Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe's reaction n Dilshad's outbursts MY REACTION (Page 5)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

awww im glad you liked my commentsEmbarrassed

I know Dilshad has been through so much in her life. Now obviously when she sees the history repeating once again her slap was justified. 

Zoyas reaction to the particular scene is justified too. Any woman who sees their lover in such a state with another woman and that too on her wedding day is horribleOuchDead. She knew that Tanu would go to any extent but she had full trust in her Mr Khan but sadly he was drugged..

Regarding supporting Asad just because hes KSG..people will never learn believe me. I was in Geet forum before people would justify and jump to defend Maan just because he was Gurmeet Ch, Then Arnav(barun) from IPK and i dunno if your a regular viewer of Madhubala but RK was thrice as worst then any of these male leads yet people still defend him just coz of the hot handsome actors.AngrySab ki aqal ghass charne gahi wi haeDead
that was best reply i could ever ask for.. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

yes Dilshad too went through same pain as Zoe now.. she can easily feel Zoe.. she'll certainly stand for Zoe even if that was against his son Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Zoe was broken cz Asad had disappointed her.. broke her trust.. she sad with Asad more than Billi Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. she in fact any normal human being is bound to react same way as Zoe if they see their beloved one in another person's arms. Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. she's very much justified

Regarding the last think.. its truth about IF.. no matter how wrong a character goes.. the fans will always support the character as it was played by their fv stars.. Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. thats really sad Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yeah asad had to prove his innocence...his look at rashid on Friday slapping episode said am I like that,he will deniently prove himself of course zoya dn dilshad ...this will make tannu furious..

-RohitMaxwell-

..Scarlett.. IF-Dazzler
..Scarlett..
..Scarlett..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Beautifully written,always love 2 read ur post yari:)

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

Beautifully written,always love 2 read ur post yari:)
thanks a lot Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. glad you like it Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

..Scarlett..

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
---

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 23 June 2013 at 11:43am
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

Yeah asad had to prove his innocence...his look at rashid on Friday slapping episode said am I like that,he will deniently prove himself of course zoya dn dilshad ...this will make tannu furious..
may be.. hope he proves himself and that too with proper redemption Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

I know Dilshad has been through so much in her life. Now obviously when she sees the history repeating once again her slap was justified. 

Zoyas reaction to the particular scene is justified too. Any woman who sees their lover in such a state with another woman and that too on her wedding day is horribleOuchDead. She knew that Tanu would go to any extent but she had full trust in her Mr Khan but sadly he was drugged..

Regarding supporting Asad just because hes KSG..people will never learn believe me. I was in Geet forum before people would justify and jump to defend Maan just because he was Gurmeet Ch, Then Arnav(barun) from IPK and i dunno if your a regular viewer of Madhubala but RK was thrice as worst then any of these male leads yet people still defend him just coz of the hot handsome actors.AngrySab ki aqal ghass charne gahi wi haeDead
that was best reply i could ever ask for.. ClapClap

yes Dilshad too went through same pain as Zoe now.. she can easily feel Zoe.. she'll certainly stand for Zoe even if that was against his son Clap

Zoe was broken cz Asad had disappointed her.. broke her trust.. she sad with Asad more than Billi Angry she in fact any normal human being is bound to react same way as Zoe if they see their beloved one in another person's arms. Ouch she's very much justified

Regarding the last think.. its truth about IF.. no matter how wrong a character goes.. the fans will always support the character as it was played by their fv stars.. Sleepy thats really sad Ouch

LOL Now with that comment Im blushingEmbarrassedLOL

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

that was best reply i could ever ask for.. ClapClap

yes Dilshad too went through same pain as Zoe now.. she can easily feel Zoe.. she'll certainly stand for Zoe even if that was against his son Clap

Zoe was broken cz Asad had disappointed her.. broke her trust.. she sad with Asad more than Billi Angry she in fact any normal human being is bound to react same way as Zoe if they see their beloved one in another person's arms. Ouch she's very much justified

Regarding the last think.. its truth about IF.. no matter how wrong a character goes.. the fans will always support the character as it was played by their fv stars.. Sleepy thats really sad Ouch

LOL Now with that comment Im blushingEmbarrassedLOL
really? you're so cute Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

sana_sugarbun

Go to top