Devon ke Dev Mahadev

highly disappointed

neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well what to sayy Cv created so much of buzz abt shiv parvati radur avart bt what happen.. they showed only 2 min of shi  killed ghazasur
 After that they were showin proms like hell abt that vadh 
Bt all gone in vane.. they show only 5 min scene which was nt even same as prom.. they mixed up every thing  like they want to show every thing in snapshot so many story,  tracka in same time.

Don't knw who else agree with me but I must say I'm highly disappointed today Cv's. Plz do focus on one track at a time n show us in details. 

Lov

Neha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ditto we all are severly disappointed AGAIN. 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m disappointed with myself 4 watching the ME n wasting my 1  hour...
neha.angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: consuela

Ditto we all are severly disappointed AGAIN. 

Ya consuel.. and what we saw n new promo ganu marriage.  Tho looks so gud bt did any one notice today only mahadev said there sons need education and now cut to marriage scene.its looking like they r rushing. 

They must show some epi on there edu n som epi on there adulthood then they can show marriage scene bt now  directly cuto to marriage.   No details abt Whom he gettin married too No scene abt ridhi sidhi who gannu get married as per mthy history. .

Don't knw where they r heading to if they all focusing in ramayan track then don't foucs on other tracks..
 They r just confusing us. Thts y there trp is dropin...

Its my heartfelt request to all Cv's plzz buckuppp n giv us some thrilling n excited epi

Don' t just add up so many story for the sake oh  running the show.. u r runing one  of the awsom show.. all characters has so much of potential.

Lov
Neha
Edited by neha.angel - 10 years ago
Tinacool thumbnail
They have been doing that for a long time mixing up too many events together and doing justice to neither. 
kannimeetichuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ppl like me wait impatiently everyday to watch the  dkdm cause atleast for me thats the only entertainment i get in my busy life. it seems to be like a stress buster. talking about today ..is  this what we deserve ??? we love dkdm so cvs should atleast value the love they r getting. PLS don't let ur loyal fans down like in today's epi .
neha.angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: consuela

They have been doing that for a long time mixing up too many events together and doing justice to neither. 

Exactly cousuela.. totally agreed with each and evry word of u..

Lov
neha
neha.angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kannikamishra

ppl like me wait impatiently everyday to watch the  dkdm cause atleast for me thats the only entertainment i get in my busy life. it seems to be like a stress buster. talking about today ..is  this what we deserve ??? we love dkdm so cvs should atleast value the love they r getting. PLS don't let ur loyal fans down like in today's epi .

Ya thats what we all felt.. hope they read all the posts and  show some visible efforts cz evey one is feelin same n if audience is nt happy then how can show wil l survive.  We had exp like this befor remember ma durga in colors they shut down the  show  coz of low trp n less interest of audience

And I and all of us won't want this to happen to ur fav show mahadev.

Lov
Neha
Edited by neha.angel - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree

They are mixing up too many things. They are showing all the tracks togathers. Actually these asur kings existed one at a time and they have shown Jalandhar Ravan Durgapur all togather.

Also they don't give time to a track where shiv or shakti kill an asur. Look what they did with mahishasur. They ruined shumb  nishumb. 

And now just five minutes to Devi.

This is rediculous.

Also they are showing misleading stuff. Anyone who does not know mytho  will feel that Trimurti were bias and partial

They ruined the Jalandhar story, they showed as if Jalandhar was a highly moralistic guy and that the tridev s were partial

Also about Ravan after they bajnath they made it seem as if Ravan became a seeker of the wrong path because mahadev and ganpati tricked him. This is so wrong.

Also they use too much coputergraphy and almost no outdoor shooting is there. I have not seen that in any show. Not even the daily soaps. 

And their war scenes are hilarious . So much use of computer graphy makes it look like a kids show,the truth is they don't want to spend any money on the show

Only thing going for them is the actors. They are very very good

But apart from that , the scripts. Costumes, the sets, and all indoor and computer shoots  and add to that the rushing they do are not very attractive

And the reason why they do the rushing is because they do no outdoors. And picturising wars indoors is not that easy

I am sorry if I sound overly critical but then what to do
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Tinacool thumbnail
Good analysis Nandini too much going at the same time not doing justice to any of the tracks.