Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Why do people have to question why we love Barun Sobti?   It's one way unconditional and I am fine with it. He didn't ask us to do it, so why should we expect his favors in return?  Particularly if in doing those favors he compromises himself.  No fan of Barun Sobti would ever ask that.  And that is why we are fine with him leaving the show and taking up whatever HE wants to do.  We are a fan of Barun Sobti first, all else is second, even IPK, friends, PH's, at least for me.

I love Barun because his acting reaches my heart and funny bone.  I love Barun because he is a good natured goofball with a sense of wit and a lovely amount of approachability and no airs of superiority.  And I love Barun because he is dignified in his approach with others and never badmouths anyone, even when he has ample cause to.  I love Barun because I see a talented man who deserves success.  You really can never explain in full why you love an actor or are their fan, it's just little things that add up.

Anu  - we have been in this journey of loving and admiring the actor Barun Sobti together.  Love your last sentence - it is just little things that add up .

I love and admire him , he brings tear to my eyes and smile to my face . He has given me pure joy by his performance in all TV shows . 

Barun Sobti is extremely talented and deserves lots of success. But it is absolutely up to him what he chooses to do in life.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he deserves every success he gets
i love barun sobti and proud of it
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1000000...% true... Lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Anu  - we have been in this journey of loving and admiring the actor Barun Sobti together.  Love your last sentence - it is just little things that add up .

I love and admire him , he brings tear to my eyes and smile to my face . He has given me pure joy by his performance in all TV shows . 

Barun Sobti is extremely talented and deserves lots of success. But it is absolutely up to him what he chooses to do in life.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Barun is a spectacular actor
I love him cox he is Barun..

nice post
sk62 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

Barun is a spectacular actor
I love him cox he is Barun..

nice post

πŸ‘πŸΌ
sk62 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enchantng_Beans

Lovely Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Barun Sobti Is Blessed With Everything, One Can Die For <3 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
damn true
subh aur shaam bas ussi ki kayaloon mein
padaii aur boyfriend se door(meaning : leaving behind studies and Boyfriend) internet mein IF news of Sarun/Arshi ka intezaar karna
sk62 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun

Because he is the best actor on TV, he is a gorgeous man and he has a wonderful personality. Wonderful inside and outside <3 

He is someone who cannot ever be forgotten <3 

😊
kiara86 thumbnail
I was totally mesmerized when I saw him act, with his eyes only... Since then there is no looking back and day by day I just become a bigger fan than I was. Baki koi kya soche isse hume koi fark nahi padta❀️
Barun you are a star, for us and many more, and God willing, one day for everyone to see. Best of luck❀️