Saravanan Meenakshi June 24 - 28 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Ratna..

my son (5 yrs old) said amma when I can see that is Sara why can't meenu and his parents recognize him.. 😃

thanks nithya akka for the update
and yes all can recognize it and my cousine daughter (eppo tan doing her LKG) also said that enna saravana eppudi dress panirukan nu vara mathri nu , and all can find it out bt even meenu cant find him vaa?
Edited by sneha_vijay - 10 years ago
hmmm...ok

after reading all the comments...one thing is clear..

yet another bakwas bubble gum show..

idhula naan vera innaikku update ezhudanumaam...velangirum...🤢

enakku therinjadhu ellam...

serial name is "saravanan meenakshi"...

Edited by shreenithi - 10 years ago

Thanks for the updates! 👏

It's sad to see this show dragging like this... 😭 

Saro has still never learned his lesson after getting left right so many times and even now he's disguising himself to go to Ooty as he still suspects Meenu but strangely they can't recognise him...

Meenu keeps forgiving him and has to depend on flashbacks of when Saro was still good...

Soundarya leaving Tamil even after he begged her to stay so many times...

Everyone is so unrecognisable now... it's like they suddenly changed overnight and it's now another world...  All the positiveness has completely disappeared and nobody is happy here...

Even now if I'm not wrong, S&M are still separated and majority of the time is their fights or Saro's sodappals... 😕 
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi135

Thanks for the updates! 👏

It's sad to see this show dragging like this... 😭 

Saro has still never learned his lesson after getting left right so many times and even now he's disguising himself to go to Ooty as he still suspects Meenu but strangely they can't recognise him...

Meenu keeps forgiving him and has to depend on flashbacks of when Saro was still good...

Soundarya leaving Tamil even after he begged her to stay so many times...

Everyone is so unrecognisable now... it's like they suddenly changed overnight and it's now another world...  All the positiveness has completely disappeared and nobody is happy here...

Even now if I'm not wrong, S&M are still separated and majority of the time is their fights or Saro's sodappals... 😕 
  I agree each word..😭
sumi.. only arudhal..  no azhugachi and kathals (like nadas).. So neenga dhairiyama ezhuthlam..

aparam.. innum oru adv.. SM is going so slow that  you can fast forward and write the updates in few lines.. 😆
Originally posted by nithyamkv

sumi.. only arudhal..  no azhugachi and kathals (like nadas).. So neenga dhairiyama ezhuthlam..

aparam.. innum oru adv.. SM is going so slow that  you can fast forward and write the updates in few lines.. 😆
😆
thanks nithya..
i feel better now...😆

once upon a time this used to be a very popular serial and i look upon each day for next episode!! Ippo haiyoo nu iruku. Its time for director to wrap up his serial!!

sumi 4 lines lae updates pannidungo 😆 basically the same old story lolz
Fuyooo sumi dull episode ippadi kalakala updates pannadaku rombha denks! Lols kari vaa hehehe

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

once upon a time this used to be a very popular serial and i look upon each day for next episode!! Ippo haiyoo nu iruku. Its time for director to wrap up his serial!!

sumi 4 lines lae updates pannidungo 😆 basically the same old story lolz
me?
update in 4 lines??
nadakavae nadakadhu...namakellam vala valannu pesunathan pidikkum...but not like saradha character...😆😆