India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Tanveer

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Someone needs to get Tanveer a dictionary cuz she beeds to kne d meaning of best friend, a best friend wouldn't try to hav s*x with their best friend even though they knw he is not in love with her orr wud not try to use him for his money n fame. Tanveer is d worst best friend allah kare no one shud eva get a best friend like her even if i fall in love with one of my best guy friends nd i knw he is in love with someone else i wud never do anything to jeopardize his relationship with the person he loves unless he asks me to help him break it off with tht special someone 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupCodefouraimfkankabhorSurish

Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
CORRECT! HEHEH! 
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SarahYaqoob

CORRECT! HEHEH! 

yer tht's d worst bff i've ever seen
GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
she has to learn meaning of many things
best friend
human
woman
mother
..ohh god it will take lifetime to teach her all this..better she falls from same cliff form where she is planning to push zoe..it will be better option rather than wasting time on her making learn meaning of these and tolerating her.LOL
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

best friend
human
woman
mother
..ohh god it will take lifetime to teach her all this..better she falls from same cliff form where she is planning to push zoe..it will be better option rather than wasting time on her making learn meaning of these and tolerating her.LOL

lol while pusin zoe off the cliff she shud fall instead but then her poor baby wud die too poor child wud get such an evil mummy i feel so bad for him
GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

best friend
human
woman
mother

lol while pusin zoe off the cliff she shud fall instead but then her poor baby wud die too poor child wud get such an evil mummy i feel so bad for him
thats true that no one deserves that kind of mother..her child is indeed very unlucky..he got father like imraan who is wimp and mother is mashaalllaaahhh...is such evil character that i can write a whole book on her evilnessAngry
Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

best friend
human
woman
mother

No duh... She actually has to go back to kindergarten lol! and learn abc...123... what friendship mean this and dat heheh
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Tanveer Asad's best friend had become his worst enemy as opposed to his fiance, Zoya whom was once his worst enemy has become his best friend. We need to acknowledge that sometimes these changes happen for a reason and they're are indeed for the best. One day Asad will realize his mistake, wake up and smell the coffee and Tanveer will face his wrath as a consequence.

Go to top