Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF - mann ki lagan...ishq hain tumse, updt 139 (Page 66)

Mi_AmOR IF-Dazzler
Mi_AmOR
Mi_AmOR

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 2530

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

[QUOTE=chillpc]Agar koi aur araha hain...toh ye jealsy trck hoga...
Fun to watch ram jeals aftr wat he did wid priya...

And agar ram hi hain...thn jus wnt to knw wat will hpn nxt...

Hope its ram aftr he realises his mstke...
Comtn soon...


let's see how the story unfolds, keep readingSmile
[/Q
UOTE]

will surely keep readn...aapne itna suspense jo create kiya hain...
Waiting fr the next...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 12466

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by chillpc

Originally posted by jineejiggs

[QUOTE=chillpc]Agar koi aur araha hain...toh ye jealsy trck hoga...
Fun to watch ram jeals aftr wat he did wid priya...

And agar ram hi hain...thn jus wnt to knw wat will hpn nxt...

Hope its ram aftr he realises his mstke...
Comtn soon...


let's see how the story unfolds, keep readingSmile
[/Q
UOTE]

will surely keep readn...aapne itna suspense jo create kiya hain...
Waiting fr the next...!!!


Tongue Big smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi_AmOR

cloud121 IF-Rockerz
cloud121
cloud121

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Haila kaun dastak de rha hai Shocked
lagta hai ram ji ke sath...
chata baby bhi aa rha hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

cloud121 IF-Rockerz
cloud121
cloud121

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Chalo gd news aane wali hai...party to banti hai boss Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 831

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
jealousy track ka pura chance dhik raha hai but wo priya ne letter main likha tha na ki age agar kuch bhi toh wo priya ki responsibility hogi toh mujhe solid gut feeling ho rahi hai ki priya is going to be pregnant.. let see if my guess is right or not.. but pls update soon..

Edited by Pinkjali - 30 July 2013 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 12466

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini1991

Chalo gd news aane wali hai...party to banti hai boss Party


good news toh hain par woh kya hain lets seeWink
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 12466

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

jealousy track ka pura chance dhik raha hai but wo priya ne letter main likha tha na ki age agar kuch bhi toh wo priya ki responsibility hogi toh mujhe solid gut feeling ho rahi hai ki priya is going to be pregnant.. let see if my guess is right or not.. but pls update soon..


let's see if you guessed right or notSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjali

cloud121 IF-Rockerz
cloud121
cloud121

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

Originally posted by Mini1991

Chalo gd news aane wali hai...party to banti hai boss Party


good news toh hain par woh kya hain lets seeWink
Oye gd news to 9 months ke baad hi pta chalegi na dear Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hayee mahamilan..raya hi raya

2

Author: veena23   Replies: 10   Views: 3345

veena23 10 3345 08 December 2013 at 10:26pm by leena04
ekta balh is only mean raya and we want only raya

Author: shavii   Replies: 2   Views: 1643

shavii 2 1643 10 September 2013 at 2:41am by shavii
RaYa vmx... new, p.8 RaYa-Unbreacable

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: eli01   Replies: 63   Views: 12346

eli01 63 12346 28 April 2013 at 2:02pm by leena04
raya <3 raya <3 ..

Author: Raya_some   Replies: 0   Views: 2484

Raya_some 0 2484 19 January 2013 at 12:11pm by Raya_some
OS:RAYA NEW JOURNEY (PART 4 PG-8)RAYA 2nd SUHAGRAT

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: singhalharsh   Replies: 69   Views: 27607

singhalharsh 69 27607 08 July 2012 at 11:04am by Mahaalwayscool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index