anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post...ya  everybody's actions were completely justified
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: niks23

I m totally agree wid your each nd every pt..its totally wrong to say that both Zo & dilshu dint understand Asad!!!!! it was the situation which forced tham to behave like this to Asad..!!!! & nw its time for Asad to prove his innocence!!!!!!

thanks a lot niks 😳 yup i agree with you...hope he proves his innocence
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
anushreemishra n Sara.. thanks to both of you
shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree..yari..hope this time he will understand the value of zoya's in his life and trust her forever.
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post..Agree with u. Zoya n Dilshad acted according to the situation..
PridaLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...i too thnk dat ws fr everyones gd...n it shwd hw much dilshad lvd zoya...n asad too knws dat he desrvd it  so no criticism...infct dat z very well justifiedd...n nyc post...thnx fr d pm..
DiamondLife thumbnail
To me Asad did not believe Zoya because he did not have any proofs against Billi...
Now...fate is playing exactly the same..
Now he does not have any proof for his deed with Billi...Why zoya should believe..
If he wants Zoya to listen to his heart and see in his eyes...etc...He better realize how many times and how much Zoya begged him to believe her.

This incident will definitely make him more humble and i wish he opens up to his father also and listen to him...How he was trapped and interpreted wrong!!! There are always 2 sides...when comes to our family people...we should have more trust than outside people
DiamondLife thumbnail
i want him to send Billi jail after he sees her pushing Zoya in the cliff...If he just slaps her..thats not enough..she was killing her πŸ˜‘..then i will say his redemption is over😳
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

To me Asad did not believe Zoya because he did not have any proofs against Billi...
Now...fate is playing exactly the same..
Now he does not have any proof for his deed with Billi...Why zoya should believe..
If he wants Zoya to listen to his heart and see in his eyes...etc...He better realize how many times and how much Zoya begged him to believe her.

This incident will definitely make him more humble and i wish he opens up to his father also and listen to him...How he was trapped and interpreted wrong!!! There are always 2 sides...when comes to our family people...we should have more trust than outside people

i totally agree with you πŸ‘