
honestly...ugghhh
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

well m not disappointed bcz I know this will happen but yes m not setisfied at all...for me only 1 ME did grt job n didn't donappointed at all n it's Jalandhar ME...bcz in that epi they showed exactly what they showed in promo...n also full action packed epi...but yesterday it's worse then I've thought...I think now we should not even expect  anything from ME's..

Ya.. agreed n now onward I'm nt going to expect anything
Coz whater ever we expect never showed. N also not going to get excited  after watching any promos coz they r just misleading us..
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still dont understand why was Durga not given enough screen space. This Maha epi was all about that if am not wrong. Was showing Raavan so important that u compromise on the main thing.
Everything was over in 2mins. It still hurts. I wish seriously that DKDM stop coming out with these over hyped ME's and concentrate on getting good content in. Otherwise soon this show will be out of the race because already competition is heating up with many other shows come up in other channels.
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree shruti!! Those few ME s were good rest all were substandard stuff...and I feel disappointed to see more use of computer graphics n less o f well choreographed action sequences in majority of MEs...that has been always been a drawback of the show...I have to agree with the cynics who find the action sequences very kiddish !!!
neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oonagh

I still dont understand why was Durga not given enough screen space. This Maha epi was all about that if am not wrong. Was showing Raavan so important that u compromise on the main thing.
Everything was over in 2mins. It still hurts. I wish seriously that DKDM stop coming out with these over hyped ME's and concentrate on getting good content in. Otherwise soon this show will be out of the race because already competition is heating up with many other shows come up in other channels.

Oonagh I agree with u she is also as imp part of mahadev life we all had heard ant parvati 9 avtar but they only showed 2 avatar as if knw witn not even a ful details. She s adishakti n half part of mahadev she also need to shown bdon't under stand y they r doing this
 She should need to show her  avtar in full details even thing in full details its nt a 3 hour movie that they need to show every thing in snapshot.  Its a serial which goes long n long so  then y they r doing  this

Its on of the main serial if life ok n they r destroying it slowing

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neha.angel

Exactly edna they didn't giv her som action  to performed 
All waste she has potential remember her kali avtar bt was soo disappointed.  Same happen to jalander rack n mow yesterday's
 They stretch it sooo long n giv no goosebumps all waste.

You call the Jalandhar thing action? Sorry to differ , it was just computer and that also cheap technology used. No real action took place. It never does
Originally posted by: -ShrNi-

Majority of the Mahadev ME's till date-the Parvati Mahadev wedding one,Ganesha birth one,the Jalandar one(the finale one) mostly concentrated solely on one issue
those episodes were good,cos they were well sketched,well planned

The ME we saw yesterday was more like two back to back screenings of two normal weekly episodes...

or Rather they should have promoted the ME as a Raavan based ME or a Yugantar based ME

here the channel teleast the show as a Durga ME,and Durga was shown for just 5 minutes...
they promote something else,show something else...
If i though the Kaali ME was the worst,this one was like a really bad khichdi of sorts

Durga wasnt at all the high point of the ME!
they concentrated on the Tripati story and Raavan-which could have honestly been shown in the weekly episodes instead...

Performance wise good-but poor excecuted writing wise,as well as special effects wise...
Honestly if Life OK has nothing significant to show in an ME,might as well they scrap showing MEs then show such pathetic episodes...
it will be good for the actors and even better for the team...
better take a break than give us such time wasting episodes...

PS:-If this is what kachra they are going to do...please dont expect anything...i didnt...lol
and this is a periodical thing...now that majority high points are over...this is exactly what will happen in the future

but they makers always compensate with a good promo for such debacels-My Bappa Getting Married...YEAH😃

I agree the wedding one was good but others no. Even the jalhandar one, that was too much techno no real scenes

They do more of scenes which cost less bas
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DKDM did it again faltered big time when it came to Adishaklti. No real action I was not understanding what was going on in the end. It all was just like maya I could not connect to anything yesterday. I was left very disappointed like all of u. 😔
After it was over mom said Durgasur ko to mara hi nahi

I said maar diya
she said kab?🤣