Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WE LOVE BARUN SOBTI.. *DT note: Page 8* (Page 7)

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Does he even care of love you all shower on him? Had he cared, would have never ditched this interesting show midway, at least for his fans that made him Super star of television. Btw, what is he doing these days? Household chores as sweeping moping or what?
wait.. hold on... whts wrong on that leaving a job for a better one... wont u do dat?? if u get a bettr job wont u go to dat one by leaving ur exixting one... wil u care for ur collegues nd ur company... Hell no.. no one will do.. but barun did.. on request frm his PH he overworkd..doing double shift... why?? bcoz of his fans.. everyone wanted him dats y... he never cared of his health nd continued wid d show for d fans.. so hw much u guyz want from him... its really seek of u guyz ... dont u think he has also full right to take his own dicision lyk you nd everyone of us bt alas an insane pathetic ppl lyk u never understand this!!
P.S: we d fans always love him nd support him whether he will care or not... nd always wish him a successful career... nd yeah for ur information he is nw busy in shooting of 22 yards in kolkata nything else u want to know!!

Edited by prim123 - 27 June 2013 at 3:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aProudSobtian...HaiderAliKhan.sun_shine_girl.ooBubbleGumoo.shesherkobitaOmaRamdass.SobtiLicious.angrybread.Khamosh..MyriadOfHues.ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Does he even care of love you all shower on him? Had he cared, would have never ditched this interesting show midway, at least for his fans that made him Super star of television. Btw, what is he doing these days? Household chores as sweeping moping or what?

My post is meant for Sobtians...True Sobtians...anyway let me express sympathy for you...

Edited by sk62 - 27 June 2013 at 4:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aProudSobtian...HaiderAliKhan.sun_shine_girl.ooBubbleGumoo.shesherkobitastg1OmaRamdassPrim_123momma1128angrybread.SobtiLicious.Barun_Addict_celestial_.Khamosh.ArnieBoyBarun

_celestial_ IF-Sizzlerz
_celestial_
_celestial_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Please dont tell like this. it hurts Barun fans. He is always sweet n nice to us. Even though he left the show, our love 2 him is always with him. We love the way he is. And we love a person more, if we dont see him evryday. So our love 4 Barun increases evryday.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aProudSobtian...HaiderAliKhan.shesherkobitask62Prim_123stg1Barun_AddictArnieBoyBarun

apoorva12sharma Groupbie
apoorva12sharma
apoorva12sharma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
when i first saw barun sobti, it was during photoshoot, i fell. i fell and i didn't knew how it happened. my life turned in tipsy turvy turfs. and now when i see other man, i don't even wish to see them. its like i don't even want to be with any other man.
i am deeply hurt that i can't see my love on television daily. its just youtube and india forums that's providing me some comfort.
i really love Barun...i really do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sk62OmaRamdassBarun_Addict

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
He left the show, his decision. If people want to love him, love, its one's own choice, no one is forcing anyone to love him, this is posted here in appreciation of Barun Sobti I guess. Again the explanations and justifications are not needed because those who can see things can see and those who don't want to see things, just don't see. He left the show midway, so what? Many left the show midway, he is not the one who did it first time in the whole world. Above all, his true fans are those who can love him as he is. Hey guys we don't need to give any explanation to anyone and just continue what we are doing now. Enough is enough. It is our connection with Barun that we will deal by ourselves only.

One more thing, it is not practical to believe that all these actors know each and every fans of them. So it is guessable. Again, if people who don't know him personally or have not even seen him once and without even knowing the truth or situations where he left the show can conclude things according to their interest, then fans can love him, love does not need any reasons, after all love is not harming anyone. If he does not know the existence of fans (he does not recognize each one's face, but he can assume a group loving him always there, that is enough), he does not even know the existence of people who dislike him. I am not preaching and i don't have time for preaching, just said what I felt here.

Edited by KittenRose - 27 June 2013 at 5:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99akanksha_aProudSobtian..sk62Prim_123stg1OmaRamdassBarun_Addict_celestial_.MyriadOfHues.

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I seriously feel bad that you are making these statements without hearing any of the interviews he has given and the repeated comments he has made about his departure. If leaving due to deteriorating health seems like something you think you should bash him for-- then go ahead. No one can stop you. You are free to come on the forum and say whatever you want. 

But, I think most people will agree with me here that supporting Barun through the fiasco was something that any true fan would do. Forcing a man who clearly has had enough to keep performing for us is inhuman. 

He is not the superstar of television because of his fans. Yes, we made him the star of the public eye, but the foundation of his success is solely his hard work and talent. He should be pulling the strings of his life... we are no one to do that. 

Barun gave 4 Lions his notice months in advance... it is not his fault that the news blew up only weeks before his exit. At the end of the day, I am a billion times happier that Barun played ASR then I will ever be upset that he quit the show. I stood up for him since day one, and never, ever believed that he was leaving for films. I'm proud of myself for that. Supporting a man whose health is going down the drain and clearly needs time off is not wrong. If you think it is, then that's your own perspective... I am no one to change it. 

God bless. 

Edited by aamir18 - 27 June 2013 at 5:27am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99ipkviewerakanksha_aProudSobtian..sun_shine_girlsk62aarrsshhii.ooBubbleGumoo.OmaRamdassstg1Prim_123.SobtiLicious.Barun_Addict_celestial_momma1128PSharadasunaina02.Khamosh..MyriadOfHues.ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Well said Aamir.

I don't understand why don't even people get tired saying the same thing over and over again. Nothing new to blame him na, thank God.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aipkviewersk62Prim_123aamir18stg1_celestial_Barun_Addict

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

He left the show, his decision. If people want to love him, love, its one's own choice, no one is forcing anyone to love him, this is posted here in appreciation of Barun Sobti I guess. Again the explanations and justifications are not needed because those who can see things can see and those who don't want to see things, just don't see. He left the show midway, so what? Many left the show midway, he is not the one who did it first time in the whole world. Above all, his true fans are those who can love him as he is. Hey guys we don't need to give any explanation to anyone and just continue what we are doing now. Enough is enough. It is our connection with Barun that we will deal by ourselves only.

One more thing, it is not practical to believe that all these actors know each and every fans of them. So it is guessable. Again, if people who don't know him personally or have not even seen him once and without even knowing the truth or situations where he left the show can conclude things according to their interest, then fans can love him, love does not need any reasons, after all love is not harming anyone. If he does not know the existence of fans (he does not recognize each one's face, but he can assume a group loving him always there, that is enough), he does not even know the existence of people who dislike him. I am not preaching and i don't have time for preaching, just said what I felt here.
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_ArnieBoyBarun

Go to top