Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MEIEJ-Sultan drama and Family drama never worked! (Page 6)

deepthiabhi Groupbie
deepthiabhi
deepthiabhi

Joined: 13 November 2007
Posts: 197

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Stop this stupid Sultan trcak dera CV...
Feel like quiting the show...

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with u Sana only rishbala work for this show
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 19282

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
nice post and i agree, this show was never about the side characters in Rishbala's life. all tracks and the story has always revolved around them, and we were never about this typical saas bahu paterney issue rhona dhona. sad to see the show deviate from what its really about just because the Channel wants to have a monopoly over the creative heads. im just hoping for a substantial drop in trp's, but the show keeps getting saved cause there are always those who are willing to watch as long as DVD are there and the leads. 
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 16024

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiabhi

Stop this stupid Sultan trcak dera CV...
Feel like quiting the show...
same here
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 16024

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0066">i agree with u Sana only rishbala work for this show
</font>
thnx nadia Embarrassed
raiz03 Senior Member
raiz03
raiz03

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 674

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Bhai was and will remain a curse for our show!!
Stop this stupid Sultan trcak dera CV...
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 16024

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

nice post and i agree, this show was never about the side characters in Rishbala's life. all tracks and the story has always revolved around them, and we were never about this typical saas bahu paterney issue rhona dhona. sad to see the show deviate from what its really about just because the Channel wants to have a monopoly over the creative heads. im just hoping for a substantial drop in trp's, but the show keeps getting saved cause there are always those who are willing to watch as long as DVD are there and the leads.
compldtely agree wid u zaynab Smile
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 16024

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiz03


Bhai was and will remain a curse for our show!!
Stop this stupid Sultan trcak dera CV...
yup

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RK RK, Sultan Sultan (Purily Fun post)

2 3 4 5

Author: silent.desire   Replies: 32   Views: 6569

silent.desire 32 6569 25 June 2013 at 12:13am by amandadsouza95
madhu to play cupid..reunite sultan &mrs sultan

Author: chirpyhapibird   Replies: 7   Views: 4482

chirpyhapibird 7 4482 17 May 2013 at 12:53am by chirpyhapibird
SULTAN aka AR AT#5|| Mumbai ka Sultan || [Note:31]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: itsRitzi   Replies: 1172   Views: 34289

itsRitzi 1172 34289 03 April 2013 at 2:43am by funkylicious
MM-MADHU 2KNOW SULTAN'S PAST AND SULTAN'S WIFE ENT

Author: chinpinmon   Replies: 3   Views: 2496

chinpinmon 3 2496 28 March 2013 at 2:00pm by mehwish134
SULTAN aka AR AT#4 ~~SULTAN'S HAREM~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: itsRitzi   Replies: 1171   Views: 34369

itsRitzi 1171 34369 28 March 2013 at 1:33pm by krock

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index