Qubool Hai

Zoe's reaction n Dilshad's outbursts MY REACTION

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Read my post first to comment

As i saw many post regarding Zoe's reaction and Dilshad slapping n comparing Asad with Rashid.. m taking it positively and my reaction follows ... here's why

Moving with Asad's principle he din believe anything against Tannu because Zoe din have any proof..  he's right in his position..

Now no matter how much Zoe loves and have trust on Asad, i find it pretty normal in her position in reacting badly on Asad. She'll believe what she saw.. no matter anything happened between them or not.. in this case most of us will probably go what we see more than what heart says.. in fact Zoe is heart-broken because she never expected this from Asad though she knows Tannu's intentions very well.. she's broken because Asad had fallen into Tannu's trap and din believe in Zoya... so its pretty normal for her to burst.. cause there's proverb TIT FOR TAT.. this outburst will make Asad to value Zoya and her words to take seriously in future.. you may say Asad repented each time.. but for me he din learn much from.. giving a mug of coffee, a saree, sorry or placing a ring on finger which he denied later isn't enough to repent.. is it? at least i believe so... this outburst will make Asad to identify his position and not to believe anyone blindly..

As for Dilshad... i din see much wrong in slapping Asad.. any mother can slap their child even though there's no fault.. whereas all the evidence is against Asad.. even thoug he's not at fault as we know as viewers but Dilshad always wanted Asad to be like her not his father but he proved otherwise though he was framed.. because i'm here talking about the evidence which Asad consider first place.. so all the evidence is against him.. in this case to make it realize that he needs to give others time before mistrusting them.. so its like his formula to this realizations... He might be hurt at Dilshad's words that he proved to be like his dad.. i think this will bring positive change in him.. of course Dilshad wasn't intended to say so.. but she said so because still from her heart she believes Asad can't be wrong and she wants to be proved wrong.. thats the reason ofher saying so..

This will hit Asad.. i think then he'll run behind Zoya to Ajmer because he will want Zoya and his mom to  prove that he's not like Rashid Ahmed Khan. ain't it? so ultimately bring revenge in Asad to prove himself innocent.. isn't it for good reason? Dilshad knows it well too... if Dilshad's word can bring good changes on him then why she's at fault..

so i find her pretty justified on her position

no matter how she knows Asad well but she can feel Asad at the same time...

So i think Zoya's reactions and Dilsahad's outburst is quite justified and needed

PS: this isn't bashing post.. try accepting that Asad isn't Ksg.. so criticizing Asad and his action never means to defame Ksg..

Thanks a lot for reading.. any kind of views is welcomed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHAYMA thumbnail
Beautifully written...todays i read some post saying that asad will go to ajmer  to seek forgiveness from allah without knowing that zoya is there and will meet  zoya there  accidentally...i don't think that he will just ran away specially when zoya goes missing i don't think that he will be ok with that forget about her when no one know where she is and goes to ajmer so i feel that he will go to ajmer after knowing that zoya is there what do you think ?
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even I agree to this...because even Asad couldntgive a proper explanation to anyone as he himself doesnt know what happened...and for Zoya...she didnt know he was drugged...tanveer just said her she has won in her bet...and zoya thought that Asad got seduced by her and thats why she called him kamzor insaan...and Dilshaad tried to convince Zoya at d first..but when she saw Asad coming with heads low and seeing Tanveer in that state...obviously she would believe what Zoya said as she felt like seeing a mirror image of hers in Zoya...but now its upto Asad to prove his innocence...coz even before when he used to blame Zoya unnecessarily he never gave her a chance to explain or prove herself...he received a similar treatment from Zoya today and hope it made him realize the pain of getting blamed without being at fault...this will properly make him realize everyone around him and about him as well ...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAYMA

Beautifully written...todays i read some post saying that asad will go to ajmer  to seek forgiveness from allah without knowing that zoya is there and will meet  zoya there  accidentally...i don't think that he will just ran away specially when zoya goes missing i don't think that he will be ok with that forget about her when no one know where she is and goes to ajmer so i feel that he will go to ajmer after knowing that zoya is there what do you think ?

thanks and i also feel so..😳

Allah will never forgive Asad if Zoya doesn't forgive him because Asad hurt Zoe not Allah.. isn't it? i hope this makes sense
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey yaariyan luv ur post😎
i think nobody is 2 b blamed 4 da situation dat is created except u know who😡
evry1 ws justified in their position & yes dis thing will build up a strong bond of trust b/w asya wich ws sumhow lacking in their relationship😊

-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes u r right.. I agree with u.. Tfs
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
I really dnt know y evry1 is blaming Dilshu n Zoya dat dey dnt trust Asad...its normal for both of dem 2 react dis way...you sed it ryte ditto wat i feel...evn if Zoya was aware abt tannu intentions...she felt no matter wat happenss he wud never get into her trap...she felt hez nt dat weak..he wont break her trust bt she got shattered wen she saw dem 2gether...cummon its nt easy for a gal 2 see ur love vd sum1 else on bed..n dn you expect 4m her 2 react dis way dt i trust him n ol..n ignore frget wat she saw..evn if zoya trusts asad now olso 4m heart...man but just give her a tym...accrding 2 me she was ryte at her place..she is nt in her senses...is shocked too badly dts y nt reacting sensibly..shez nt thinking nythng...d whole picture in her mynd is What she saw wich is 🤢 And evn dilshu is justified..here again evry1 say she dnt trust her son..areyyy she did sed na 2 zoya asad cant do lyk dis..n zoya is mstkn...bt dn asad came n cudnt luk into ny1z eyes..neither ayaan nor rashid nor ammi...he was luking down n dis gave ol d answers 2 Ammi...wat else was needed...m nt sayng Asad is wrong..ofcourse he isnt bt den neither dilshu zoya r wrong...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishwaryaa

Even I agree to this...because even Asad couldntgive a proper explanation to anyone as he himself doesnt know what happened...and for Zoya...she didnt know he was drugged...tanveer just said her she has won in her bet...and zoya thought that Asad got seduced by her and thats why she called him kamzor insaan...and Dilshaad tried to convince Zoya at d first..but when she saw Asad coming with heads low and seeing Tanveer in that state...obviously she would believe what Zoya said as she felt like seeing a mirror image of hers in Zoya...but now its upto Asad to prove his innocence...coz even before when he used to blame Zoya unnecessarily he never gave her a chance to explain or prove herself...he received a similar treatment from Zoya today and hope it made him realize the pain of getting blamed without being at fault...this will properly make him realize everyone around him and about him as well ...

i so agree with each word in bold 👍🏼
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ras224

hey yaariyan luv ur post😎
i think nobody is 2 b blamed 4 da situation dat is created except u know who😡
evry1 ws justified in their position & yes dis thing will build up a strong bond of trust b/w asya wich ws sumhow lacking in their relationship😊

yes this will help Asad to come out of his ego to turst on Zoya 😳
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree yaari! its a normal reaction for a girl to react like zoya if she saw the man she loves in bed with his BFF😆 and dilshad's slap was justified.. I don't see what wrong she did in that. Heat of the moment thing I guess.