Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe's reaction n Dilshad's outbursts MY REACTION (Page 3)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome post each and every point well explained aNd good explanation to those who doesn't seem to accept Zo and dil reaction look if I were in Zo place I would have reacted z same n surely even beat tanveer Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. There are many posts saying whether Asad deserved it. I'm not at the position to say whether he deserved it but Zoya and Dilshaad's actions were completely, utterly justified.
For Zoya, she herself said she would marry if only she will fulfill it completely which shows her seriousness and for someone who's lost both her mother and father, it is definitely painful to feel betrayed by your love especially when you've placed so much trust on him. So her reaction was justified.
For Dilshaad, she didn't believe at first but seeing him ashamed and coming in with Tannu who wasn't really conspicuous, it triggered a reaction and came the slap which had 17 years of fury in it so I feel both the reactions were completely justified.
neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I think each character's reaction is justified, each one reacting to what they have seen...

and lovely post

-RohitMaxwell-

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ur so right
gr8 post yaar

-RohitMaxwell-

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
zoya and dilshad are not at fault ...for zoya she know that tanveer can do any thing to get what she want but she trust asad that he will never be that weack but when she saw them together she felt as if she doesnt know him she is a girl in love and in her weeding day she saw her love in bed with another woman

dilshad didn't believe at first but when she saw asad ashamed and not definding himself she get the answer

i'm scared of asad reaction what if he think that he did it with tanveer he was quiet and ashamed like he is accepting what every one is thinking about him and tanveer what do you think about that uys?

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

i m so happy you made this finally was so fed up of reading post which were blaming dilu and zoya..hud hai yaar ab isme zoya ki kya mistake  but people are..*facepalm*

nice post yari ..n u know what i agree with u completelyLOL
thanks a lot mili.. me too fed up with ppl blaming Zoe n Dil Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

awesome post each and every point well explained aNd good explanation to those who doesn't seem to accept Zo and dil reaction look if I were in Zo place I would have reacted z same n surely even beat tanveer Big smile
thank you dear for your reply,, bold Thumbs Up
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

I completely agree with you. There are many posts saying whether Asad deserved it. I'm not at the position to say whether he deserved it but Zoya and Dilshaad's actions were completely, utterly justified.
For Zoya, she herself said she would marry if only she will fulfill it completely which shows her seriousness and for someone who's lost both her mother and father, it is definitely painful to feel betrayed by your love especially when you've placed so much trust on him. So her reaction was justified.
For Dilshaad, she didn't believe at first but seeing him ashamed and coming in with Tannu who wasn't really conspicuous, it triggered a reaction and came the slap which had 17 years of fury in it so I feel both the reactions were completely justified.
thanks alot for your bold... i don know should i add anything on it Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

santiagosentyou

Go to top