Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SSB28

You know what attracted me most? It is his awesome nature. I had seen him first in BHPH and that time I liked him because of his superb acting but since I joined IF I came to know a bit about Barun as a person and this man amazed me with his nature. I am so proud to be his fan.

Always stay the same Barun Sobti.

Stay Blessed.

👍🏼
Barunz4ever thumbnail
absolutely true .An Actor like Barun Sobti is born one in million... 
He is the best...
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true...am proud to be his fan...i simply can't get myself to watch any other show
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barun is the best bs 😳 😳 Btw great post dear 👏 👏 We love barun humesha
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is one of the best actors around, no doubt at all, his attractive personality, his humbleness, so many good things to say about him. I respect him as an actor and as a genuine person. Love him bas.
lalarukh thumbnail
u r absolutely right :)...very true :)...love u barun
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

He is one of the best actors around, no doubt at all, his attractive personality, his humbleness, so many good things to say about him. I respect him as an actor and as a genuine person. Love him bas.

👍🏼
Does he even care of love you all shower on him? Had he cared, would have never ditched this interesting show midway, at least for his fans that made him Super star of television. Btw, what is he doing these days? Household chores as sweeping moping or what?
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very true..love you barun sobti
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Does he even care of love you all shower on him? Had he cared, would have never ditched this interesting show midway, at least for his fans that made him Super star of television. Btw, what is he doing these days? Household chores as sweeping moping or what?

wait.. hold on... whts wrong on that leaving a job for a better one... wont u do dat?? if u get a bettr job wont u go to dat one by leaving ur exixting one... wil u care for ur collegues nd ur company... Hell no.. no one will do.. but barun did.. on request frm his PH he overworkd..doing double shift... why?? bcoz of his fans.. everyone wanted him dats y... he never cared of his health nd continued wid d show for d fans.. so hw much u guyz want from him... its really seek of u guyz ... dont u think he has also full right to take his own dicision lyk you nd everyone of us bt alas an insane pathetic ppl lyk u never understand this!!
P.S: we d fans always love him nd support him whether he will care or not... nd always wish him a successful career... nd yeah for ur information he is nw busy in shooting of 22 yards in kolkata nything else u want to know!!

Edited by prim123 - 10 years ago