Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

KUSHAL'S POST ON HIM AND NIA!!!!! (Page 7)

Manchalateriore Senior Member
Manchalateriore
Manchalateriore

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Okay, some of you are just biased cause you are such huge fans of Kushal. You are going to say, he is right for saying that. The truth is no he is not. The truth is that was really downright rude of him to lash out at his fans like that. His fans. The only reason he is where he is today. The reason why he was trending on twitter on his birthday so highly. He should appreciate all the people that care for him so much. He shouldn't have spoke about Nia so harshly. She gave him such a sweet B-day wish about being good friends. Also his fans know he's with Elena and they were just commenting on his friendship with her, you can tell by the way his message was worded. He could have handled this situation a lot better. Block people from messaging him on FB but nooo.

I agree with you BadtameezDil-. The truth is he is a arrogant man. Even in his interviews he doesn't look interested. He used to a year ago but not anymore. 
 I am not a fan of him, though I am of Virat.

Edited by sadafchoudhury - 23 June 2013 at 3:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MiishiiAashalovevirmanlekharani_2klisasandra-Charu-paagal_Fari_15TeriMaaa-vish-DhoxiKays94relentless.

TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadafchoudhury

Okay, some of you are just biased cause you are such huge fans of Kushal. You are going to say, he is right for saying that. The truth is no he is not. The truth is that was really rude of him to lash out at his fans like that. His fans. The only reason he is where he is today. The reason why he was trending on twitter on his birthday so highly. He should appreciate all the people that care for him so much. He shouldn't have spoke about Nia so harshly. She gave him such a sweet B-day wish about being good friends. Also his fans know he's with Elena and they were just commenting on his friendship with her, you can tell by the way his message was worded. He could have handled this situation a lot better. Block people from messaging him on FB but nooo.

I agree with you BadtameezDil-. The truth is he is a arrogant man. Even in his interviews he doesn't look interested. He used to a year ago but not anymore.
I am not a fan of him, though I am of Virat.

I agree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manchalateriorelekharani_2k-Charu-relentless.

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

lmaoo how pathetic! so rude and unappreciative of the love his fans gave him, he wouldn't be anywhere without itLOL

ikr Sleepy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manchalateriorepaagal_-Charu-Kays94relentless.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Please refrain from bringing up happenings from a different social media site to the forum, especially from a closed group (information if not public).
Furthermore, please refrain from posting in all capitals.
Finally, everyone please be a bit more respectful and understanding of each others' opinions and views. 
Please refer to India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules for further clarifications and PM me for any questions.
Topic closed.
EHMMBH DT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuSmartyBoy_Kiekeboe..BlueBird..Shrav123.Anastasia.

Go to top