Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WE LOVE BARUN SOBTI.. *DT note: Page 8* (Page 9)

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
its true dat i got to know Arnav first...but he made me know Barun whom i cant help but fall for him !!..
and i must say dat i Love him more than Arnav !...
 seriously i've never seen such  a person like him!...
he s already totally taken over my heart !!!...

no words are enuf to describe or praise him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sk62Prim_123stg1

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Why do people have to question why we love Barun Sobti?   It's one way unconditional and I am fine with it. He didn't ask us to do it, so why should we expect his favors in return?  Particularly if in doing those favors he compromises himself.  No fan of Barun Sobti would ever ask that.  And that is why we are fine with him leaving the show and taking up whatever HE wants to do.  We are a fan of Barun Sobti first, all else is second, even IPK, friends, PH's, at least for me.

I love Barun because his acting reaches my heart and funny bone.  I love Barun because he is a good natured goofball with a sense of wit and a lovely amount of approachability and no airs of superiority.  And I love Barun because he is dignified in his approach with others and never badmouths anyone, even when he has ample cause to.  I love Barun because I see a talented man who deserves success.  You really can never explain in full why you love an actor or are their fan, it's just little things that add up.

WOW...I just loved your second para, I mean it is a description of my feelings for Barun, which you have put in words so beautifully. You have brought out all his amazing qualities.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sk62stg1momma1128

ProudHrithikian Goldie
ProudHrithikian
ProudHrithikian

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
true dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sk62

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olxpunjabi

true dear
Thumbs Up
stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
really beautiful post! i bookmarked it as i was busy and then i forgot to come back and comment Embarrassed  i think the first time i saw barun onscreen it was fleeting and i just thought he was quite nice looking and carried on with what i was doing - being attractive is always good but its not enough to make someone interesting to me or make me want to watch them! 

when i properly watched the show during the desi girl engagement party (forced by a cousin :) khushi resonated with me first and i thought arnav was just being a pig to her and liked nk more. two weeks later, after getting hooked and catching up on so many episodes, i was deeply deeply impressed with an actor called barun sobti and was wondering how come i'd never heard of him! 

i hardly watch indian telly but am a huge hindi film/uk/us telly and film buff and i have seen so many actors over the years and been impressed by a few. but honestly, barun has now superceded most of my favourites! i loved him as an actor first, just because he manages to say so much without a word and makes it look so natural and effortless - this is such a rare quality, and i think he's truly gifted.  

and then i went and caught up with all the ipk offscreens LOL initially i was really shocked to see him laughing so much and being crazy, funny, mad - everything not asr! and that made me even more impressed with his subtle, nuanced, powerhouse portayal of such a tortured, angry, tightly reigned in character.  

and now, post the nov hungama, i deeply admire and respect him as a human being too! the way he handled all the controversy was impressive, especially his fortitude and grace under all that pressure. he is genuine and unaffected, simple in his outlook on life, down to earth, thoughtful, humble and such a sweet person - again rare qualities in this industry, in fact in this world i think! 

i can imagine that the way barun sobti behaves with people is exactly the same whether they r of use to him or not - and i really love that quality in anyone. the fact that he is such a talented, standout actor made me a huge fan of his - and the fact that he is such a genuine, decent, warm hearted person made me respect and love the man Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerserendipity235sk62Barun_Addictsimimriti4u

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

thanks for the beautiful post.

it's so good to see such sentiments out and about on the forum again.

barun sobti.

taking him with me to my last days i get a feeling. my husband was dispatched last night to choose the right kind of tie for asr for a story. no actor has made a character for me this real.

and yes, what you say, the sanaya barun scenes felt real. that was the thing. it was not the what of it, it was not the why, it was the how. it made you believe madly and magically in the thing our times is on the verge of losing... the ideal of love. eternal absolute complete and absolutely sexy love.

i thank barun and sanaya for that.

and as for barun, never will understand all the reasons for this connect. but there it is. and it makes my life better. gives me glimpses of pure joy.

all the best to ipk.

so beautifully put, and i absolutely love ur last lines, especially in bold - they echo my feelings about barun and sanaya completely Tongue

sk62

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i do love him

sk62

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

really beautiful post! i bookmarked it as i was busy and then i forgot to come back and comment Embarrassed  i think the first time i saw barun onscreen it was fleeting and i just thought he was quite nice looking and carried on with what i was doing - being attractive is always good but its not enough to make someone interesting to me or make me want to watch them! 

when i properly watched the show during the desi girl engagement party (forced by a cousin :) khushi resonated with me first and i thought arnav was just being a pig to her and liked nk more. two weeks later, after getting hooked and catching up on so many episodes, i was deeply deeply impressed with an actor called barun sobti and was wondering how come i'd never heard of him! 

i hardly watch indian telly but am a huge hindi film/uk/us telly and film buff and i have seen so many actors over the years and been impressed by a few. but honestly, barun has now superceded most of my favourites! i loved him as an actor first, just because he manages to say so much without a word and makes it look so natural and effortless - this is such a rare quality, and i think he's truly gifted.  

and then i went and caught up with all the ipk offscreens LOL initially i was really shocked to see him laughing so much and being crazy, funny, mad - everything not asr! and that made me even more impressed with his subtle, nuanced, powerhouse portayal of such a tortured, angry, tightly reigned in character.  

and now, post the nov hungama, i deeply admire and respect him as a human being too! the way he handled all the controversy was impressive, especially his fortitude and grace under all that pressure. he is genuine and unaffected, simple in his outlook on life, down to earth, thoughtful, humble and such a sweet person - again rare qualities in this industry, in fact in this world i think! 

i can imagine that the way barun sobti behaves with people is exactly the same whether they r of use to him or not - and i really love that quality in anyone. the fact that he is such a talented, standout actor made me a huge fan of his - and the fact that he is such a genuine, decent, warm hearted person made me respect and love the man Approve
You have very nicely and beautifully portrayed the feelings...Clap The passion to Barun /ASR is an unending process...I have also watched many actors in my life but I considered them only as fictional characters but Barun has become a part of my life...as you have mentioned he well emotes with his eyes and expressions ..he does not need much dialogues ...watching at least one scene of IPk is a part of my daily schedule...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerstg1

Go to top