Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 88)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpsakshi

so ram is coming with his full force to manane ke priya ko

Ram is coming back that's true but whether to pacify Priya or to manofy her is not known, that u have to find in the updateWink

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by bpatil3

Awesome Ujjaini.
Priya's emotions and hurt feelings were described so well.
Haan yaar guilt to hoga hi, yeh jaante hue bhi ram kis type ka aadmi hai, usse pyar kar baithi aage bhi badh gayi. apne aap se nafrat bhi hogi, apni bewkoofi ke karan.Par jitna thoda bhi ummed aur acchi bhavanaaye thi wo bhi ab nahi rahenge kyonki ram ne uski vyaktitv ko neecha dikhaaya hai apne gharwaloan ke samne.Ye kisi bhi ladki ke aatm samman ko thes pahuchayega. At least she didn't feel ki ram usse aone gharwaloan ke nazaroan me neecha dikhayega.  Guilt hoga, gussa hoga par finally ye wo dard hai jo na kisi ke saath share kiya jaa sakti hai na bhula sakti hai. Har wo apni nasamjhi ko assoan dwara hi nikalna padega. Lekin kehte hai na samay ke saath har ghav bharta hai. Hopefully it happens with her too. Wrote her emotions so well. really touchy meri priya ke saath mujhe bhi rula diya tumne.
Priya ne ek bahut hi accha tarika dhunda hai apne gam ko bhulane ki din bhr kaam me vyst, chutti ke din Orphanage.
Vikki neha issiliye aaye honge ki, Neha sachhayi jaan gayi hai aur sorry bolna hai usse priya ko.
Priya ki zindagi mein mere khayal se meethi aayegi to fill her loneliness.

thanks for commentingSmile, Priya felt heart broken, she can't even believe that Ram has done such cheap thing with her, Priya was always attached with this NGO aur ab toh woh aur bhi aapne aap ko usme involve kar liya hain, u are partially right, shayad Meethi hi hain woh, but we don't know, so keep guessing

OK Thumbs Up  let me thinkDay Dreaming

Just want to say that u are very close in guessingBig smile
Are u planing to show Priya as preggy here.. n she gets pihu?

only I can say that its not Peehu at this juncture
matlab aap ne plan kiya preggy dikhane ka.. thoda hatke dikha vo wohi purani wali cheez where the couple gets closer becoz of baccha... Lekin jab feeling hi nahi hai to kya zaroorat hai ramji accepting priya. Moreover Ek dusre ke liye dil mein respect hona zaroori hai. Ab to priya ke mann mein respect bhi thoda kam hua hai, when she learnt  ram had told priya rejected him. 

I know u all want the answer and want to know whether Priya is pregnant or not?, well the mystery will soon come in limelight, so just wait for that...manti hoon dono me pyaar nahi hain aur Priya bhi Ram ko maaf nahi kar payegi after what she heard but u all are missing out something, abhi tak sirf Priya ke baare me humne para hain, Ram hasn't come yet, let's see what he was doing? and where he was in these 3 months?

Yes till now story was focused on Priya hence alll questions related to her where coming around. Also u left some question, i mean doubt ka keeda chod diya na ki kaun aane wala hai priya ki zindagi mein to Ram ko side kar liya...dats it. Hey ram, kaha ho tum?Sleepy

yes I know, that's why am saying let Ram comes with his part, then the story will unfold and yes I purposely left yjose questions for my readers, just wanted to know what they are thinking about the story and characters and am really happy to get such varied answers, it proves that my readers are enjoying the SS, now as far as coming of Ram is concerned, don't worry he is coming back with full power and charm from this update so wait for himWink
Chalo phir ek ladki ke saath aane wale hai ramji full on charming ke saath?Ouch

Ram is definitely coming back but not with any girl, but coming back in his own styleBig smile
humein intezaar rahega ramji Day DreamingDay Dreaming
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Awesome update..full of priya's emotion..
3 months leap..good decision in these months priya has learnt to live with this pain by keeping herself busy in work.. Disapprove
Orphanage part was very touchy..this visit gave priya the much needed happiness nd peace nd love to these childrens for which priya has always craved in her life.. Thumbs Up
After knowing the lie Ram has told about her to his family..she is totally broken nd how she is feeling that loving Ram is the biggest mistake of her life is very well depicted nd emotional part.. Disapprove beautifully written by u.. Clap
Where is Ram? Does Vik knows anything? Why NeVik have come at Priya's place? Nd many more.. Yeh update toh question bank nikli.. LOL
Coming to ur ques..Ram ka toh pata nhi par i m sure junior Ram or junior Priya mein se ek zarur arha hai Priya ki life mein.. Smile
But i seriously dont want Ram to come back to Priya after knowing that she is pregnant..let her be like this if he doesnt love her.. Approve
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

thanks for commentingSmile, the story needed to move forward so that's why this leap has taken place, I wanted to show the characters transition in these three months, where are they and what are they doing?, keep guessing about the new person in Priya's lifeBig smile

Lets see...
Nd I seriously want my this guess to be wrong.. Approve

me too hope that the guess of yours to be wrongUnhappy

Hmmm dekhte hai..

yes, let's see, but my heart is saying that it will be wrong

Then its very good.. Thumbs Up

just wanna ask u something, agar maan lo jo tum soch rahi ho wahi ho jaye tab kya hoga?, what will ur point of view the, just asking out of curiosity,don't take it otherwise

Yeah sure..agar aisa hota bhi hai toh nothing is wrong in this bczo priya ne sacha pyaar kiya tha or uske liye yeh galat nhi tha..or ab agar priya is pregnant( may be) then she is a strong char she can handle herself nd her kid too by her own..or agar koi acha insaan uski zindagi mein ata hai jise isse koi problem nhi hai toh she can settle down too..
But as i have said earlier too...only bcoz she is pregnant i dont want ram to come back in her life...let her be like this if he doesnt love her or doesnt have any feeling for her...she will be happy without him rather with him if he doesnt love her..

I too agree with you, Priya is a strong girl and she can take care of herself and in that case baby too, but can she settle in her life with another man coz for her Ram is everything, can she spent entire life with another person?, can she forget Ram, whenever she see her child in front of her eyes, will always be reminded about him, but its also true that Ram shouldn't come back to her for the sake of their unborn child (if Priya conceives), I want him to feel guilty about what he has done with Priya...anyway any guesses about who is coming in Priya's life

But she cant spoil her life bcoz of a man who doesnt love her...i m not saying she has to but if she find someone worthy nd good enough she can if she want to..nd i know she will not be able to forget Ram completely but time heels every wound..she has to move in her life na..so why not if one can take care, gave her nd her baby a new life full of love..love of father to baby nd love of firstly as a true friend nd then as a hus ( with time) to priya..only my POV
Me too..firstly he has to realise what he has done with priya nd his love too nd then heel her wounds with his love..
I cant guess..but its child that i m sure whether its her or any other child...

I really appreciate your view point and even I agree with you, though Priya is a strong girl but Priya can't think someone else other than Ram and god forbid if she gets pregnant then it will really be difficult for her to move on in life, I know if someone really worthy comes to her life and willingly take the responsibility of her still she would be apprehensive, kehte hain time is the best healer but some wounds never healed up with time...yes u r very close with your guessSmile

Yeah i agree with u..some wounds can never but its totally upon us how to live with that wound Smile
Close hi sahi..par i cant think of anything other than this lets wait for it to reveal in update itself.. Big smile

to live with the wounds is what life is and yes its true how we face that and deal with that is what makes us a perfect human being in the societySmile...okay let's see what's in store for RaYa now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vironikajain

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshirambalh

pls dont want any other man in priya's life...because v love them as raya...pls ram ko realise karvado uski blunder ka...make him realise tht priya is made for him and so as he...jealousy ka track accha hoga...but make sure tht priya s always for ram and they are destined to be together...waiting for the update...want to know what happened to ram in these 3 months 

I know any other man in Priya's life can't be taken by my readers but tell me one thing, doesn't Priya deserve another chance in life to be happy?, doesn't she need a companion in her life?, I know Priya loves Ram but does that mean Ram has to love her, pyaar me koi zabardasti toh nahi hain na, if after that night Ram don't feel anything for her then that means he never care or bother about her, no one knows that lies in future.Smile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Awesome Ujjaini.
Priya's emotions and hurt feelings were described so well.
Haan yaar guilt to hoga hi, yeh jaante hue bhi ram kis type ka aadmi hai, usse pyar kar baithi aage bhi badh gayi. apne aap se nafrat bhi hogi, apni bewkoofi ke karan.Par jitna thoda bhi ummed aur acchi bhavanaaye thi wo bhi ab nahi rahenge kyonki ram ne uski vyaktitv ko neecha dikhaaya hai apne gharwaloan ke samne.Ye kisi bhi ladki ke aatm samman ko thes pahuchayega. At least she didn't feel ki ram usse aone gharwaloan ke nazaroan me neecha dikhayega.  Guilt hoga, gussa hoga par finally ye wo dard hai jo na kisi ke saath share kiya jaa sakti hai na bhula sakti hai. Har wo apni nasamjhi ko assoan dwara hi nikalna padega. Lekin kehte hai na samay ke saath har ghav bharta hai. Hopefully it happens with her too. Wrote her emotions so well. really touchy meri priya ke saath mujhe bhi rula diya tumne.
Priya ne ek bahut hi accha tarika dhunda hai apne gam ko bhulane ki din bhr kaam me vyst, chutti ke din Orphanage.
Vikki neha issiliye aaye honge ki, Neha sachhayi jaan gayi hai aur sorry bolna hai usse priya ko.
Priya ki zindagi mein mere khayal se meethi aayegi to fill her loneliness.

thanks for commentingSmile, Priya felt heart broken, she can't even believe that Ram has done such cheap thing with her, Priya was always attached with this NGO aur ab toh woh aur bhi aapne aap ko usme involve kar liya hain, u are partially right, shayad Meethi hi hain woh, but we don't know, so keep guessing

OK Thumbs Up  let me thinkDay Dreaming

Just want to say that u are very close in guessingBig smile
Are u planing to show Priya as preggy here.. n she gets pihu?

only I can say that its not Peehu at this juncture
matlab aap ne plan kiya preggy dikhane ka.. thoda hatke dikha vo wohi purani wali cheez where the couple gets closer becoz of baccha... Lekin jab feeling hi nahi hai to kya zaroorat hai ramji accepting priya. Moreover Ek dusre ke liye dil mein respect hona zaroori hai. Ab to priya ke mann mein respect bhi thoda kam hua hai, when she learnt  ram had told priya rejected him. 

I know u all want the answer and want to know whether Priya is pregnant or not?, well the mystery will soon come in limelight, so just wait for that...manti hoon dono me pyaar nahi hain aur Priya bhi Ram ko maaf nahi kar payegi after what she heard but u all are missing out something, abhi tak sirf Priya ke baare me humne para hain, Ram hasn't come yet, let's see what he was doing? and where he was in these 3 months?

Yes till now story was focused on Priya hence alll questions related to her where coming around. Also u left some question, i mean doubt ka keeda chod diya na ki kaun aane wala hai priya ki zindagi mein to Ram ko side kar liya...dats it. Hey ram, kaha ho tum?Sleepy

yes I know, that's why am saying let Ram comes with his part, then the story will unfold and yes I purposely left yjose questions for my readers, just wanted to know what they are thinking about the story and characters and am really happy to get such varied answers, it proves that my readers are enjoying the SS, now as far as coming of Ram is concerned, don't worry he is coming back with full power and charm from this update so wait for himWink
Chalo phir ek ladki ke saath aane wale hai ramji full on charming ke saath?Ouch

Ram is definitely coming back but not with any girl, but coming back in his own styleBig smile
humein intezaar rahega ramji Day DreamingDay Dreaming

bohot bohot shukriya intezaar karne ke liye, hum aa rahe hainSmile
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
should I give the preview?
lpsakshi IF-Dazzler
lpsakshi
lpsakshi

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
 koyi puch ne ki bath hai kay jaldi update bhi dedo