and last not da list...his bould look seeng rosh
feel a bit of shaleen in arjun
lvd it actualyy mad on it
evryy body is present der...lisa tooo...thn god
shree also in full vrsn..n raesha vi...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
fb mein arjun is just awesome... Mujhe lagta hai vo arjun kam and shaleen jyaada hai..like psp and all.. Bachelor ka ghar ka haal.. Ufff..
Its just my opinion... Love at first sight...
I love this arjun more than angry young man... Gussa wala.. Hope present mein bhi aisa hi arjun dekhne ko mile...

It was rawte episode... I was lost on seeing him in uniform...
Arjun and sam ka convo was amazing...
Cv's itna intezaar ke baad jo fb's dhikhaaye... Hatts off..
They made my day...

Case bhi interesting tha...
And about the cyber crime was great..
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome episode!

Ppl doing such horrible crimes for money...how selfish and cruel can they get...they just ruined the whole family and made life miserable for that husband who is left all alone!

Arjun remembering his own past was good but i expected a little more there...It was very short but i guess we are in for more in the coming episodes...Waiting for that!

ARNI meet was awesome...so Arjun had got smitten by Roshni in the first meet itself! who wouldnt? she looked so beautiful! she is lovely!
And Arjun, he was soo handsome and hot...well he always is...nothing new! 

Though the doubts lingered on the husband as well, i felt that he was innocent...

And Arjun going behind that cosmetics sure turned the doubts to that side but the links and the operation of the loot and murder was a mystery!

Again shows that we should be very careful while handling such strangers...Giving our phone number and address or encouraging such sales persons should be done cautiously!

One blooper was Ankita turning Anjali in one of the dialogs...and Rathod shooting in the flashback scene appeared as if he was also playing a video game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hats off CVs!

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tina i agree wid u and i loved today's epi...each and everything was awesum be it story,performance ,execution superb i dont understand hw can sumone bcum  so greedy that they can kill sumbody..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•and yes arjun ko smile karte dekhna was i like a treat to watch ๐Ÿ˜Šroshni luked beautifull... there meeting was filmy na๐Ÿ˜†pehli nazar mein aisa jadu kar diya tera ban baitha hai mera jiya๐Ÿ˜† Edited by shona14 - 10 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yep a lovely episode Tina, and it looks like we not yet finished with the FB.

My favorite scen of the day, Roshni and Arjun's first meet. That was jus so well done, like you I couldn't help but fall for this Roshni, she looked beautiful. And Arjnuji, what can we say that hasn't already been said, but I love the fact that even though he was reluctant to entertain a guest he thought to clean up a bit before opening a door.๐Ÿ˜†

Good thing he did or else Roshni would have turned and left.๐Ÿ˜‰ Then again who can resist Arjunji in uniform.

To the case, yet it is proven how stupid the criminals can be.

What made the girl thinkg that her future would be bright from stolen money?

Like Arjun said yesterday, taking a short cut is never a answer because the path may be easy but you never reach your goal, and this is what happened here.

Over all fantastic episode and I really enjoyed it.๐Ÿ‘
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Didnt saw episode fully but yeah saw Arni first meet and Sarjun bromance... it was simply awesome... instead of flying duptta it was Arjun's hair... beautiful scene... Loved it... Arni
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After days I watched Arjun reading Gorky's article the only thing that I was satisfied was Arni flashback,the story of the case falls flat .Arjun writers seriously need to work on their crime storyline ASAP.The charm seriously is fading ,the show that started as different from the league is somewhat coming close to them.
As far asArni was considered ,God Samiksha was looking stunning I would really like to see that part of the story in a more descriptive way . 
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey tina
gud analysis...

i loved th flashbacks...nd roshni is truly an angel descending frm heaven...

arjun ws smitten by her beauty...nd it ws indeed a love at first sight...

nd sam..he ws so cool while fighting...or in his words...while celebrating Diwali...lolz...

even loved th sam-arjun bromance...typical besties...

nd yeah...today even liza nd shree hd smthng to do...

even aisha had role play...

bt sakshi ws lost somewhere...same as chotu...

missed her in th whole episode...