India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaron: a beautiful journey ahead

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

firstly thank u palki mam fr d beautiful confession..really cnt thank u enoughSmile...n also fr praising vrushan's talent in ur latest iv..dey surely deserves all d love n support..shantannu was always superb..n vrushika is d new emerging talent..both hv dem hv gvn us our swaron back..palki mam praised dem..nw no need of saying anything else..m proud to be vrushan n spply vrushi's fanBig smile..

nw cmg back to d topic..swaron's confession was epic..n nw finally dere beautiful official love story is gonna begun Smile..really excited fr dere new phase..m sure its nt gonna be lyk after trial confession phase...
swaron r mature couple...dey understands each other..n hv gone through many ups n downs...so,post confession v really want them to be with each other..no 1 arm distance, no faltu ki MU..dey need to talk n share their feelings..n support each other..
wanna c dem gng through d roller coster ride of LUV together..hand in hand..no matter in happiness or sorrow..swaron shld be dere fr each other always..
really enjoyed confession..nw cant wait fr dere luv story to begin OFFICIALLY..

ps- i knw palki mam has said tht she is gonna focus on NDC nw..bt she has also mentioned abt swaron cute romantic scenes..so all d swaronions..get ready fr swaron land..

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986anjanasaini1912starryLove_skrinkubathija12SaRun_31PoonamSwaRon23poojavrushanvenusrockzprakriti4uDauntless_DivaSaee.TMimiVruShanPhosphenesj_vrushansnehaswaron77tannuluvVruShan_MaNan.vruShan_rocks.-Jasmita-yasriproudbong_bellaSwan_..Aishaa..gal.angelprateek.007LiveEatLoveHPHolic-3Divine_darknessswaronswaronSwaRon_rocksBhaviJas-TanHaVruShan-swaron9113sakshi.ekansh_Deepika_swathi_swaron-Vishaka-

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
such a cute post just like u dii...
nw comming to the post palki maam thanxx a lot for appreciating swaron n swaron fans...its means a lot for us palki maam...
really hope tht something good is stored for swaron fans...
we dnt wnt mushy mushy romance but no 1 hand distance too...
i think knw swaron are matured enough n can handle their relationship very well soo no MU...
n charu dii pls if u dnt mind VRUSHAN AT par written update do na plsss...SHORT UPDATE B CHALEGA...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Divacscs

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
M also proud.

Btw tjhe bs cute scenes dkhna h.
Apna chehra dikha to. Wink

at me kya tera bhoot sre demads krta h swaron scene ke. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_DivaBhaviJascscs

prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lovely post Embarrassed
I love palki mam for praising Shantanu and Vrushika in such a beautiful manner in her latest IV Hug
I too feel proud to be their fan Big smile
and I am extremly happy after seeing the epic confession.. Heart and I know every SwaRonian is happy after seeing that.. and I totally agree with u want to see them together, sharing problems with each other, no faltu MUs, and specially no one arm distance Dead and I know palki mam will not dissapoint us.. Smile

Dauntless_Divacscs

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
more than mushy mushy scenes i expect something meaningful and substantial. Mushy mushy romantic things,sensual moods, everything is good but for me only till an extent. when they start showing it over the top thats where i loose interest. i just dont want CVs to give swaron mantic scenes but something meaningful. I want them to highlight their emotions. try different emotions on them. i want them to show what life is and make a bit more realistic. and yes i want them to highlight emotions that define swaron and their intensity. so at the moment im keeping fingers crossed, as u said i hope to see a beautiful journey ahead. and yes definitely nt telephonic interviews. ohh by the way thats an example, we started liking them but once they started showing it in every damn episode, i lost interest. and definitely im nt waiting fr any one arm distance scenes nymore. 
Focus on NDc is good afterall this show is about dance. dance was what bought swraon together. but i wouldnt like it if swaron will be neglected in the name of NDc. i am sure cvs can manage both the couples as well as the NDc all together. 
and yes this was a really nice post :)

PS - dnt think im a newbie so im here to create fights. im teddy. will tell u everything later

Dauntless_Divacscs

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
wonderful post charu di
i do agree with u

really thanx cv's for epic swaron confession and i kn abhi tak swaronland housefull hai
LOL

nw they are OFFICIAL couple so cv must focuss on them as a COUPLE rather then individual character

and want to see there cute moment together as a couple(a romantic couple)

Dauntless_Divacscs

-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Charu tum full on post banane ke mood mein ho everyday one one post sab ko shock kar rahi ho by ur posts.. Well very nice post Clap
Comin back to d topic even i want to thank palki mam for giving us our swaron back..
Am really proud to be a vrushan fan Embarrassed both have shown tremendous improvement in der acting am super impressed dey make me fall for me with every episode n scene..

Lookin forward to a proper meaningful n substantial track for swaron Embarrassed

Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 23 June 2013 at 11:06am

Dauntless_Divacscs

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Charu , agree ... Vrushan are worth the praise they got and no doubt vrushi is an emerging talent.. She is a diamond who is shining more day by day.. I wasn't expecting a focus on swaron as palki ma'am said.. but we will get cute and romantic moments of swaron and *fingers crossed* no mu's as swaron and moreover Sharon is committed now and they are officially together... I am a die hard sneha fan and I do miss her.. but at the same time I am really thankful to our cute vrushi for completing my as in our swaron... and I am in love with her.. tannu to mera hai.. ye sabko pata hai.. to woh to best hai hi... so all in all I am loving the current swaron and I why them to move further together facing each and every hurdle together hand in hand... waiting for Swaron as a couple romance scene... hayeee..

lovely post humaari gundi...

Dauntless_Divacscs

Go to top