Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe's reaction n Dilshad's outbursts MY REACTION (Page 2)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishwaryaa

Even I agree to this...because even Asad couldntgive a proper explanation to anyone as he himself doesnt know what happened...and for Zoya...she didnt know he was drugged...tanveer just said her she has won in her bet...and zoya thought that Asad got seduced by her and thats why she called him kamzor insaan...and Dilshaad tried to convince Zoya at d first..but when she saw Asad coming with heads low and seeing Tanveer in that state...obviously she would believe what Zoya said as she felt like seeing a mirror image of hers in Zoya...but now its upto Asad to prove his innocence...coz even before when he used to blame Zoya unnecessarily he never gave her a chance to explain or prove herself...he received a similar treatment from Zoya today and hope it made him realize the pain of getting blamed without being at fault...this will properly make him realize everyone around him and about him as well ...
i so agree with each word in bold Thumbs Up

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

hey yaariyan luv ur postCool
i think nobody is 2 b blamed 4 da situation dat is created except u know whoAngry
evry1 ws justified in their position & yes dis thing will build up a strong bond of trust b/w asya wich ws sumhow lacking in their relationshipSmile

yes this will help Asad to come out of his ego to turst on Zoya Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree yaari! its a normal reaction for a girl to react like zoya if she saw the man she loves in bed with his BFFLOL and dilshad's slap was justified.. I don't see what wrong she did in that. Heat of the moment thing I guess.

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

I really dnt know y evry1 is blaming Dilshu n Zoya dat dey dnt trust Asad...its normal for both of dem 2 react dis way...you sed it ryte ditto wat i feel...evn if Zoya was aware abt tannu intentions...she felt no matter wat happenss he wud never get into her trap...she felt hez nt dat weak..he wont break her trust bt she got shattered wen she saw dem 2gether...cummon its nt easy for a gal 2 see ur love vd sum1 else on bed..n dn you expect 4m her 2 react dis way dt i trust him n ol..n ignore frget wat she saw..evn if zoya trusts asad now olso 4m heart...man but just give her a tym...accrding 2 me she was ryte at her place..she is nt in her senses...is shocked too badly dts y nt reacting sensibly..shez nt thinking nythng...d whole picture in her mynd is What she saw wich is Dead And evn dilshu is justified..here again evry1 say she dnt trust her son..areyyy she did sed na 2 zoya asad cant do lyk dis..n zoya is mstkn...bt dn asad came n cudnt luk into ny1z eyes..neither ayaan nor rashid nor ammi...he was luking down n dis gave ol d answers 2 Ammi...wat else was needed...m nt sayng Asad is wrong..ofcourse he isnt bt den neither dilshu zoya r wrong...
red... i so want to know why??

pink.. it because we think alike Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

blue... you explained it very well.. thanks a lot for our positive response Hug

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

I agree yaari! its a normal reaction for a girl to react like zoya if she saw the man she loves in bed with his BFFLOL and dilshad's slap was justified.. I don't see what wrong she did in that. Heat of the moment thing I guess.

i don know about others but i find Zoe and Dilshad very much justified in their positions which might possibly bring positive change in Asad to prove his innocence Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

paagal_

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani-asya

Yes u r right.. I agree with u.. Tfs
thanks a lot Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nithiya95

Great post Yaari >>
thanks a lot Nith Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

i m so happy you made this finally was so fed up of reading post which were blaming dilu and zoya..hud hai yaar ab isme zoya ki kya mistake  but people are..*facepalm*

nice post yari ..n u know what i agree with u completelyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top