Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe's reaction n Dilshad's outbursts MY REACTION (Page 4)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAYMA

zoya and dilshad are not at fault ...for zoya she know that tanveer can do any thing to get what she want but she trust asad that he will never be that weack but when she saw them together she felt as if she doesnt know him she is a girl in love and in her weeding day she saw her love in bed with another woman

dilshad didn't believe at first but when she saw asad ashamed and not definding himself she get the answer

i'm scared of asad reaction what if he think that he did it with tanveer he was quiet and ashamed like he is accepting what every one is thinking about him and tanveer what do you think about that uys?

i think he'll give a thought what he did specially after the outburst Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. because he's certainly not like his dad.. so to prove himself innocent he'll surely try connecting the dots.. Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lost_Somewhere IF-Dazzler
Lost_Somewhere
Lost_Somewhere

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Completely agree.Asad never learnt anything from his previous mistakes.Except lashing out at Zoya,den shedding a few tears and say sorry when they are alone.Tongue I hope this time,Asad miya learns how to respect the person you are supposedly in love with.

It feels nice to see some sensible posts in this forum.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-AsYa-..

Completely agree.Asad never learnt anything from his previous mistakes.Except lashing out at Zoya,den shedding a few tears and say sorry when they are alone.Tongue I hope this time,Asad miya learns how to respect the person you are supposedly in love with.

It feels nice to see some sensible posts in this forum.Big smile
thanks a lot dear. hope this helps Asad Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lost_Somewhere

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Great post babes as alwaysssHug

I'm shocked at the mentality of some people in this forum. It literally made me sick and disgusted me. Why:

They were pissed off at Dilshad because she slapped him though Asad was innocent. Now I dunno these ppl see the show clearly or not?ConfusedDidnt they first see how Dilshad didnt believe Zoya at first but later when she saw Asad had his head down with guilt and shame, it was then it struck her and she slapped him. Some people actually are saying that Dilshad should apologize to Asad once the truth is outAngryDeadWhat the f** is wrong with people?? You want a mom to apologize to her son???????????A mom has full rights over her child. Let me ask these people do they want their mom to apologize to them for something they did unintentionally??I swear some people in this forum are blinded with KSGs hotnessAngry. I admit i ADORE him and daydream about him tooDay Dreamingbut there is a difference b/w an actor and a characterAngry

NExt, they expect Zoya to trust him???Well excuse me...Did this so called MR Khan ever trusted her once???Even after regretting so many times.

• Akram track
  • Maryam track
  • JAshen Bahara track
No Never not once he trusted her instead he used to shout and humiliate her infront of all. He would always put TAnu on top and even choose her(Tanu) on his wedding day( I am not talking abt the helping part, the part where he allowed her to touch him in the carDead)Angry and yet they want Zoya to trust him???HORSE SHIT!!!!Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lost_Somewhere-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I'm shocked at the mentality of some people in this forum. It literally made me sick and disgusted me. Why:

They were pissed off at Dilshad because she slapped him though Asad was innocent. Now I dunno these ppl see the show clearly or not?ConfusedDidnt they first see how Dilshad didnt believe Zoya at first but later when she saw Asad had his head down with guilt and shame, it was then it struck her and she slapped him. Some people actually are saying that Dilshad should apologize to Asad once the truth is outAngryDeadWhat the f** is wrong with people?? You want a mom to apologize to her son???????????A mom has full rights over her child. Let me ask these people do they want their mom to apologize to them for something they did unintentionally??I swear some people in this forum are blinded with KSGs hotnessAngry. I admit i ADORE him and daydream about him tooDay Dreamingbut there is a difference b/w an actor and a characterAngry

NExt, they expect Zoya to trust him???Well excuse me...Did this so called MR Khan ever trusted her once???Even after regretting so many times.

• Akram track
  • Maryam track
  • JAshen Bahara track
No Never not once he trusted her instead he used to shout and humiliate her infront of all. He would always put TAnu on top and even choose her(Tanu) on his wedding day( I am not talking abt the helping part, the part where he allowed her to touch him in the carDead)Angry and yet they want Zoya to trust him???HORSE SHIT!!!!Censored

thank you so so much for your bang on reply.. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i just got more than happy to read this reply... Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

i completely agree with you whatever you said about Dilshad.. she never needs too apologize to anyone whatever she did.. she did what she should.. she needn't compromise if her son does any wrong.. it proves how strong Dilshad is Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. its really out of mind to think Dilshad to apologize to Asad.. i can never think so Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. its as disgusting as Tannu doing with Asad Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

i totally agree with blue.. i too love ksg that doesn't mean i'll accept whatever Asad does.. Asad is just a character and we've full rights to bring out all the flaws of Asad and Ksg has nothing to do with this Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Next about Zoe.. i can't agree with you more.. why to Zoe believe him.. she might know about Tannu's intentions but she never knows he was drugged or whatever.. she's bound to believe what she sees like Asad doesn't believe without proof.. then how they can expect this from Zoe n Dilshad.. Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

You don know i'm so so happy to see your spot on reply Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

sana_sugarbun

Brokenhearty Senior Member
Brokenhearty
Brokenhearty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
yes dear im totaly agree wid u zoe and dilshad both r right at there positions i cant understand why people blaming them...
greattt post dear...
Hope asad realize his fault of blindly trusting on tanveer and asya come together vryyy sooon...

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaisra

yes dear im totaly agree wid u zoe and dilshad both r right at there positions i cant understand why people blaming them...
greattt post dear...
Hope asad realize his fault of blindly trusting on tanveer and asya come together vryyy sooon...
thanks a lot dear Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i too hope AsYa comes back soon with proper realization Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

• Akram track
  • Maryam track
  • JAshen Bahara track

thank you so so much for your bang on reply.. ClapClap i just got more than happy to read this reply... Embarrassed

i completely agree with you whatever you said about Dilshad.. she never needs too apologize to anyone whatever she did.. she did what she should.. she needn't compromise if her son does any wrong.. it proves how strong Dilshad is ClapClap its really out of mind to think Dilshad to apologize to Asad.. i can never think so Ouch its as disgusting as Tannu doing with Asad AngryAngry

i totally agree with blue.. i too love ksg that doesn't mean i'll accept whatever Asad does.. Asad is just a character and we've full rights to bring out all the flaws of Asad and Ksg has nothing to do with this Sleepy

Next about Zoe.. i can't agree with you more.. why to Zoe believe him.. she might know about Tannu's intentions but she never knows he was drugged or whatever.. she's bound to believe what she sees like Asad doesn't believe without proof.. then how they can expect this from Zoe n Dilshad.. Sleepy

You don know i'm so so happy to see your spot on reply ClapClap

awww im glad you liked my commentsEmbarrassed

I know Dilshad has been through so much in her life. Now obviously when she sees the history repeating once again her slap was justified. 

Zoyas reaction to the particular scene is justified too. Any woman who sees their lover in such a state with another woman and that too on her wedding day is horribleOuchDead. She knew that Tanu would go to any extent but she had full trust in her Mr Khan but sadly he was drugged..

Regarding supporting Asad just because hes KSG..people will never learn believe me. I was in Geet forum before people would justify and jump to defend Maan just because he was Gurmeet Ch, Then Arnav(barun) from IPK and i dunno if your a regular viewer of Madhubala but RK was thrice as worst then any of these male leads yet people still defend him just coz of the hot handsome actors.AngrySab ki aqal ghass charne gahi wi haeDead

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top